Newb looking games with a diverse cast of characters.

Excapist

Sep 11, 2019
Hey all. I wasn't sure where to post this. I looked down in "Adult Games" but it seemed to be all threads about actual games. So here we are:

I've been dabbling back and forth with this type of game. I mainly stick with TiTS and a little COC because I really enjoy the transformations, etc. I've been branching out and would like to play other games with similar systems but I have a small request.

I didn't really think about this until after I ventured out of my TiTS bubble since we are sexing aliens and fantasy creatures. I would like to play games with women with darker skin. I know this is a weird request - I kinda feel like it is up there with looking for a game with more girls with large breasts (maybe?), that's just what I'm into. Most games that I play are basically all text and I think most authors are good at describing what's going on and how I, the MC, feel. So, it is easier for my imagination to fill in the blanks. However, I played this game which is really fun, but in every scene with another character, they say what race the character is in the stats and they are mostly caucasian (and one Hispanic girl for flavor, I guess? lol) It is basically the same with most games, the girls are usually very fair skinned. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, especially when the writers are writing to their own tastes. It just would be nice.

TLDR: I'm getting into games with more human characters with images. Does anyone have suggestions for similar games that include characters with darker skin? Especially black fantasy characters? Or, am I wandering into custom commission territory?

Last edited:

TheMagicalGurl

Apr 3, 2023
Obviously my own game/VN (see my sig) first: The two main LIs are plum-ish colored cat girl twins. One busty, One more athletic. The queen and a drow, planned for Ch 2 are darker skinned as well, so is the Succubus Lilim.

For others, Inner Growth has a Dark Elf sidekick. Lilith's Throne allows you to make a darker skinned protag. Love and Sex: Second Base and Vae Victus: Conquer, Ravish, Breed all have dark skinned women of some varieties.

I am sure there are others but thats off the top of my head, friendo. Have a good day.

Reactions: KumiandMbili