New Version: Ryn slut level

Garn

May 30, 2016
So I just grabbed the new public release of CoC 2, fired up my save and went to met my new elf barmaid. I noticed when I fuck Jael’yn there is an option for a threesome with Ryn. However it says Ryn isn't slutty enough for it. How do you increase Ryn's sluttiness level? I checked the wiki but it just mentions her confidence and libido levels not slut level. I don't think its a mistype because my Ryn has high libido but can't to the sex option.

Thanks for the help in advance.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I'm aware of the wiki, I'm also aware the wiki is painfully out of date in a lot of areas. So its one of those situations where I ask the question while looking for the answer myself.

now the next person to look in here with the same question wont have to ask!

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I'm aware of the wiki, I'm also aware the wiki is painfully out of date in a lot of areas. So its one of those situations where I ask the question while looking for the answer myself.

now the next person to look in here with the same question wont have to ask!
might just be so, but it's a lot content to update for just one guy, it's fine.

In this case though, if you played the game, you'll notice that not all companions can increase their libido, in fact, just one can. Ryn. and the info for that does happen to be in the wiki. You can find it here: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Etheryn Just CTRL+F and type libido and there you go.

Reactions: GEESE

GraphiteCrow

Apr 6, 2020
Sorry for the necromancy but the question does fit this thread. Can you get Etheryn to have a threesome with demon Jaelyn or is that greyed out button there just to taunt me haha.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry for the necromancy
It's not even close to necromancy until the thread is months old.

I swear there needs to be a definition of what counts as Necromancy for this board, because I've seen threads that are only a few days old be considered necro. x.x

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Sorry for the necromancy but the question does fit this thread. Can you get Etheryn to have a threesome with demon Jaelyn or is that greyed out button there just to taunt me haha.
Crank her Libido higher and see!

Reactions: GraphiteCrow

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Maybe it's higher when she's demonized then? I actually didn't check that one since the only file I have her at the Wayfort is also the file where Ryn's Libidio was cranked all the way up to 100, so I tested it against a moderate-Libido file where she's at the Frost Hound and was assuming the threshold is the same for both versions.

Reactions: GraphiteCrow