New TF's

Matrix

Feb 2, 2016
I will start Maybe Alien tf from Alien vs Predator? But not by item. By random ecounter like you see a facehugger egg and it hatches and tfs you. and there will be about 0,1% chance to ecounter one while traveling on any of the planets while having AT LEAST 5th lvl and once you ecountered one of them on the second ecounter you can take one on the ship and they will "multiply" by the power of cloning and you can use them to tf you too. having too many of them while not having alien score of 3 (3 things of alien tf) will result in bad end

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
Unless your sugestion (especially one as specific as facehuggers/xenomorphs) appeals greatly to a devs fetish it's unlikely to be written for free, and even less likely to be coded into the game before the heat death of the universe. 

If you aren't a good writer your best chance is to find someone to commission the work from.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
*cough* there's someone who's taken the reigns of the Gynomorph content which pretty much equates to Aliens from that genera .

Matrix

Feb 2, 2016
Unless your sugestion (especially one as specific as facehuggers/xenomorphs) appeals greatly to a devs fetish it's unlikely to be written for free, and even less likely to be coded into the game before the heat death of the universe. 

If you aren't a good writer your best chance is to find someone to commission the work from.

I am a good writer but there's one problem... I'm from Poand and there would be a shitton of typos and you know. :/ And I don't have money to ask someone so i think this will be here on the forums but not in the game :( .