New TF idea DupliDick

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You can achieve the same by making the Dong Designer malfunction. Size is halved, though.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
In that case, writing an x-pac for the designer could be the way to go. Either way, I won't certainly stop you in your writing.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I kinda want a TF that will easily give you two dicks, rather than having to go through the naleen tf all the time

Maybe you can grab that niche?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
Well if you want to see the best of all my sex scenes, then two dicks are required and worth the price!

For example fucking the jumpers Cowgirl, you will double-stuff her at the end (and knot her). Can't fuck the half-Rodenian girl properly without two dicks either, she's insatiable.

Can't get blowjobs from three rats properly without three dicks either!

The point is, growing multiple dicks is worth the price of admission. Cumming inside and outside simultaneously, double-knotting your sluts... it's the only realistic pricing in the game!

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
Well if you want to see the best of all my sex scenes, then two dicks are required and worth the price!

For example fucking the jumpers Cowgirl, you will double-stuff her at the end (and knot her). Can't fuck the half-Rodenian girl properly without two dicks either, she's insatiable.

The point is, growing multiple dicks is worth the price of admission. Cumming inside and outside simultaneously, double-knotting your sluts... it's the only realistic pricing in the game!
....I think I love you.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016

Double-dicking is my default, so ain't no danger there!

Also, thanks for including more doubledick support... It's way too rare IMO

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
If the holes are available, I will never fail to use more dicks, or knots when applicable. Also please consider using two dicks on the SecOp Girl cat. Fucking her lets you double stuff and double knot her

Bonus points if you're in Rut.

Reactions: Raindrops