New Tamani-Corp Experimental Project: Mpreg Mod

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, the "Implementing Mpreg" thread kind of crashed and burned, but what I took away from it is that there's a legitimate interest in adding the option for "Male" (non-vagina'd) Steeles to get pregnant by the NPCs who don't just stuff eggs up the fundament. Since there's been no rumblings of anyone trying to implement this option, and the recent announcement of Zephyr impregnation of Steeles caught my attention, I want to try my hand at giving this project life.

I have the rough outline for how this project is going to work. I come to this forum for feedback on the plan, to address any lore issues and, my biggest issue, to understand what parsers I'm going to need to invoke in order to actually write this up.

The basic idea is simple: Much like the JoyCo emails, the player will receive an email from Tamani-Corp asking for volunteers to undergo a new experimental "deep modding" process and offering cash incentives. I don't know how emails are made to proc, but this could either be automatic, or chance-based with higher odds for feminine PCs.

I also need help coming up with a name for this mod, incidentally.

This unlocks a new option when speaking to Lerris. He'll explain that it's an experimental feature intended to create an anal womb; however, this prototype version doesn't function if a character already has a vagina - this will free Fenoxo (and myself) from trying to wrangle the coding nightmare of "what happens if you have a pussy and an asswomb and get pregnant simultaneously"*.

* I'm really not caught up with the game's code, so this actually might be less of a problem than I'm anticipating, I don't know.

Because this is an experimental mod that Tamani-Corp is testing, it isn't expensive - in fact, Lerris will actually pay the PC for being a volunteer. The mod will be administered on sight once the player confirms they're willing; Tamani-Corp procedure to ensure the volunteer won't go and try to reverse-engineer the mod themselves, or sell it to the competition.

Because of this mod's status as a "deep" mod, it can't just be modded out of the player. There is a "deactivate" inoculation, which will turn it off, but the player will need to come and see Lerris again to get it, and they'll have to refund the money they were given for volunteering.

Not decided yet if it should be possible to turn the mod on and off, or if it's a once-off thing; you turn it off again, then you can't ever get butt pregnant.

The mod's effects manifest as a perk, which has a simple effect: receiving anal sex can trigger an impregnation chance in the same way as vaginal sex. Hopefully, that won't be too hard to code in. I am willing to work with interested NPC writers to generate specific birthing scenes for "male-births", but the standard birth scenes should probably work as-is.

Now that I think about it, there are some possibilities for secondary mods that could have similar effects. For example, perhaps one mod could increase the player's ass elasticity, at a side-effect that femininity (and, to a much lesser extent, ass & hip size) gains are more likely/increased. Another mod could cause the player to experience notable cock growth, ball growth (if any) and cum production growth whilst pregnant. But, these are mere idle thoughts; the meat of this project is above.

So, does this seem like a solid idea? If I were to write it, would folks be interested in helping me code it so Fenoxo might conceivably implement it into the game?

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I am already very interested in this project :D

Since most of TiTS's content is fan written/based on fan submissions (except for the main quest content), I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry about coding or programming, only writing, scene logic (write which conditions are necessary for a scene to proc, scene logic, etc), and using parsers when needed.
(Unless you want it to be implemented as quickly as possible after submission, which is where coding it yourself would help a lot, but otherwise just writing and using parsers will be fine)
If you want to get up to date on how to submit a project/use the parsers, the pinned threads in the Ideas and Submission Events subforums contain useful guides.

I don't know how emails are made to proc, but this could [be] chance-based with higher odds for feminine PCs.
If I understand correctly, anything can get an email to proc - it's just a matter of adding a flag to the code. For example, the email could proc after reaching a certain planet, or if the PC loses their anal virginity, or if they beat a particular PC, and so on... sky's the limit
Though correlating the odds of the email to proc with the PC's feminity seems kinda counter productive? I don't know about other people, but one reason mpreg appeals to me personnally is that the person who is pregnant isn't feminine.

I also need help coming up with a name for this mod, incidentally.
If this only a prototype, I'm gonna assume that we don't need a fancy, ad-friendly name, so I'd suggest "compound M-PR3G" or "8UTT-PR36"
(not subtle or creative, sorry)

this prototype version doesn't function if a character already has a vagina - this will free Fenoxo (and myself) from trying to wrangle the coding nightmare of "what happens if you have a pussy and an asswomb and get pregnant simultaneously"*.
Iirc, TiTS's code can handle pregnancies from multiple wombs (since PCs' can have multiple vaginas, and each individual vagina comes automatically attached to its own womb), so having both a vag and the mpreg perk probably won't be too much of a stretch.

Same thing for deactivating it : code-wise, it might be as simple as a on/off toggle option. Having to go to Lerris anytime you want to toggle it on/off might be a hassle to players, though.

the standard birth scenes should probably work as-is
Most (all?) standard birthing scenes currently describe the PC's pregnant vagina in lurid details, so they'll likely need to have a few details changed to work properly for buttpreggs.
Named-NPCs pregs probably won't be as much of a problem, since their preg content is at the discretion of their respective authors.

I'm so chuffed to see someone willing to write a submission for the mpreg perk! I've been waiting for it for so loooooooong

Reactions: valkyr42

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I am already very interested in this project :D

I'm so chuffed to see someone willing to write a submission for the mpreg perk! I've been waiting for it for so loooooooong
As the old saying goes, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself...

Appreciate the pointers on the parser tips.

Though correlating the odds of the email to proc with the PC's feminity seems kinda counter productive? I don't know about other people, but one reason mpreg appeals to me personnally is that the person who is pregnant isn't feminine.
For a lot of people into it, mpreg is an extension of the femmeboi/trap fetish; there are certainly mpreg fans who want the beefiest, most masculine/bara-type man-mommies around, but just as many prefer a girly boy with an overfilled womb. Though I personally prefer my mother-bois to be more effeminate looking, I am NOT going to make any mpreg mod I add have a mandatory feminizing component.

If this only a prototype, I'm gonna assume that we don't need a fancy, ad-friendly name, so I'd suggest "compound M-PR3G" or "8UTT-PR36"
(not subtle or creative, sorry)
Better than any name I've got for it at the moment.

Iirc, TiTS's code can handle pregnancies from multiple wombs (since PCs' can have multiple vaginas, and each individual vagina comes automatically attached to its own womb), so having both a vag and the mpreg perk probably won't be too much of a stretch.

Same thing for deactivating it : code-wise, it might be as simple as a on/off toggle option. Having to go to Lerris anytime you want to toggle it on/off might be a hassle to players, though.
Huh, I might not bother with specifying it as "one or the other". I can probably work the modding scene to justify the PC being able to toggle it on or off, although Lerris is contractually obliged to remind you that Tamani-Corp would prefer you use it. ;p

Most (all?) standard birthing scenes currently describe the PC's pregnant vagina in lurid details, so they'll likely need to have a few details changed to work properly for buttpreggs.
Named-NPCs pregs probably won't be as much of a problem, since their preg content is at the discretion of their respective authors.
Right... well, that makes things tricky. I'm not averse to working up butt-birthing versions of the generic birth scenes, but it would be helpful if I could get the standard birth scenes to compare them to. As for named-NPCs... yeah, sadly, that means that such characters will probably never be compatible with the mod; I mean, really, what are the odds that Wsan will okay Zephyr being able to knock up a male PC, even if she can already do the same feor female PCs?

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
I think that a mod for generic mob pregnancies would be great, my male characters would no longer need to go around with nyrean boy-pussy. For simplicities sake, you might want to possibly restrict child-capacity to singletons or twins.

I would save the features beyond the basic implementation and deactivation for potential xpacs, and I must admit the idea of it being called 'procedure M-PR3G' quite funny.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Let's try drafting the actual material for this... it has been ages since I played TiTS, so I'll need feedback on Lerris' behavior here.

Perk Name: M-PR3G
Perk Descriptive Text: Through experimental modding, you are capable of falling pregnant by anal sex.
Perk Effects: Player can now conceive VAGINA.type pregnancies through ANAL.type sex. Player can go into HEAT.

Email Draft
Email Procs: When entering Tavros Station Hanger Deck
Email Name: Exciting New Prospects from Tamani-Corp!
Email Text:
Are you a breeder who feels under-equipped? A kink-chaser searching for the next hot new depravity? An avidly confirmed bachelor who still wants a bundle of joy in their life? Or just down on your luck and desperately in need of cash? Then Tamani-Corp has great news for you! We are looking for volunteers to perform first-release testing for an exciting new product, a miracle in reproductive augmentation technology - and we're willing to pay you for the privilege! Just check in at one of our friendly Tamani-Corp retail outlets and ask about this fantastic new opportunity.

Tamani-Corp! Happy breeding!

Getting Treated Draft
Code Note: Add button to Lerris shopping menu "Promotional Email"
If "Promotional Email" is accessed, display following text:

If First Time:
"The promotion? Ah, yes, now I remember - that just arrived a few hours ago. You're one of the first people to ask me about it," the effeminate kaithrit explains. "It's a rare opportunity to be involved in first-wave testing like this; marketing hasn't even given the product a catchy name yet," she adds, even as she ducks behind the counter and retrieves a slender, standard-issue medipen adorned with the characters "M-PR3G". Quite innocuous looking, b but then, most mods mods tend to be.

Curiosity aroused, you ask Lerris what it actually does. She looks a little sheepish and rubs the back of her head nervously, her tails twisting in an intricate pattern behind her. "Well... it's a little hard to explain, but the basic gist of it is that it lets you get pregnant through anal sex."

...What.

"It's not that dissimilar from Xenogen's Pussybloom," she quickly explains. "It creates a fully functioning womb and ovaries in the user, but it modifies the anus to serve as a vaginal cavity instead of creating a vagina. The intended market is for people who want to get pregnant, but who don't want to risk the feminizing effects of mods like Pussybloom. Or for really hard-core breeders who want to make their anuses more useful."

Makes as much sense as any other mod you've seen advertised, you guess. Bit of a niche transformative, but it matches up with Tamani-Corp's portfolio, and it makes sense.

"So, [Sir/Madam], are you interested in becoming a participant in this promotion? I'm legally obligated to inform you that, due to the experimental nature of this mod, there is no specific removal mod available yet. You will need to rely on condoms, sterilex and other methods to avoid impregnation once this mod is in place," Lerris tells you.

{Display Yes/No options}

If Yes: Go to Get Treated

If No: Display following text
"Understandable, [Sir/Madam]. May I help you with anything else?" Lerris asks.

{Display Lerris menu options}

Else: Display Text
"Changed your mind, have you [Sir/Madam]? Do you want to become a promotional tester for project M-PR3G?"

{Display Yes/No options}

Get Treated Draft
"Alright then, [Sir/Madam], if you would just walk this way?" Lerris asks, beckoning you away from the counter to a more private spot within the shop. "Company policy is that I have to administer the mod on-site, to prevent it being stolen by our competitors - you understand?"

It's a reasonable enough request, and an understandable precaution. So, you follow the kaithrit away from the counter, where she indicates a need to inject the medipen into your stomach. You {adjust your clothes}/{else:bare your midriff}, and are rewarded with a prompt application of the hypodermic injector. A faint hiss, and the nanobots course into your bloodstream, bringing with them a sensation of heat that flares and roils under your skin. You can feel your ass prickling, and narrowly resist the urge to scratch, your willpower rewarded with a sudden flare of lewd desire and carnal pleasure. A moan escapes you, and you realize this too late to stop it, although all Lerris does is give you an understanding smile.

"There we are; all done! Tamani-Corp thanks you for your participation in this project; your credits will be transferred to your account. But, why not spend those credits on other great Tamani-Corp products?" she suggests.

{PC gains perk: M-PR3G}
{Display Lerris main menu options}

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Let's try drafting the actual material for this... it has been ages since I played TiTS, so I'll need feedback on Lerris' behavior here.

Perk Name: M-PR3G
Perk Descriptive Text: Through experimental modding, you are capable of falling pregnant by anal sex.
Perk Effects: Player can now conceive VAGINA.type pregnancies through ANAL.type sex. Player can go into HEAT.

Email Draft
Email Procs: When entering Tavros Station Hanger Deck
Email Name: Exciting New Prospects from Tamani-Corp!
Email Text:
Are you a breeder who feels under-equipped? A kink-chaser searching for the next hot new depravity? An avidly confirmed bachelor who still wants a bundle of joy in their life? Or just down on your luck and desperately in need of cash? Then Tamani-Corp has great news for you! We are looking for volunteers to perform first-release testing for an exciting new product, a miracle in reproductive augmentation technology - and we're willing to pay you for the privilege! Just check in at one of our friendly Tamani-Corp retail outlets and ask about this fantastic new opportunity.

Tamani-Corp! Happy breeding!

Getting Treated Draft
Code Note: Add button to Lerris shopping menu "Promotional Email"
If "Promotional Email" is accessed, display following text:

If First Time:
"The promotion? Ah, yes, now I remember - that just arrived a few hours ago. You're one of the first people to ask me about it," the effeminate kaithrit explains. "It's a rare opportunity to be involved in first-wave testing like this; marketing hasn't even given the product a catchy name yet," she adds, even as she ducks behind the counter and retrieves a slender, standard-issue medipen adorned with the characters "M-PR3G". Quite innocuous looking, b but then, most mods mods tend to be.

Curiosity aroused, you ask Lerris what it actually does. She looks a little sheepish and rubs the back of her head nervously, her tails twisting in an intricate pattern behind her. "Well... it's a little hard to explain, but the basic gist of it is that it lets you get pregnant through anal sex."

...What.

"It's not that dissimilar from Xenogen's Pussybloom," she quickly explains. "It creates a fully functioning womb and ovaries in the user, but it modifies the anus to serve as a vaginal cavity instead of creating a vagina. The intended market is for people who want to get pregnant, but who don't want to risk the feminizing effects of mods like Pussybloom. Or for really hard-core breeders who want to make their anuses more useful."

Makes as much sense as any other mod you've seen advertised, you guess. Bit of a niche transformative, but it matches up with Tamani-Corp's portfolio, and it makes sense.

"So, [Sir/Madam], are you interested in becoming a participant in this promotion? I'm legally obligated to inform you that, due to the experimental nature of this mod, there is no specific removal mod available yet. You will need to rely on condoms, sterilex and other methods to avoid impregnation once this mod is in place," Lerris tells you.

{Display Yes/No options}

Else: Display Text
"Changed your mind, have you [Sir/Madam]? Do you want to become a promotional tester for project M-PR3G?"

{Display Yes/No options}

Get Treated Draft
"Alright then, [Sir/Madam], if you would just walk this way?" Lerris asks, beckoning you away from the counter to a more private spot within the shop. "Company policy is that I have to administer the mod on-site, to prevent it being stolen by our competitors - you understand?"

It's a reasonable enough request, and an understandable precaution. So, you follow the kaithrit away from the counter, where she indicates a need to inject the medipen into your stomach. You {adjust your clothes}/{else:bare your midriff}, and are rewarded with a prompt application of the hypodermic injector. A faint hiss, and the nanobots course into your bloodstream, bringing with them a sensation of heat that flares and roils under your skin. You can feel your ass prickling, and narrowly resist the urge to scratch, your willpower rewarded with a sudden flare of lewd desire and carnal pleasure. A moan escapes you, and you realize this too late to stop it, although all Lerris does is give you an understanding smile.

"There we are; all done! Tamani-Corp thanks you for your participation in this project; your credits will be transferred to your account. But, why not spend those credits on other great Tamani-Corp products?" she suggests.

{PC gains perk: M-PR3G}
{Display Lerris main menu options}

Looks good.... but that really doenst sound like Lerris. She's a lot more... bubbly and... casual. At least that's how I remember her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil and valkyr42

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Looks good.... but that really doenst sound like Lerris. She's a lot more... bubbly and... casual. At least that's how I remember her.
Well, I'm happy to give it a rewrite, but hopefully this proves my point that this kind of add-in doesn't really need to be a huge drama.

Anyone else have any input on how I can improve this?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I humbly suggest that there be a way to undo this (as long as your butt-womb is empty) should the player so choose. The thing with reproductive organs is that at the moment they can all be removed but you always have your butthole.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Alright, I'm working on a redraft of this project in a G-Doc, and I need to know; the wiki says you can ultimately give Lerris Pussybloom and/or Bovinium as part of her mods. Does this give her a vagina or not? If it does, what is her opinion on the new organ? Does it remove her old penis? I need this info so I can write up the new version of the scene.

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So I just managed to check, with the help of the "get money" cheats, and I found out that both Pussybloom and Bovinium turn Lerris from a dickgirl into a herm, she doesn't end up fully female like I suspected. I could have used this info earlier, but I should hopefully be able to write the actual "get modded for the first time" scene soon. I don't know how to go about submitting this to Fenoxo and Savin now, though.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
however, this prototype version doesn't function if a character already has a vagina
Well there goes my hope of using this to score a 4th womb lol

I still like this project for my trap Steele.

Name suggestions:

Rump Stork
Con-keister-dor
Uterass

I'll see myself out.

Last edited:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Would this make the PC able to use the 'Breed' options that some NPC's have in exclusivity for female PC (for obvious reasons), or is something relative to each particular NPC?

A bit unrelated, but would this open the possibility of having anal equivalents of vaginal scenes (for those dicked characters that don't have anal ones, just copying the texts and replacing the parsers)? Futa Shekka jumps to mind at this.

How does this manage some events that consider the ability/inability of the PC to be bred? For example, that one involving the Milodan in Uveto...

No matter the answer, consider me fully interested.

Note: For the name...I dunno why but something in Latin would sound nice. Something related to Jupiter/Jove and one of his male lovers (Ganimedes, maybe?). Since Greco-Roman deities were able to insemine absolutely everything, and in almost any form.

Reactions: valkyr42

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Would this make the PC able to use the 'Breed' options that some NPC's have in exclusivity for female PC (for obvious reasons), or is something relative to each particular NPC?

A bit unrelated, but would this open the possibility of having anal equivalents of vaginal scenes (for those dicked characters that don't have anal ones, just copying the texts and replacing the parsers)? Futa Shekka jumps to mind at this.

How does this manage some events that consider the ability/inability of the PC to be bred? For example, that one involving the Milodan in Uveto...

No matter the answer, consider me fully interested.

Note: For the name...I dunno why but something in Latin would sound nice. Something related to Jupiter/Jove and one of his male lovers (Ganimedes, maybe?). Since Greco-Roman deities were able to insemine absolutely everything, and in almost any form.
Well, a lot of the answers here depend on Fenoxo and Savin. Ideally, the end result of this project is to allow non-vaginally-equipped PCs to get pregnant by NPCs that don't have oviposition-based pregnancy content - so, your trappy Steele getting knocked up by Futa Shekka is literally the whole point of adding tihs mod.

Addressing the mechanics is something I wish Savin or Fenoxo would drop by to do, so I can help iron out the bugs; I haven't been involved in this game for years, so I don't know the first thing about the coding any more. Ideally, taking this mod and having it active would allow you to use "Breed" options that would normally require a vagina to access, only using your anus instead. But I can't comment on how that works mechanically because i don't know the first thing about doing that.

To be honest, I'm not sure I understand your question. The entire point of this mod is that it makes the PC's anus functionally identical to a vagina. So that way you can still present yourself as male - or trap, or shemale, or bustyboi, or whatever - and yet also be able to get pregnant by the vast majority of NPCs who can normally only impregnate pussies. How is this not clear already?

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
can a female Steele also do it?

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
can a female Steele also do it?
Depends entirely on Fenoxo. I'm not gender segregating the mod at the moment, but I don't know how the mechanics currently work or if you can be both ass-pregnant and pussy-pregnant at the same time. Most likely, if you're a female with this mod, you'll just be able to conceive whether you get vaginal or anal sex, you won't be able to be pregnant in both simultaneously. I don't know, because I don't know how the mechanics work and I have no idea how to contact Fen and Savin to fix this.

Reactions: Crablord

Selesio

Sep 24, 2015
Depends entirely on Fenoxo. I'm not gender segregating the mod at the moment, but I don't know how the mechanics currently work or if you can be both ass-pregnant and pussy-pregnant at the same time. Most likely, if you're a female with this mod, you'll just be able to conceive whether you get vaginal or anal sex, you won't be able to be pregnant in both simultaneously. I don't know, because I don't know how the mechanics work and I have no idea how to contact Fen and Savin to fix this.
We can remove anus? :X

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Alright, the Get Modded scene has been written in full. I guess this is ready to submit now... how do I actually do that? Here's hoping Fenoxo and Savin are open to including this stuff, because I'm sure there's plenty of fans out there who want their Steele femboys and shemales to get in on the full baby-making action.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Alright, the Get Modded scene has been written in full. I guess this is ready to submit now... how do I actually do that? Here's hoping Fenoxo and Savin are open to including this stuff, because I'm sure there's plenty of fans out there who want their Steele femboys and shemales to get in on the full baby-making action.
just email fen or savin

Quiet Browser

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
So, I filled in the official form linked in Fen's sticky in the Event Submissions board... should I make a thread for this submission there as well? The doc is basically ready to go, baring any comments from Fenoxo or Savin on things I need to change before it can be implemented, so, technically, it's not an "idea" any more.