New Ships

Reximus44

Jul 15, 2017
Does anybody know if there are plans to introduce any additional purchasable/piolotable ships in the future? Nothin but love for the Z14, im just curious.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Only time it would matter to me is if new ship meant we got more storage room.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
Actually, I wouldn't mind some more storage space, too. I realise that there are five different types of storage, each with 10 slots available. But my Consumables spot gets full pretty damn fast. A bigger ship means you could add another 10 slots, for example. (key word here could)

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I store "special" items that you get from quests or people, mostly things you can only get once.

I do this, but it's such a needless hassle having to go places and re-buy the same shit just cause you don't have space. I'd love to be able to just keep miscellaneous clothing at the ship to be available for whenever I feel like changing.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I do this, but it's such a needless hassle having to go places and re-buy the same shit just cause you don't have space. I'd love to be able to just keep miscellaneous clothing at the ship to be available for whenever I feel like changing.
I just feel sentimental, and I'm kind of a hoarder. Dane's Shock Blade, Taivra's Spear, TamWolf if I don't use him, they all get stored in the ship. Like trophies, I suppose.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Gotta have more space for the harem.

Sorry to break in, buddy, but when the big ship update is gonna hit, your harem is gonna take a big hit in the jaws because it won't be possible to have 15 members in your ship anymore, or at least not the cheap ones. As it was said, each crew member will have a role in the ship (like Paige as a navigator, Brandt to the weapons, Shekka as the mechanician, etc...)

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Isn't Gedan salaried or at least being paid specifically to do this? If so bailing on it to do other things is...pretty unprofessional.
unless they are in constant contact with their employer and got the greenlight to do their own project for a little while. it's not like fenco is a dictatorship.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Isn't Gedan salaried or at least being paid specifically to do this? If so bailing on it to do other things is...pretty unprofessional.
Geden didn’t bail on ships to work on her own side projects, she is creating an exe wrapper to try and fix the problems people are having trying to run the game.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Let's see...Gedan has two choices...
- Make what is essentially (at this stage) a luxury addition to the game.
Or
- Make the game playable for everyone.

Wow. So unprofessional.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Or

Wow. So unprofessional.

Don't blame him for thinking that, from what I've understood, he's got no clue on what's currently going on for the coders and got mislead by QuietCoyote

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Or

Wow. So unprofessional.
The death of flash has been widely known for years in advance so waiting till the last minute is still sloppy, yeah. Though if Gedan is the only heavy-hitting coder I'd say it's slightly more unprofessional not to have a small team, dumping all this on one person and/or only hiring one coder is also fairly unprofessional. It's not as if there's no money for it.

Busts are a luxury; the code is the basic foundation of the game yet there are...what, 3 or so artists who've been hired but one coder, what Fenoxo does himself, and then what some people like Drake and Jacques do on a volunteer basis? These big problems and projects wouldn't be stalled out for months if all the work wasn't dumped in one person's lap.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Don't blame him for thinking that, from what I've understood, he's got no clue on what's currently going on for the coders and got mislead by QuietCoyote
also yeah, the first thing implied that she just flaked and was doing side projects and that sounds bad.