new sex scene (pure anal virgin jojo)

johndoetry

Sep 18, 2017
You tell jojo that you want to have sex with him. He blushes lightly and puts his head down any says I told you I can't break my vows. Now c,mon you tell him you meditated with him you have trained with him and even discussed lots of things with him. And what about all the pleasure your missing out on like the feeling of a nice big thick cock packing his tight little virginal puckered boy pussy full of hot slimy seed or the feeling of a thick cock stuffing his belly full of your thick human spunk or what about the feeling of having your big thick mousy cock imbedded in a tight ass or having someone suck his cock till he has fed them every last ounce of his thick and salty seed. I ,Er,
I suppose your right( PCs name ) I know im right you Tell him so with that jojo undresses giving you a good look at his lith little naked body and he is so sexy what a nice cock he has. And what a tight tight looking ass. So you follow suit and strip naked when he see your big meaty shaft he gulps then looks up at you
with nervous smile and says Wow! I,is all t,that for m,me lover?
You smile and assure him that it is. Every last rock solid inch of it. If he wants it