New project: Elena's Life (RPG Maker MV)

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
IS it my turn to say it? What are the fetishes that your game encompasses dear sir or madam.

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
IS it my turn to say it? What are the fetishes that your game encompasses dear sir or madam.
Incest, cheating, blackmail, public sex, anal, threesome, lesbian, gangbang, interracial. It was in my patreon page. Go check it for more info :)

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I played it last night, my only complaint is why is every single guy god awfully ugly? This isn't the only game that did that, but a lot of these games tend to make every or most guy ugly. Oh, the son is annoying,

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
I played it last night, my only complaint is why is every single guy god awfully ugly? This isn't the only game that did that, but a lot of these games tend to make every or most guy ugly. Oh, the son is annoying,

There will be more characters introduced in the next versions. Also, it would be akward for example a headmaster of a school to be young and good-looking! You can't be a headmaster being 28 or 30 y.o.
The son is anoying for a reason! He is a troubled young man, always horny who has to live with a very hot step mom and doesn't know how to behave! He cares about his father, but wants to fuck the shit out of her too!

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life 0.3 is officially released for 20$ patrons.

Visit my patreon page to check out the NEW pledge options, with Faster release for every tier!

Also, 0.2 version will be released to the public next week!

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life 0.6 is officially released for patrons. Visit my patreon page and pledge to download :)

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life 0.7 is available for patrons. Visit my patreon page and pledge to download!

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life 0.10 is released for patrons. Visit my patreon page to download.
Version 0.9 will be released for public in 15 days!

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
visit my patron page to see them https://www.patreon.com/Nickfifa, so that I dont have to post them here too...:-\

It's a good idea (and a standard practice) to put a few screenshots in the main description on Patreon, instead of hoping that the visitors will scroll down looking for them in the public posts. At the very least, it instantaneously makes clear that the game "has pictures", instead of being text-based. :)

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
It's a good idea (and a standard practice) to put a few screenshots in the main description on Patreon, instead of hoping that the visitors will scroll down looking for them in the public posts. At the very least, it instantaneously makes clear that the game "has pictures", instead of being text-based. :)

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that. Thanks a lot. What do you think of the game so far?

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life is released for patrons. Visit my patreon page and plegde to download.
0.10 version will be released for public in 15 days :)

Nickfifa

Dec 30, 2016
Elena's Life 0.13 is out for patrons. Visit my patreon page and pledge to download!