New player, what mods continue the game?

AmelliaSD

Nov 12, 2017
Hello!

I am a newish player for CoC. I've played it before in the past but I never got very far in it. Now that the game is finished, I am looking forward to playing it.

But, what mod continues the game? From my understanding there was a lot of story content and side things left unfinished in the base CoC and I think I seen somewhere a while ago fans wanting to finish the missing content.

But there are so many mods listed here. I'm honestly not sure where to really start.

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
there's really only 2 mods that have any substance from what i know, Xianxia and Revamp, and Xianxia is built on Revamp, so it's got verything except the latest update of Revamp plus the content of Xianxia itself. You should also think about an image pack if you want some pictures, they are all made with Revamp in mind I think and You can use them with no problem with every versions of the game, modded or not

Sohra

Nov 6, 2016
Xianxia doesn't work well (yet!) with image packs, as for example each time you take a action in a fight, picture changes. Beside that, it should work, as long as Xianxia supports the same image IDs as Revamp.
except the image change you mentionned, yes it does work with Xianxia without any problem