New "player" Looking for help on how to get Credits in TiTS

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Quests are probably the best way. Dr. Haswell (in the Xenogen office, SW quarter of Esbeth) pays you 1k each for capturing a male and a female Zil. There's a deposit of Oxonium pretty much straight to south from the first branch in the jungle, which'll get you 5k, though you may want to get a few levels (and grind up Tease) before going to that part of the jungle. Carl (of Crazy Carl's whatever emporium) has a quest for beating a miniboss in the same parts, and while he doesn't reward any money, you get a pretty sweet gun (that you can sell, of course). Just ask him about the ZK Rifle in his Buy menu.

Once you get to Tarkus, having decent Int lets you milk the gray goo for samples, which sell for a pretty penny. They and sexbots also drop decent amount of money, but at this point it probably won't be a problem, and progressing in the story is probably better use of your time than grinding money. Get Anno as follower, since she buys anything at a low mark-down.

On Myrellion, most of the enemies have a chance of dropping fairly valuable gems, and again, the quests just shove money at you.

Edit: Also, Burt (Mead Hall in north Esbeth) pays pretty well for any Zil crap you happen to accumulate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
Quests are probably the best way. Dr. Haswell (in the Xenogen office, SW quarter of Esbeth) pays you 1k each for capturing a male and a female Zil. There's a deposit of Oxonium pretty much straight to south from the first branch in the jungle, which'll get you 5k, though you may want to get a few levels (and grind up Tease) before going to that part of the jungle. Carl (of Crazy Carl's whatever emporium) has a quest for beating a miniboss in the same parts, and while he doesn't reward any money, you get a pretty sweet gun (that you can sell, of course). Just ask him about the ZK Rifle in his Buy menu.

Once you get to Tarkus, having decent Int lets you milk the gray goo for samples, which sell for a pretty penny. They and sexbots also drop decent amount of money, but at this point it probably won't be a problem, and progressing in the story is probably better use of your time than grinding money. Get Anno as follower, since she buys anything at a low mark-down.

On Myrellion, most of the enemies have a chance of dropping fairly valuable gems, and again, the quests just shove money at you.

Edit: Also, Burt (Mead Hall in north Esbeth) pays pretty well for any Zil crap you happen to accumulate.

Also on Tarkus, You may encounter some male Raskvel that will sell a random item for a specific price that can be sold off to Anno, Shekka, or Colenso depending on what item it is.

Nekonomable

Oct 25, 2015
Wow, thanks, quick reply. Yea, i was curious about cash since i saw armor and weapons but they are all like 3500 and i have the last 3 digits. thanks~

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If I can recall correctly, Colenso also buys items at Anno's crewmember prizes if you do the Hand So quest.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On Mhen'ga there is one more way to grind money but it will require much and I mean MUCH save-loading if you not luckly when you're doing it at lvl's 1-2. Namely Syri betting that each game giving 100 credits (and getting to bet yourself option open Int boosting during day as bonus to credit gains at night).

Kiwirar

Oct 13, 2015
WARNING, FUCKING SPOILERS.

Start off as Pampered

Do both Zil capture quests

Defeat a bunch of Zil and sell their Rations and Honey to the bartender 

Go down into the harder area at the beginning and scan the rock for 5k credits

At this point I usually have around 15k-20k credits

Go punch your rival in the face and win the battle for another cool 1.2k I think it was

Fly to the new planet, fight the boss, take the platinum and sell the probe you get to Steeletech for around 20k credits 

Ravelordnito

Sep 17, 2015
One you get to tarkus you prett much end up drowning in money so ill focus on easy stuff on the first planet.

The first easy credit source is the Capture zil quest for dr haswell at the xenogen office you need to beat a male and female zil and you get 2k credits for it. You can also sell zil honey and rations to burt for 50-100 credits but Its not really worth farming it unless you only need a few hundred credits. By now you are probably at least level 2 or 3 and have some basic gear so you should grab the mineral deposit in the deep jungle for 5k credits and do the zk rifle quest for a free high quality weapon then use the rifle to beat the boss at the prob for another 1k and a shock sword.