New Perks and status effects

warmaster

Jun 24, 2017
I was researching online one day when I found some interesting information so I took my time to look at them and then I decided to incorporate them into perk here is a few I also wish to hear everyone else.

Spawntanius Climax: Randomly cum anytime, anywhere.
Nympho Ready: Lust aways at fifty percent.
Masochist Body: Have stronger defense but gain lust fast from every hit taking.
Fem-masculine: Your clitoris is big as a dick and your always ready to go as a male.

Status Effect
Sexual Exhausted: Too sexual encountered and/or masturbating has left you weak in your leg. (lowers reflex)
Broken Spirit: weaker will mean all option to denied sex is removed. (lowers will)
Mad heat: you're so turned on you can't think straight. (lowers intelligent)
Haziness: your body is not at full straight ( lowers all status scores in half)

*I'll understand if everyone has something against this idea*

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I was researching online one day when I found some interesting information so I took my time to look at them and then I decided to incorporate them into perk here is a few I also wish to hear everyone else.

Spawntanius Climax: Randomly cum anytime, anywhere.
Nympho Ready: Lust aways at fifty percent.
Masochist Body: Have stronger defense but gain lust fast from every hit taking.
Fem-masculine: Your clitoris is big as a dick and your always ready to go as a male.

Status Effect
Sexual Exhausted: Too sexual encountered and/or masturbating has left you weak in your leg. (lowers reflex)
Broken Spirit: weaker will mean all option to denied sex is removed. (lowers will)
Mad heat: you're so turned on you can't think straight. (lowers intelligent)
Haziness: your body is not at full straight ( lowers all status scores in half)

*I'll understand if everyone has something against this idea*
@Emerald , if you would?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
@Emerald , if you would?
Whoa there cowboy...

The exception to the above is ideas for purely mechanical changes to the game. If you have ideas that would improve the way the game works, combat balance, class features, etc., this is the place to put them up for discussion.

Pretty sure this would fall under that exception, so I believe this falls under the right topic.

Reactions: XBoxMaster131