New Parser Documentation

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Hello. I spent 8 hours yesterday making a system for parser documentation that is automatically kept up to date as the game updates. It has some other cool features as well. There is a drawer with basic parser input/output, and you can click any of the red parsers in the documentation and they'll be added to it so you can test them yourself.

Here is the link: https://www.fenoxo.com/play/CoC2/release/documentation.html

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Anything to make life easier for contributors and developers. Sometimes, I honestly wish I could do something like this myself.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
Oh wow this is really cool. I was just thinking earlier today when BubbleLord brought up Etheryn having weird parsers that it would be hard to write something without having a way to find out certain ones, and here is ALL OF THEM. thank you so much for making this available :)

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Cool setup, having a tough time writing to account for multicocks stuff tho, would really love an explanation for how it works because that explanation on the doc sent me for a loop.
Edit: let's say I plan on writing a couple of lines for this scenario: "Allowing her warm meat tits to collapse onto your iron-hard cock lolling her tongue, allowing a deluge of drool to splash betwixt her juicy tits and your fat cock." How could I write a parser to consider a player with multiple cocks and even include knot acknowledgment? A simple example would be nice.

Last edited:

Prince Charming

Mar 18, 2020
Hey, I can't write more than a quick reply atm, but you said a simple example would be nice so here goes:
Code:
With that, she plants a tender, algid kiss on your [pc.cockhead][pc.cock12b
  |
  |, and then another, right on your other
  | — then another, on another cockhead, and another, and another, moving from [silly
    |place to place amid the eldritch abomination of your writhing dickflesh
    |phallus to phallus
  ] until the both of you, laughing, lose track of which dicks she's kissed and which she hasn't
]. Then, still holding [pc.hasCocks
  |the cock in question
  |your [pc.cockLight]
] aloft with thumb and forefinger, the kisses move lower; then they get intermixed with licks that tease frenulum and glans[pc.hasKnot| and knot]. Everything she does makes you harder; knowing that she wants you to keep your hands firmly to yourself makes it all the worse. At her own pace she licks and smooches and strokes you to hardness[pc.hasCocks
  |, not just for the one cock but for [pc.hasBushel|all|both] of them
], and all you can do is sit there and moan.
It's from an Annika scene by @Alypia and it features a varied use of the cock and multicock parsers, giving you a rapid idea of how they can be used, and how you have to work around them if you want to account for multicocks.

Reactions: Melancholy Man

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Hey, I can't write more than a quick reply atm, but you said a simple example would be nice so here goes:
Code:
With that, she plants a tender, algid kiss on your [pc.cockhead][pc.cock12b
  |
  |, and then another, right on your other
  | — then another, on another cockhead, and another, and another, moving from [silly
    |place to place amid the eldritch abomination of your writhing dickflesh
    |phallus to phallus
  ] until the both of you, laughing, lose track of which dicks she's kissed and which she hasn't
]. Then, still holding [pc.hasCocks
  |the cock in question
  |your [pc.cockLight]
] aloft with thumb and forefinger, the kisses move lower; then they get intermixed with licks that tease frenulum and glans[pc.hasKnot| and knot]. Everything she does makes you harder; knowing that she wants you to keep your hands firmly to yourself makes it all the worse. At her own pace she licks and smooches and strokes you to hardness[pc.hasCocks
  |, not just for the one cock but for [pc.hasBushel|all|both] of them
], and all you can do is sit there and moan.
It's from an Annika scene by @Alypia and it features a varied use of the cock and multicock parsers, giving you a rapid idea of how they can be used, and how you have to work around them if you want to account for multicocks.
Lifesaver, this cleared up a lot, thank you. If you got a complex example I'm very much down to see it.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
Another question: Is it possible to set up back-to-back stat checks for a line?
example: strenghtRange 66 check, (PC fails), alternate WillpowerRange 66 check. All expressed in the same parser line.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Great resource, has been very helpful.
I think the entry for nailPolish/nailPolishColor has the same copy/paste Example and Parser description as the eyeshadow/eyeShadowColor example above it.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
Is Google Docs still the Goto for scene creation? is there any other services compatable like Microsoft Word?

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Google docs is the goto because it allows the staff to easily view, comment, accept, edit, or reject submissions without needing to play file-tag with creators.
It also allows creators to continue to expand complex NPCs for easy resubmission, and allows for willing forum members to also view and comment suggestions and edits.