New parasite

May 23, 2017
Don't know if anyone has made one similiar but had a thought that once you have all the parasites in game (mimbranes, butt bug, cockvine/cuntsnake) an apex parasite would appear on poe A or in the deep caves. A mask that seals the mimbrane to the face and slowly grows all the way through the player, giving them a throat like the one the brothel gives in its bad end. once its finished it seals to the buttbug and cant be taken off. It could give an achievement or a perk to the player being a parasite bed.

Once its at that stage the player start growing tentacle wings which when fully grown can turn the mimbranes and parasitic tail into 'armour and a club' but cumming all over it which could give another perk of parasite warrior.

Finally could have something else happen to make the player a parasite queen if theyve been careful with how they have been fighting and let them carry on playing or give them a bad end depending on how many species have cummed in/on them. if all of them have player becomes a parasite seed bed and losses their mind, wandering around and infecting everyone they com in contact with

Reactions: AboutAverage2

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
That'd be nice, albeit the last part should be a bad end, if you ask me. Good luck in writiing it!

peepeepoopoo

Sep 9, 2022
sounds cool, i would like to write that but i personally dislike bad ends so if i write it i would probably try to make the bad end as least likely as possible