New impregnation chances

Tdog27063

Jul 20, 2016
Could it be possible to have some more prgnancy chances for both impregnate or get pregnant for more characters

The Dryad you can run into on occasion on Mhen'ga would be one i would like for both to be able to happen.The Naleen herm should be able to impregnate you too. Another would be Verusha on Tarkus after afew times of being fucked in heat you are able to convince her to get off of the Steralex and knock you up or the other way around. Ilaria on Tarvos would be a fun accadent after allowing her to creampie you for it to impregnate you. I dont think itwould work if she would get pregnant with a buisness to run and all. With Aina it gives an option to " Breed her" but she dosnt get pregnant and that should change. Then lastly Bridget in the nursery only after having gotten Zheniya to work at the nursery does her sex scnes unlock and she can get pregnant.

Tdog27063

Jul 20, 2016
I'm afraid this isn't the right subforum for this thread : https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Plus, even if you ask for more specific content, there's fairly low chances of a writer ever doing just that bc someone asked for it.
As we like to say in these forums: "If you want it, write it or commission it yourself"
Thank you for iformong me of where to properly post this kind of stuff.
I already knew there was a low to no chance that they would do any of that. I was making my thoughts heard (although improperly placed) so others could see and give own imput on the ideas

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
You're welcome!
And don't worry, regular forumites are used to people posting in the wrong subforum :)