New Ghostly Mino (where is she?!?)

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
So, I feel dumb here, but I've searched all over for a random encounter with her and can't seem to find this ghostly Mino anywhere.

I'm resorting to asking for help at this point! I've spent hours searching! I'm hoping it's not just really bad luck!

Reactions: Salomon

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
She's not a random encounter, she's a fixed one in the northwest of the Glacial Rift. Bring Brint (not Brienne) because the ghostly mino is linked to him getting a new set of gear and won't appear if he's not with you.

Last edited:

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
Ah! That explains it... I always have brienne... So I avoided that whole tower. Looks like I'll need to start a new save! Bummer;)

TinaMina

Oct 20, 2020
if you are going to do this, I recommend not deleting your current save! it has already been said that they will add content for Brienne later!

I had no intention of doing so! I have about 1k days on that save. I'll just go to another save slot

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
you think in almost 3 in game years kass would of done something. she much want you that bad if you is going to wait for you.
i do like the encounter, thing is. I'm more of a Brenne personl. so i miss is on all but 2 pc out of the 15 i have.