New Gastigoth Ideas/Recruitment

switchchris20

Nov 30, 2017
I recently paid closer attention to what a prisoner on Gastigoth said, Khorgan to be exact, she said to the victor goes the spoils, and i thought. Why not have an option to pay one of their bail, and have them join your crew, im sure with how Khorgan sees things she already belongs to you. Maybe have it so they have slave collars on and if they leave your ship the slave collars shock them or something so there is a reason for them not to try and escape. You could have the bail set at something like 10,000 credits, depending on the prisoner, you wouldn't even really have to add much to them, just slightly alter the sex scenes they already have, and have somebody write up some social scenes for them.
Also, as with the slavers in the mines, maybe make it so you can eventually arrest them and have them taken to Gastigoth as well, since they are definitely fit to go there as i would say they are worse then the pirates that are already there.
I hope you can use some of these ideas, Khorgan is one of my favorite females so far and would love to be able to add her to the crew.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, a couple of things:
1 - With regards to Gastigoth, there are plans for Sam the Pirate Tech to get released into your custody and she becomes one of your crew. Meaning she'll be available for parole sexing. There has been some discussion of other prisoners getting released into Steele's custody. (My personal thoughts is that Khorgan's terms for release should involve chains, Tam-Tam's involves a straitjacket and an O-ring for her mouth, while Kaska's involves a cock ring loaded with Condensol and (legal) Throbb, to punish or reward her. Or to live up to my name, slowly get rid of her dick. But that's besides the point.)
2 - A pirate/slaver base is one of those places where the Peacekeepers would avoid or only storm with something like a fleet of battleships.
3 - Having an idea is fine, but no one is ever going to write it up for you. You pulled the pin on that grenade, you can't expect someone to jump on it for you.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If Kaska had the ring on, Steele would have control of the dosage administered.
So if Kaska were to misbehave, bam, dosage of Condensol.
If she really misbehaved, second dose for a permanent smaller dick.

Conversely, if she were a good little girl, give her a dose of something that gives her, I don't know, a bigger cum load or something to induce orgasms.

If you were particularly cruel, you could keep giving her dose after dose of Condensol, letting her dick shrink more and more.