New Game +

WolfLord10101

Feb 20, 2019
Either with Bad End or Ascension, I wonder what that implies. Like it's cool, though it feels like Journey's new game +, where you start from the same place but with things added. Almost exactly like Journey, save the campsite you build up is now just... A fireplace and a bedroll. I was expecting a mourning campsite when New Game + hit due to bad end, but it was simply that.

No hate or blame, CoC is cool as fuck. I am just curious.

WolfLord10101

Feb 20, 2019
I'd like to mention that vanilla COC is dead and if you want a continuation to go to the revamp or xianxia mod pages. Otherwise, most of what you want to know will be found here: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/Main_Page

Edit and clarification: this is in light of your necro of a coc post and your further interest in coc posting

I don't mean to be rude or discredit anyone, but the wiki is sorely lacking in info I need or want. Most of the stuff is missing and the neat little details aren't even included.

Also am I earning ire in the mods eyes because I posted on a CoC post? Didn't even know what Necro mean't then.

Sifen

Apr 4, 2018
I don't mean to be rude or discredit anyone, but the wiki is sorely lacking in info I need or want. Most of the stuff is missing and the neat little details aren't even included.

Also am I earning ire in the mods eyes because I posted on a CoC post? Didn't even know what Necro mean't then.
I'm not sure what "neat little details" you are looking for, but the vanilla coc and the tits wiki have been pretty good in my experience. And as long as you don't bring a post back to life that no one has posted on for over a year, you should be fine (necro zone varies ~1-3 months for most things, with exceptions for things such as the tits planet discussion threads)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It seems someone didn't read my message before being deleted.

"If you have discussion or questions related to a specific mod, please ask in that mod's thread"