New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
It's never come up before now, but I don't imagine she'd have much of a reaction to the crystals that you can just pluck out of the ground. Being a native of Uveto and being made of sterner stuff than a Korgonne or a Milodan, Frostwyrms are highly acclimated to Savicite and they wouldn't have the same reaction to it as any other race. They would need a huge crystal for them to feel any serious effects from it.

Nykke, being half the size of a Frostwyrm, may have an easier time "resonating" with a smaller crystal.

Of course, that's just skin-contact reactions. I'm sure if you picked up a fist-sized Savicite crystal and shoved it into Frosty's cooch, it'd probably garner a reaction, and one that isn't "what just got shoved up my cooch"
Where is that laughing horned lizard meme when I need it. Seriously though, that makes me kinda wanna gather several "chunks of savicite". Or perhaps if we wear a lot of studded piercing? Such as studded 4ft tongues and bridged shafts. Ugh, before I tease myself into thinking of a commission, what would you have in mind?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
"What would I have in mind"? I don't think I understand the question.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
"What would I have in mind"? I don't think I understand the question.
Of how this could come into play. Requirements. I'm juggling this idea, and kip snuggle/cuddle/spend time interactions.

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hmm...

The best thing I can think of is utilizing Kiona in the Korg'ii Hold. She's a jewel craftswoman that makes items out of savicite/lucinite, including piercings and sex toys.

Neither Frosty nor Nykke would be interested in the dildo, even if you were the one to use it on them - Frostwyrms primarily get their pleasure via feedback loops from their partner, which is why masturbating does nothing for them. But Kiona also sells piercings and cock rings made of savicite that may be of some use. Maybe if you have a cock ring in your inventory, you can temporarily give it to either Frosty or Nykke to induce rut on them for a special scene? If you have two and they're living together, they double-team you until you're inflated and floating in a small lake of their spooge? Another possibility is maybe using it on Frosty's clit instead, which I'm pretty sure I've described as "fist-sized," so it'd probably fit.

If you're wearing the cockring, or have a savicite piercing on your dick, you can fuck either of them to induce heat, too.

These are still only skin-contact items, but my handwave is that their dicks/clits/vaginas are not covered in thick, bullet-proof scales.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Hmm...

The best thing I can think of is utilizing Kiona in the Korg'ii Hold. She's a jewel craftswoman that makes items out of savicite/lucinite, including piercings and sex toys.

Neither Frosty nor Nykke would be interested in the dildo, even if you were the one to use it on them - Frostwyrms primarily get their pleasure via feedback loops from their partner, which is why masturbating does nothing for them. But Kiona also sells piercings and cock rings made of savicite that may be of some use. Maybe if you have a cock ring in your inventory, you can temporarily give it to either Frosty or Nykke to induce rut on them for a special scene? If you have two and they're living together, they double-team you until you're inflated and floating in a small lake of their spooge? Another possibility is maybe using it on Frosty's clit instead, which I'm pretty sure I've described as "fist-sized," so it'd probably fit.

If you're wearing the cockring, or have a savicite piercing on your dick, you can fuck either of them to induce heat, too.

These are still only skin-contact items, but my handwave is that their dicks/clits/vaginas are not covered in thick, bullet-proof scales.
Hnnngh ... I'm sold.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 2,500 words! Around 1,900 words are dedicated to starting the threesome from Frosty's perspective. I might have been really horny and into it, my bad.
[fw.name] knows that, too, and her rearmost legs unsubtly spread, her balls dangling off the side of her inner thigh. Her genital slit quickly begins to bulge, then open and spread, and the musk of her cock permeates the air immediately. You have to fight to not dive in and give her one of her favorite ‘baths.’

But, you stop yourself all the same, and you ask her if she’s willing to invite your third to the party. You, she, and Nykke are all mates, after all – it’s important that you all feel <i>included</i> and <i>fulfilled,</i> in every facet of your lives together. Being a good mate means a lot of things, but one of the most important things it means is being a good, attentive, inclusive lover.

Although her cock isn’t erect yet, a stream of her draconian pre dribbles from the edge of her yawning genital slit, trickling down her crotch and dripping onto the icy floor beneath her. Before your very eyes, her cock emerges from its home, its head already as fat as your wrist, and it’s only going to bloat fatter and longer as time goes on.

<i>Retrieve her,</i> [fw.name] thrums, her hips jerking impishly in your direction. <i>And be wary. Given our connections, she will likely be… expecting you, now.</i>
“I’m about to share you with [fw.name],” she says, her voice coming out needy and hoarse. “Let me get some <i>personal</b> attention while we’re alone.”

Without any lead-up or foreplay, Nykke presses her face forward, her parted lips pressing to yours and her long, fat tongue immediately and insistently pressing into your mouth. At first, you were too surprised to resist, but now, you wouldn’t even consider it. You suck on her tongue while she explores your mouth with it, the fat, wriggling muscle pressing against your own; counting your teeth; bulging against the inside of your cheeks; and sampling you and your flavor. Every second that her tongue is in your mouth is, all at once, intense, greedy, curious, passionate, but above all, <i>fucking horny.</i>

After nearly a minute of you two aggressively making out, you start to feel a burn in your chest, accompanied by the feel of your combined drool running down your necks. You pull away from her – her tongue rolling out of your mouth like a carpet as you lean back – to catch your breath, and the only thing that keeps you from going back in for some more sugar is you remembering that [fw.name] is still waiting for you both. You two have indulged long enough; you tell Nykke that it’s time to go fuck [fw.name].
<i>You are a greedy Qim, Nykke,</i> [fw.name] chastises. Her tone is neither playful nor overly serious.

“I’ll be sure to make it up to you, [fw.name],” Nykke says, her own tone light and airy, but her lungs still breathless – more from the excitement than from any exertion.

[fw.name] turns her long neck to face Nykke, leaning into her, her own massive snout nearly pressed against Nykke’s button nose. <i>Indeed you will,</i> she says, almost sinisterly, and, unbidden, her own absolutely-gargantuan tongue slips from her maw, sliding forth, her spit dripping from its underside, as she presses its tip against Nykke’s parted lips.

You and Nykke both are caught by surprise, but, just as you had quickly melted into Nykke’s kiss, Nykke melts into [fw.name]’s; her cheeks compress and her hands find [fw.name]’s jaw to hold her head steady as she sucks on the dragon’s massive tongue. It wriggles, twists, and moves inside her mouth, bloating her cheeks with each movement, slithering like a tentacle that Nykke very-willingly accepts and allows into her mouth for her to suck on.
The rest of the content was getting started on Nykke's pregnancy content. It's mostly just copy-pasted from Frosty's, but with a bunch of logistical edits to include Nykke and assuming the possibility that the kid could be hers.

I could get a real job doing mindless bullshit, but how about you support me through Patreon instead?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The same as Frosty's, which has been written and coded, but you can't access because the TF is inaccessible.

That is to say: Nykke, upon realizing that you are a Frostwyrm, would, like Frosty, immediately fuck you dry/fuck you gravid.

I'm probably going to have to edit that, too, now that Nykke is also your Qim...

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 6,000 words! This completes Nykke's pregnancy content; it edits the Good End content to account for Nykke's existence; and it edits the (currently inaccessible, but I'm told this may change soon) scene where you enter the lair after TFing into a Frostwyrm, so that Nykke sees you and glomps you too. It also gets started on a cuddling scene with Nykke, which has the potential to fork into either something purely romantic and emotional, or into something h o r n y
Today, you’re sitting on your favorite chair – Nykke’s lap, with her rock-hard cock buried almost knot-deep into your [pc.ass]. She humps and fucks against your bouncing body, her knot teasing your hole with every press, ready to spear inward and tie you to her so she can seed your belly for well over the thousandth time by now. Your head is reclined into the cleavage of her massive F-cup breasts, and you can hear the hammering of her excited heart through her jiggling titflesh as she fucks your tender-but-welcoming body hard enough for feel her nuts slap against your [pc.thighs].

Nykke herself is sitting in what was once the Irestead general director’s personal chair, but with the legs removed – there’s no way it could support Nykke alone, never mind you both, and you’re both bouncing on each other with enough force to shake the room slightly. Instead, the chair itself sits on a stack of metal beams, elevated enough that Nykke can sit comfortably with her knees bent.
Nykke’s innocent, satisfied smile only broadens as you lean in, pressing your [pc.lipsChaste] to her own. It’s a pure, peaceful, loving kiss, one that lingers for moments longer than you meant, but a lifetime shorter than it should, and Nykke matches your every motion like a mirror. Whenever you pull back, your eyes meet; her own practically sparkles in the dim light of her lair, and she blushes, giggles lightly to herself, glances away shyly, and blinks hard, before coming back to you, leaning forward and pressing her lips against your own again. Her body relaxes and sinks into the icy floor beneath you both, dissolving herself into you; each kiss is another example of how much comfortable she is with you, right here and now, and if she’s thinking what you’re thinking, then neither of you could imagine being anywhere else right now.

Well… maybe you three could share a similar moment with [fw.name]. But that’s a ‘not right now’ thought.
<i>There will be time for explanations later!</i> [fw.name] insists. As soon as you’re on the dais, she hauls herself up beside you, her front-two legs first. Her own cock, bobbing under its own weight, hits the underside of her belly with a loud <i>crack</i> with the movement; a string of her pre flings through the air, splashing against your backside as she moves into position above you. <i>Now is the time to <b>mate!</b></i>

Nykke is quick to join you two, her own dick in her hands. She doesn’t say anything more – you can tell, from your link with her, that she’s confused and apprehensive, but, far more overpoweringly, she’s lustful for you, just as [fw.name] is. She steps into you, her cock’s blunt head pressing against your stomach, your crotch, slapping you in the thigh; she’s horny and impatient (a dangerous combination for a dragon), and you doubt she’s going to wait for your instruction this time. She and [fw.name] are being fuelled by their instincts: right now, you are the <i>sexiest creature alive</i> to them, and, as their mate, it is your responsibility to sate their lustful thirst for you.

A responsibility to gladly accept, of course.

Did you know that if you spelt Ekkyn backwards, it does not spell Patreon, which I have, and you should subscribe to?

DragonRanger

Aug 28, 2015
Originally the Frostwyrm TF was tied to Frosty herself. I believe you could obtain a blood sample by killing her or by asking to obtain one after you have become her Qal. This is the first I’ve heard of any dungeon related to it though, and as I recall the TF was left out for a long time because it was bugged somehow.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Originally the Frostwyrm TF was tied to Frosty herself. I believe you could obtain a blood sample by killing her or by asking to obtain one after you have become her Qal. This is the first I’ve heard of any dungeon related to it though, and as I recall the TF was left out for a long time because it was bugged somehow.
It was asking as I recall, while killing would've gotten a scale to make some armor I never looked into cuz "mah Frosty~!".
To collect the sample from Frosty you need a special device from Dr Lessau. You can only get it from him after completing the Uveto Biolab Quest (aka Couch's Dungeon)
Ah ...Yeah, never heard this before far as I can recall. Incredibly hyped for the TF though, I've waited for it a looong time now. Can't thank you enough for taking this task... Q_Q

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 2,000 words! This completes her pure cuddles and get a little over halfway through her lewd cuddling, which will lead into her normal sex scenes. Her lewd cuddling has an in-depth variant for if she's lactating, for all of you that are thirsty for some of that dragon milk, mmmmmmm baby.

Also, the pure path includes handholding, thereby making it the absolutely most fucking degenerate thing I've written jesus fuck
You guide your hand upward, back to her shoulder, and you trail your fingers down her bicep, her forearm, her wrist, until your hand meets hers. You intermingle your fingers in through hers, squeezing down on her hand; Nykke, familiar with the gesture, closes her own fingers onto yours. Her grip is a bit too strong at first, but after a few adjustments, she figures it out.
Nykke’s sensation of relief leaking into you through your psionic connection with her, combined with the fact that you’re face-deep into Nykke’s cleavage and sucking on her fat nipple, makes it difficult to want to pull away from her lactating teat, and you could suckle from her until she’s dry if you could. You feel your eyes go cross from the relief, the sexual high, and the lethargy that comes from drinking a woman’s milk straight from the tap. It isn’t until Nykke groans again, and you feel her palm at her other nipple, the milk from it spraying between her digits and splashing you on the cheek, that you remember that she does, indeed, have a second tit to suck from, and that she’d probably love nothing more than to have it drained, too.

When you pull back, the milk dribbling in strands from Nykke’s tit, you take a deep breath, only now realizing how starved for air you were. She takes one herself, although it’s less because she needed one, and more because she wasn’t ready for you to stop. Even after guzzling enough milk to feed a small child for a day, she has more milk stored in that single tit, and you aren’t certain how empty it is.

Noertap

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,000 words! This update is all about boob worship, especially if one of you is milky. Currently, the lewd cuddle scene has variants for if you are lactating; for if Nykke is lactating; and for if neither of you is lactating. Still got to write one where you're both lactating and you get into a titty-sucking-and-worshipping 69.
Eventually, you make your way to her right tit, but your mission directive hasn’t changed: without any more preamble, you open your mouth wide and you suck in that fat, bulging nipple of hers, compressing your lips on the nub and pressing your tongue flatly against it. You can hear her hiss above you, her teeth clenched; her own hand, still against your head, presses you harder against her boob, practically trying to force more fat tit into your mouth for you to suck on.

It’s easy to forget that this started as a more physically-intimate bonding session with your Qim. Just you and Nykke, lying together on the ice, enjoying each other’s company. Now, you have more dragon boob in your mouth than you can handle, and she’s trying to get you to suck in more. Neither of you consider slowing down: Nykke’s been waiting all her life for a mate that’s as voracious for her as she is for you, and as for you, well… there’s nothing wrong with wanting to suck some fat titties.
<i>My kind do not normally produce this ‘[pc.milkNoun],’</i> she says, bouncing your tits in her hands once more. You wince, half in discomfort from having your tensed, overfull boobs played with so roughly, and half in pleasure, for the exact same reason. <i>Although, it is fair to say that I take more after your kind than, say, [fw.name]. You and I both have breasts, after all, and she does not.</i>

Nykke cups her hand underneath your leaking nipple, letting some of your [pc.milk] drip onto her open palm. Once a bit pools in her hand, she brings it to her nose, giving it a sniff; then, with her eyes on you, she places her hand over her mouth, and she drinks it.

<i>I suppose, if I have breasts like you, then I should expect to produce [pc.milkNoun] like you, too, {PC has dick: once I begin to expect our kip}{else:should I ever come to expect a kip}.</i> She leans into you, her hands wrapping around to your back to keep you in place; she bends her neck downward a bit, bringing your left tit to her face. Without any more preamble, she opens her mouth, and closes the gap, her lips forming a tight seal around your [pc.nipple]. <i>I am sure, if I were to produce [pc.milkNoun], and I needed some relief, you, as my Qal, would be quick to act. It is only right, as your Qim, that I give you what you need, too.</i>

Nykke’s lips compress, and you immediately groan in a cross of sexual delight, and sheer relief at having the pressure in your boob finally getting an outlet – and Nykke being a thirsty girl with a hell of an appetite is just icing on the cake. She sucks and sucks, filling her mouth with more and more of your [pc.milk], until her cheeks balloon and her tongue is pressed flat in her own mouth; she swishes the drink around in between her cheeks, before, with several, huge, echoing gulps, she swallows every last drop and starts again.

By the way: none of this is supposed to be a sex scene. It's all supposed to be a lead-up to the sex (which will just be Nykke's default options, plus the savicite stuff, if applicable).

If you want to read more about sucking on Nykke's dragon titties, head on over to my Patreon, where there is plenty of titty sucking to be had!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Eager Frosty acting like a cat pawing the ground like that ... my heart!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with... I actually lost track. I think it's about 4,400 words.

This finally completes the cuddle scene! Specifically, this update includes a variant for if you're both lactating, and it gets you into a saucy, boob-worshipping, milk-drinking 69; after that, there's some belly/body worship with variations depending on if Nykke is pregnant or not.
Once you put your mouth to Nykke’s nipple and you complete the lewd, titty-sucking, milk-drinking sixty-nine, the sensations you feel even out and intensify: you are equal-parts the coddler and the coddled, giving your milk for your partner to sup on and her, in turn, giving you hers for you to drink from with every compression of your mouth on her fat tit. Her draconic milk fills your cheeks and bathes your tongue so much that streams of it leak from your connection with her, dripping down the broad sides of her boob and pooling into her cleavage and against her armpit. That you’re fighting against gravity doesn’t help either.

The next few moments is blissful for you both: all the tension you’ve both been building up in your stressed tits is finally getting some relief, and the physical drain from your boobs makes you feel like you’re lighter than air. The next few minutes in Nykke’s little carved-out lair is filled with nothing but the near-lascivious gulping of your throats bouncing echoing off the walls of the room; of both of your cheeks filling, ballooning, then hollowing as your throats swallow each other’s payload, one mouthful at a time. You’ve fucked Nykke before, but, in many ways, this is a different level of intimacy that neither of you have experienced before now.
The whole time, your eyes have been on Nykke and her body: the way her Amazonian stomach ripples{lots of milk: and slowly rounds out} with every swallow; the way her boob squeezes and strains with every suck you make on her nipples; and, unabashedly, the way her footlong Frostwyrm cock continues to climb and stiffen in your vision; the shaft grows longer, fatter, more <i>intense</i> as the time passes, and it, too, leaks a pearly-white bead of something altogether different in taste, texture, and nutrition – but would nonetheless be just as fun to take into your mouth.
Throughout it all, though, there’s one unavoidable, inalienable fact that you can’t hope to work around. You can delay it all you can, but the truth is, there is a solid foot of Frostwyrm cock, standing upright, its veins pulsing dark blue and keeping it upright, fat, bloated, and leaking, with a bulbous knot ready to tie a bitch to it so it can blast rope after rope of thick, heavy cum into their juicy, willing box, just inches away from you. You can feel its potent, musky heat from where you are.

And just beneath it, there’s a sodden, winking pussy with bluish-pink petals, dripping whole puddles of lube, desperate for a cock, or a face, or a whole fist to give it some attention, too. It’s stretchy enough to take any insertion, of any shape or size, and elastic enough to spring right back into place when you’re done. It’s thirsty enough to swallow a lake’s worth of cum for its eggs, with the promise of putting out a small village’s worth of kips for any intrepid stud willing to sate it.

You’re horny. Nykke’s almost <i>unbearably</i> horny and it’s taken her all her willpower to not just grab your skull and start fucking your face.

Maybe it’s time you rewarded her perseverance and ended your mutual torment.
Ultimately, the Cuddle scene, in its entirety, is 7,600 words. "In its entirety" is a key phrase, though: that includes an entire "pure" path, and an entire "lewd" path, which has 6 variations (Nykke is preg; Nykke is not preg; Nykke is lactating; PC is lactating; both are lactating; neither are lactating) and 2 branches.

There are only four-ish sex scenes remaining: three of them using a savicite cock ring on Nykke/Frosty/Both, and one standalone butt-focused scene with Nykke that Savin wanted me to do. We're getting pretty close to the end of this monstrous expack!

For just $5, you can read all 50,000 words of this expack on my Patreon. That's a hell of a better deal than any bookstore!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Correct. Some aspects of the PC are inalienable, such as the arms and eyes. The ichor turns your eyes oval-shaped, but you do not suddenly sprout two more.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Correct. Some aspects of the PC are inalienable, such as the arms and eyes.
Poe A Spider suit costume, "In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead, all of which are red".

Reactions: Athena

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
Poe A Spider suit costume, "In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead, all of which are red".
I’m not certain, but I think that’s just an extra blurb written in specifically for the “Spider” eye type, since I haven’t exactly seen any sort of parsing for an actual eye count.

Reactions: valkyr42