New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B.

Have you ever met the Frostwyrm on Uveto, and after studying its 20-foot-tall bestial form, its four red eyes, and its six limbs, you thought to yourself, "I would like to engage in consensual sexual intercourse with this until one or both of us conceive"?

If yes, check out this document!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Hs6qGlqxbO6TKCcMTRJLj_xkWxG1pm7FBC5LlCQw9ok/edit?usp=sharing

Commissioned by @noobsaleh , inspired by the push a few months back to try and make an "Ember 2.0" document involving the Frostwyrm, and approved by Savin, this content is aiming to expand on the Frostwyrm and help the poor thing repopulate its species. Incompatible? No such thing in this game, you should know this by now!

Upon defeating the Frostwyrm three times in combat, and then losing to it once (deliberately or otherwise), the Frostwyrm tells you it considers you a powerful, accomplished specimen of your species, and suggests that you and it mate with each other. Should you take it up on its offer, sexual hijinks ensue, resulting in babies.

The document is completed! In it, you'll find the following content:
  • Consensual sex, lots of it, with a goddamn dragon
  • A very small chance to daydream about the Frostwyrm or your kips while on your travels
  • A slightly larger chance to actually have a dream about the Frostwyrm or the kips
  • Pregnancies! Both you and the Frostwyrm can impregnate each other. The appearance of the Frostwyrm's lair changes depending on how many kips you have with her, until you have so many, you're a bonafide village
  • Speaking topics that expand on the worldbuilding and lore of the Frostwyrms, as well as additional speaking topics with the kips, involving you teaching each other about how to understand the world around you
  • Eight sex scenes total: four with the Frostwyrm and four with the kips (ten total if you count the dreams).
  • A good end! After you and the Frostwyrm have 100 children together (which, assuming your PC is a herm and you do literally nothing all game but birth babies, will take, at minimum, 50 in-game years), you can choose to end your adventure and start your new life as ruler of Uveto.
  • And much, much more!
I started a Patreon, if you like my work and want to throw me a couple bucks: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=8162699 Don't feel like you have to, of course, I'm just using it as a tip jar.

CURRENT EXPANSION PACK:
Flurry, the second pureblood Frostwyrm! More details in this post!

Last edited:

Chiyose

Sep 22, 2017
At this rate Steele will soon become the mother of all endangered species at the frontier, way to go.

Are we getting a dream sequence like the Queen of the Deep pregnancy? Please tell me we're getting one or more. I'd put up a commission for it if it's not included in your plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Might want to switch to suggestions only, I think I can edit your document.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Can't say that I'm a fan of the requirement to lose to it in order to progress the content. I'm rather fond of my Steele's undefeated status.

It was established in the Frostwyrm's current content that, unless Steele is already capable of using their own psionics, the Frostwyrm can't communicate with anyone unless "their mental faculties and defenses were sufficiently lowered," i.e. they've been defeated in battle. I didn't make the rules!

Are we getting a dream sequence like the Queen of the Deep pregnancy? Please tell me we're getting one or more. I'd put up a commission for it if it's not included in your plans.

;)

Reactions: Firangi

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It was established in the Frostwyrm's current content that, unless Steele is already capable of using their own psionics, the Frostwyrm can't communicate with anyone unless "their mental faculties and defenses were sufficiently lowered," i.e. they've been defeated in battle. I didn't make the rules!
Seems like the sort of problem that could be circumvented by a rousing round of "Hey this critter seems to want to try something after I beat it into the dirt, maybe I'll just let it". Like how one can be willingly infected by a cuntsnake.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin said no.

Zombiqaz

Nov 16, 2016

Couldn't you allow the player to willingly lower their defences after a battle (or before) in order to communicate with the Frostwyrm?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not like the game tracks your wins/losses.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh you're one of those weirdos that doesn't even proc loss scenes, lol.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Oh goody, one of those instant growth offspring that we've always wanted :D. Inceeeeeest. I'm perfectly fine with having to lose to it after the third bout, it just means people who haven't caught on that Uveto is the planet of loss content will never find it.

DiscipleOfDeath

Aug 29, 2015
Since most loss scenes are a bit rape-ish, it's natural that some people want to avoid them. Many may like them, but many others aren't that confortable with them.
I simply have another char for loss scenes since that is the theme for that character

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Pro: Psionic incestuous dragon children.
Con: They have dicks.

Well, hermaphrodite psionic incestuous dragon children are better than no psionic incestuous dragon children. I can compromise.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm liking what I see so far, and can't wait to mate with this dragon, she'll get to be my first loss for my pc (not counting bad ends that retconned themselves out of existence).

So where do our hybrid kids end up? Nursery or with the Frostwyrm?

Also how big is her dick? She's gigantic, so I imagine she's packing a rather massive appendage down there.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So where do our hybrid kids end up? Nursery or with the Frostwyrm?

Also how big is her dick? She's gigantic, so I imagine she's packing a rather massive appendage down there.

With the Frostwyrm, and 3'.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
Can't wait to have my bimbo broodtaur breed by another alien. Taurs will be allowed for the scene right?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Can't wait to have my bimbo broodtaur breed by another alien. Taurs will be allowed for the scene right?
According to the doc:
// Play the following scene once the PC has defeated the Frostwyrm three times in battle, and then lost, either by lust or HP. PC must have a gender and must be bipedal.

I just write what I'm told to write, sorry :/

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Well I didn't ask for bipeds specifically. You could still proc the scenes with a Taur, they just wouldn't make sense, lol.

attaggee

Oct 4, 2015
so will it support multi-womb shenanigans etc? and ember 2.0 makes me kinda think I can have my own personal frostwyrm-of-doom on my ship.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Since we're speaking of a hermaphroditic race, there will scenes involving herm-dicking-male stuff, or things are limited to vaginal penetration?