New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
Will there be special interactions for the kineticist class with the Frostwyrms? I ask as there are talk scenes with them about being a Psyker, and trying but failing to learn what they can do. This could be the difference.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Will there be special interactions for the kineticist class with the Frostwyrms? I ask as there are talk scenes with them about being a Psyker, and trying but failing to learn what they can do. This could be the difference.
Looks like B may have to go and do some reworking lol

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
For that matter, to drag up something from the first page…
It was established in the Frostwyrm's current content that, unless Steele is already capable of using their own psionics, the Frostwyrm can't communicate with anyone unless "their mental faculties and defenses were sufficiently lowered," i.e. they've been defeated in battle. I didn't make the rules!
Kineticists might not have to lose.

On the other hand, telepathy is established as being incredibly hard for them, so there's also justification for not giving them a special path into the relationship.

Reactions: MellowNumel

JwDwZ

Nov 2, 2020
Hey, I love the new content, big fan of Flurry.

I noticed some inconsistencies in the writing of Flurry, and I was wondering where I should report this? I've put in also put in a bug report for some misfired text and was wondering where I could put in a report because it isn't actually a bug or a typo.

I'll give an example I noticed:

In Valrynn's appearance description:
"A bit closer to her belly is her penile vent; when unaroused, it blends and camouflages well amongst the rest of her belly scales, making it hard to spot. When at full arousal, her penis is three feet long and as thick as both of your forearms together, capped with a flat, mostly-featureless head, save from a rim of muscle around its glans, reminding you of a tree trunk."

In Flurry's appearance description:
"When not aroused, it’s tough and nearly invisible, but when he’s in the mood, it swells as the surrounding scaly tissue becomes malleable to make way for his five-foot cock. A hefty specimen of a dick, for sure... by human standards. He’s smaller than Valrynn, and you think she’s about average for a Frostwyrm."

- this is pre throbb

It's Schrödinger's dick.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
There was some discussion something like two years ago where, based on the original measurements (three foot long dick), Frosty's dick would look positively micro-sized compared to her body. Rather than accept it or rewrite Frosty's body to be smaller, I decided I'd rather make her dick bigger so that it'd still stay on model.

However, I never really got around to editing all her current content to change her dick from three feet to six. It was on the docket when I wrote Flurry, but, well, Flurry was nearly 200 pages and 120,000 words and it slipped my mind/I just wanted it to be done with.

If you'd like, you could submit every instance of her dick being mentioned as three feet long to six feet long as a typo in the bug report forum, and that'd be doing me a big, personal favour.

Reactions: valkyr42

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Not every species has a great dick size; gorillas and Panda still exist.

Though the later is certainly giving that statement a once over.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Hey, not everybody is the same size - you have Ron Jeremy, and you have P01135809. That Frosty and Flurry are different sizes isn't unusual.

Reactions: MellowNumel

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Do I understand correctly that one possible outcome is for Frosty and Flurry to have a pureblood offspring? If so, what triggers that event?

And it seems that Steele is unable to impregnate Flurry - I've tried missionary several times, and still he does not show up as pregnant in the log nor in the save.