New class?

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I know that skinners are not interested in adding new classes but what if there was no need to add exclusive powers and just give him some simple perks here are some in the game that could already be worth

New class: Berserk

class based on offense and critical attacks based on reward and risk

Class Affinities

Agility
Strength
Toughness

there are usually three perks per class here are some suggestions...

Current perks in the game:​

Killing Spree: When you down an enemy, you recover 8% of your maximum Health and Resolve.

Frenzy:

invented perks

Nudist: While neither wearing Heavy armor nor using a Shield you will get a +10 Attack Power + 10 Critical and +10 Evasion +10 Physical Resistance

Murderous instinct: Similar to something like other Escape Artist type perks, but depending on your Toughness you will add more percentage to your critical

Idiot genius: Genius only focused on combat the critical percentage is inverted the more Cunning score you have your critical chance decreases and vice versa but you will receive more X damage to mental attacks
(Does not affect Ward and Magical Resistance you will remain vulnerable to magic)

Savage Vigour: You gain X points HP and X physical resistance by level but lose X resolution bar in return

Last edited:

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
No. In fact, the "need to add exclusive powers" has nothing to do with why we don't add new classes. It's a writing, coding, and design thing. Furthermore, the warrior class already fulfills this niche.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
No. In fact, the "need to add exclusive powers" has nothing to do with why we don't add new classes. It's a writing, coding, and design thing. Furthermore, the warrior class already fulfills this niche.
I guess I could also say that they could save work by not having to implement it from the tutorial or character creation, but I realize that it could cause conflict when it comes to the scenes that evaluate your class.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
That sound you just heard was Balak's head exploding, the echoing effect is because he was deep in the Rebalance Mines when it happened.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
That sound you just heard was Balak's head exploding, the echoing effect is because he was deep in the Rebalance Mines when it happened.
Have you considered giving him some heavy earth moving equipment? Also a canary. You know, so he knows when he needs to touch grass get a breath of fresh air.