New Bee Girl Stuff

Jan 8, 2016
*SPOILERS*

So, was playing CoC when i accidentally discovered brand new content for the Bee-Girl that I'd never seen or heard about before. Checking the Wiki and forum showed nothing, so I decided to add the entry to the wiki myself and share it here. To summarize:

-If you have a reeeeeeally big dick (at least 36 inches when I found it) when you go for Sex with the Bee-Girl, she takes notice and gives you Special Bee Honey, a special kind of Bee Honey that will help turn you into a Bee Boy. The special sex scene that follows takes 4 hours.

-Repeated use of the S Bee Honey will eventually result in a new Bad End scene where you become a bee boy stud for the queen and your Bee-Girl friend/soul-mate

I really like it - it's got a unique blend of sexual addiction and emotional connection going. Reminds me of Marble's bad end in tone, though obviously much lighter since you don't have as strong a connection as with her. Though it's also bittersweet since now that it's been described, I *really* want to adventure the hive proper, ,but I know that's not likely to ever happen.

Anyway, detailed info on it is in the Bee-Girl entry on the Wiki. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well, thanks for the vote of appreciation for my content.  It makes sense that you'd be reminded of Marble's content with the bee girl stuff since I wrote both of them.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I always made sure a Bee-Girl took my virginity every time I started over.

Aosta

Jan 18, 2016
There's also a Bad End for female bee-morphs. As a bee-morph without a dick, meeting the Bee Girl will net you a different option instead of say being stuffed with eggs or collecting honey. Agreeing to play with her about four times will have her offer you a special pill, if you choose to take it you will transform into a full Bee Girl and be taken to the Hive, where your will will be willingly dominated by the Bee Queen, and you'll live out the rest of your days as another Bee Girl to continue the cycle.

I'm pretty sure I ran into the two Bad Ends a long time ago but didn't realize that they weren't on the Smutosaurus.

Last edited by a moderator: