New Android Update Breaking CoC App?

Alduin5

Feb 19, 2019
Hey fenoxo forums! I'm kind of new to all of this and I greatly enjoyed the app for a couple months after discovering it, but I updated my phone and now whenever I try and open the app it immediately crashes out of it. To the disappointment of losing my save files, uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't seem to solve the problem. The only error info the phone gives me is "Corruption of Champions keeps stopping". Anyone else experiencing this or, better yet, knows how to fix it?

Reactions: smlbirch

smlbirch

Aug 17, 2017
Hey fenoxo forums! I'm kind of new to all of this and I greatly enjoyed the app for a couple months after discovering it, but I updated my phone and now whenever I try and open the app it immediately crashes out of it. To the disappointment of losing my save files, uninstalling and reinstalling the app doesn't seem to solve the problem. The only error info the phone gives me is "Corruption of Champions keeps stopping". Anyone else experiencing this or, better yet, knows how to fix it?

Having the same problem. Probably something to do with the latest OS patch for Android. Please fix ASAP!