Neiri, vanae NPC and vanae Bad Ends

Ideo

May 30, 2016
So, back when JimThermic left the forums I copied two of his docs and then forgot about it but after reading the discussions on one of the most recent topics I began searching the files and found them.

Neiri a vanae NPC you can knock up, includes two sex scenes and the vanae related bad endings.

Both submissions appear to be complete though they may need some editing. Neiri was supposed to be included in the Vanae deep forest expansion but adding a single room for her would probably work.

I am not making a googledoc because I don´t feel comfortable posting someone's else work with  my account but I am uploading a word and pdf for each doc, if someone wants another format let me know and I'll see what I can do.

And remember all credit for this awesome content goes to JimThermic.

View attachment Neiri.docx

View attachment Neiri.pdf

View attachment Vanae Endings.pdf

View attachment Vanae Endings.docx

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Attachments?!

Ideo

May 30, 2016
Attachments?!

I am aware that usually googledocs are used to share content, but since I am not the author I wasn't comfortable uploading it using my account. I copy the original docs to a word in a hurry back when JimThermic left and the originals no longer exist. I am not sure what the proper procedure to submit content that does not belong to you is either. Given that this is a special case I was hoping one of the devs (is that the correct term?) would take notice and indicate what should be done in this case.

If you know of another way or format to share the content that is more appropriate please tell me so and I apologise for using attachments if it is considered inappropriate.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I recall sometimes if it only for read only mode people do share gdocs too. He said who want can copy his gdocs content. Well if you feel you not wanna get into conflict here or like that then you could try poke one of more active admins here to clear all your questions regarding sharing those gdocs more directly.