Need help with hgg mod off the discord channel.

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
I downloaded the hgg mod and I use the latest adobe standalone flash player and i kept getting blank space in the middle. The background is there and the buttons at the top of the screen but the middle doesn't load. I will upload images of what's happening. CoC 1 is before i click new game and the 2 is after.CoC 1.jpg CoC 2.jpg

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Are you opening the game directly through the file or through the standalone player?

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
I have tried both and tried opening it through firefox, chrome, and edge. Also same thing is happening with kitteh6660's mod as well.

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
Is it possible that the newest windows update or a setting is blocking it from playing?

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
Ok i really don't get it xianxia's mod works just fine but the hgg mod and kitteh mod doesn't. if anyone can figure out why that both of those are doing what the images show i would really appreciate it.

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
Try contacting Halser on that discord server, if he's still there. He may know what's up, as I've got no solutions on my end and I can't recreate it.

tjmac124

Oct 2, 2015
I have he doesn't know either :( Unless someone can figure it out i won't be able to play hgg mod or kitteh mod. I've tried about everything in my very limited computer knowledge to fix it hasn't worked. The strange thing is i used to be able to play both and i know i haven't changed anything except for updates to my laptop.

dieinhell100

Sep 1, 2017
Windows 10 right? Let me update mine as I haven't since May. I'll see if I can repeat this bug.