Need help about iOS TiTS

Keynote

Sep 13, 2015
I have downloaded the latest build (0.6.1) and installed it to my iPad mini, but I have a save on PC that I wish to copy to the iPad. How can I do it? Is there an specific folder for saves in iOS? Halp!

Keynote

Sep 13, 2015
You should use the Save File function, transfer that file to your IPad and load it. Worked for my Android based device.

It worked for mine too, but iOS is not as open as Android. In Android there is an specific folder with the save, but in iOS I don't know. And I have used the Save File, but I can't find the file.

I have used iFile in the iPad to search for it, but I have found no .tits files. 

Keynote

Sep 13, 2015
Okay, nevermind. I found it thanks to a lot of patience and a sh*t ton of looking through folders.

I'm gonna share the file location (Through iFile) if there's a lost soul that has the same need I had.

/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/A8FEC9AF-3000-4529-B02B-F7DE6DF3FACE/Documents/data/

I believe that the code A8FE... might be different on each individual iDevice. If it is, then you'll have to look for it.