Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life! Character Art (30 Pieces Done) [Update 12/29/17]

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Just a heads up, I've commissioned a special picture not related to the story that should be done sometime next week. If any of you like buff gals, I think you'll love this special Minotaur variant ;)

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Ooh hoo, I've inspiration for an Ox Variant design~ If you like larger muscle gals, you're gonna LOVE this design.

Gonna commission it early next month (already spent all my expendable cash for this month :p).

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Silent-Shanin is down to the last commission before the Ox Variant, so it shouldn't be too much longer on that front. By the way, she now has a Patreon where she does weekly Vocaloid art pieces plus speed paints of said piece, quick requests of characters in clothing (only characters from Monster Musume, Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Akuma no Riddle, and Vocaloid 6), and occasional comics. If you're interested at all, I suggest checking her out and considering pledging.

Since the last time I posted here, DragonmanX has done three new commissions for me. One of Tsyuy Asui from My Hero Academia dressed as Toph because she thought Toph was a Frog based character (and Toph jumping in to to "correct" her assumption), one of Jun the Jianshi Lamia, and one of the Monoeye Half-Sisters Kova the Backbeard and Sayuri the Cyclops.

I'm having another commission done by Rafchu, who has an amazing style and does a lot of monster girl art, of an action shot of Toph, but I won't be able to post it until Friday, so look forward to it.

Final note, I'm going to change the title to just list the number of pictures instead of being so specific. It's just too long :p

Last edited:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Well, here's that Minotaur Ox Variant subspecies concept I've been promising for awhile. After this, I'll be getting the [Secret] Variant and then a picture of Cathyl done for the common Minotaur species and then a pseudo Endcard with all of them will be put together. It'll be a bit though, as there are a few people ahead of me in the queue.

This pic was done by the lovely Silent-Shanin, who's done quite a few pics for me in the past. Check her out if you like MonMusu, Dragon Maid, and Vocaloid art and consider pledging to her patreon! Keep in mind, she generally DOESN'T do NSFW art.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's a new pic, this one of Strych 9 the Green Slime. This one was done by Nayaase Beleguii. They've got a lot of good stuff, but be warned, it can be pretty NSFW, especially on their tumblr.

Being a Green Slime, Strych 9's body is less solid than other types of Slimes, so as you can see from the helmet, she wears a special suit to act as a frame for her body. The suit was built by Moreno, to whom she works as an assistant and occasional guinea pig for (hence why she wears the lab coat). Moreno's also the one who gave her her name. She’s generally a very lax and mellow gal who’s diet consists of poisonous and “psychedelic” materials. When Toph gets especially upset, she'll sometimes try to absorb some of the secretions of Toph's parotoid glands for a quick snack (which only irritate Toph further).

Strych 9's name (pronounced “Strike Nine”) comes from the poisonous plant Strychnine (pronounced “Strick-Neen”). Originally, the change in pronunciation was me not know how to pronounce Strychnine, but I like the idea that as a mad scientist, Moreno likes to be a little more "extra" in how she does things. A mad scientist is just a normal scientist without presentation, after all.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here’s another commission I had done of one of my characters, this one of Saguara the Cactilian! this one was done by DragonmanX, who has done a number of pictures of my characters in the past. Saguara is character from a species of Tsundere Cactus people I invented called Cactilians (and yes, I did make them entirely because of that one joke from Undertale :p). Essentially, when they become attracted to someone, their bodies release two sets of hormones, informally dubbed “tsun hormones” and “dere hormones”. Early on, the “tsun hormones” tend to be very high and the “dere hormones” very low (though this can vary somewhat between individuals), but as they fall more and more in love with the object of their affections, these levels invert. Consequently, the flowers on their bodies (one located on the back of the heads of females and one on each shoulder of males) react to the hormones by slowly opening up until they bloom once the Cactilian has fallen deeply, deeply in love. Side note, the females have breasts containing a fluid known to cause hallucinogenic effects on Non-Cactilians. Therefore, suckling is not recommended :p

Saguara’s name comes from that of the Saguaro Cactus, native to the southwestern USA and Mexico. The name of her species, Cactillian, comes from the term for the people of Castile, a region in Central Spain. I’m a big fan of the 60’s incarnation of “The Addams Family” show and this is a bit of an homage to Gomez Addams, whose Castilian heritage was often mentioned in the show.

Saguara is a rather nice and friendly girl who gets along well with others. She has a fondness for dancing and singing and wishes to be an entertainer someday. Like most Cactilians, she prefers to keep her needles retracted, only ever coming out when she’s upset.

It should be noted, I’m undecided if I’ll use her in my story, but I liked her concept so much, I decided to commission a picture anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Trap

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Here's another picture I commissioned of one of my subspecies concepts, The Minotaur Subspecies: Giraffe Variant! This one was done by Silent-Shanin, who's done numerous commissions for me in the past. She's also done a speed paint video of it, which I'll link below. This is that "Secret" Variant I've mentioned a few times in the past and I'm really excited to finally reveal it! While Giraffes might not be bovines, they are distantly related to them (something I looked up long ago after learning about Kaku's devil fruit's name) and I thought it'd make for a fun Minotaur Variant! Up next will be the final picture, that being of Cathyl to represent the main Minotaur species, and luckily this time there's nothing else in Shanin's queue between this and it. You can also look forward to a new series of monster girl subspecies coming up soon done by DragonmanX ;)

As with the Buffalo Variant and Ox Variant this isn't a character, just a species concept and whether or not I use it in the story is undecided. If I were to give a personality though, it be a very calm and motherly one (as you may be able to tell, I specifically went for a mature woman look with the design : P).

Speedpaint

Last edited: