Naruto's Monstrous Daily Life! (Chapter 8 is out) (Update 6/16/17)

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Summary: Naruto thought sealing Kaguya would solve all his problems, instead he finds himself stranded in a strange new world with the now powerless Goddess. At least that nice Ms Smith seems willing to help him out. She's even provided him with a house in return for looking after some people for her whilst he tries to find a way back home. How hard could it be? If only he knew. Harem

Crossover between Daily Life with a Monster Girl and Naruto. Majority of the cast will be OC and the main 7 girls from the manga will not be in it except as a possible cameo later in the story. I will be commissioning art for many of the OC. There's a topic in the art section where I post that.

Here's the link:

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12011852/1/Naruto-s-Monstrous-Daily-Life

Last edited:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
The second chapter is out.

Edit: Removed doc link again 'cause I'm paranoid.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This seems like creative writing. You should request it get moved =3=b

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Simply throw an @ up for staff or PM them. They'll set it up.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Chapter 5 is out, and this one's freaking long. About twice the size of the shortest chapter, chapter 2. Took me over two days to edit, and I'm wiped. Enjoy.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Chapter Six is out, and it's so fitting that this one came out in October.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It's cool, loved this one as much as the other. The unknown courtship between Tio and Naruto is hysterical...especially since Naruto couldn't be doing better if he was actually trying. Also love the new addition, she's so adorkable and I look forward to her growing up into yet another gorgeous lady that Naruto will have no clue what to do about :p