[N/A]

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Emmy and Kayla? Have talked about how picardine boost the intelligence of Galotians and even saying that they've seen one with some in her. Considering Nova the prime gray goo had perfect hair and form dispite being goo, I decided to expand off of the idea. So here's my docs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQnILMOe9PVivAuMrr0JPiYHF5WRJNeeXXWJlRGSXh0/edit?usp=drivesdk

Some people have said that this might not be successful do to being over powered but I thought I'd try. This time I haven't been corrected a hundred times on grammar as soon as I posted it. exept I called picardine, "pincardin".

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Emmy and Kayla? Have talked about how picardine boost the intelligence of Galotians and even saying that they've seen one with some in her. Considering Nova the prime gray goo had perfect hair and form dispite being goo, I decided to expand off of the idea. So here's my docs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FQnILMOe9PVivAuMrr0JPiYHF5WRJNeeXXWJlRGSXh0/edit?usp=drivesdk

Some people have said that this might not be successful do to being over powered but I thought I'd try. This time I haven't been corrected a hundred times on grammar as soon as I posted it. exept I called picardine, "pincardin".
Why is this in the Implemented section?

Reactions: Freed85

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I'm I not getting something? I thought this is where finished work went to? Or is it stuff that was added to the game already? I think I may have a case of idiotsy. Sorry....

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I would appreciate it if you could create galo-transforms for genital types currently not supported by galomax. It would also be nice if genital flags could be added/removed.

Also, yeah, wrong subforum. Implemented is for projects that have already been coded into the game.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Next time, put the ideas into the Ideas subforum, let people take a chance at editing the hell out of it and then submit it to the appropriate forum.

Alabaster Chimes

Aug 29, 2015
Things that are in Implemented are IN the game.

Stuff thats done just stays in Events Submission. Just change the title to include [Submitted]