My weight is over a ton - I think it's a bug

Discussion in 'TiTS Bug Reports' started by a3ology, Oct 11, 2018.

1. a3ology

a3ology New Member

As the title says, my character weights over a ton. And he is very slim and 4 feet tall. I believe this may be because I turned him into an absolute cumdump (which is why I have the trait "Bulky Belly"), but this is just a little too much I believe. Here are the stats on my character:

Attached Files:

2. GothPastel

GothPastel Well-Known Member

"* Belly, Size Rating: 804.077
    * Belly, Weight: 2492.64 lbs (1803 %)
    * Cumflation, Oral: Cum, 129145 mLs
    * Cumflation, Anal: Cum, 674933 mLs"

My man, you have almost a kiloLiter of cum in you. 1000L of water would weigh 1000kg which is 1 tonne. The devs are obviously classing semen as denser than water, hence additional mass, taking you up to about 1.1 tonnes. The rest of it is just regular body mass.
    The numbers check out, so it's not really a bug. I'm guessing you're wearing one of the underwear types that allows for cumflation, so if you want to decrease your weight, you're going to have to take them off for a bit.

ChromaTaphore likes this.
  3. null_blank

null_blank Well-Known Member

From the sparkly pink lips I'm gonna wager you've been working at Beth's a a bit too much. Just take a shower and be sure to enable the washing out of fluids.

4. Raindrops

Raindrops Well-Known Member

Man, the mental image of your smol 4' character filled with over 1000L of cum is fucking hilarious

it'd be like a sloshy orb of cum rolling around or something

ChromaTaphore likes this.
  5. Preacher

Preacher Well-Known Member

While defeating enemies across the galaxy and somehow fitting into the scenes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...