My Version of Ben

LostLesbian

Feb 29, 2020
after about a half a year i return with more art, this time of my version of Ben!
dd992020817b05be94ef1b50c9f2851ef983a56c.png

im curious what other people's versions of Ben/Bess look like, i chose to make him an anime boy because i am nothing if not predictable.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I tried to create mine using Heromachine, but I felt the results were too generic.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
God every time I see someone else's art I just feel like shit cause they are all so much better than mine :negativeman:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Well I'm still curious even if it's just the original text!
I tried to create a BBM with moobs.

Currently, he has red eight inch hair in ruffled layers, purple eyes, draconic horns, wings and ears, a mouse tail, A-cup breasts with dicknipples, a large belly, "pleasant hips and cushy backside (AKA average)", soft tone, "semi-thickness" (whatever that means), a genenous belly, a female vulva with vanilla-flavoured fluids and a knotted demon penis with chocolate flavoured fluids. He wears a protective jacket and boxers.

Last edited:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
Keep practicing!! I believe in you!!!

well im trying to perfect drawing the actual body itself atm since i seem to have the knack for the skeleton but the hips and legs are screwing me up more than anything when it comes to actually putting meat on the bones (or gel in this case)

but thank you for the motivation even a little helps a lot