My Steele (and yours)!

missRowdy

May 21, 2019
Seattle, WA
Thought I should draw my TiTS character! She's pretty similar to my CoC character because I have a type. Name: Boon Steele! She's a herm (pictured with and without a dick) and has those damn dove wings that I couldn't be bothered to draw in a quick sketch.

Attachments

• titsboon3.jpg
    titsboon3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 135

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I play a Steele I'd like to see in this style, but I have to say I'd rather see some other game characters too.

Reactions: missRowdy

MagickEraser

Jul 6, 2018
I'll let you have a crack at my Steele.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a demon-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 10 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 3.05 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a classy suit, using a large leather jockstrap for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with thick, black and red skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and two-inch long beard. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a brightly glowing ember iris and nestled within the inky blackness of your sclera. The moderately long, black curly hair on your head is parted by a pair of ten-inch long, wicked-looking demonic ears. A slowly undulating tongue occasionally slips from between your lips. It hangs nearly two feet long when you let the whole thing slide out, though you can retract it to appear normal. A quartet of 42-inch long horns has broken through your thick skin. The back pair are longer, and curve back along your head. The front pair protrude forward demonically.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, and a quartet of large bat-like demon-wings fold behind your shoulders. With a muscle-twitch, you can extend them, and use them to soar gracefully through the air. Parts of your body emit aphrodisiac-laced pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your human-shaped hands appear very demonic, tipped with sharp claws that seem to have replaced your fingernails. In addition, a set of short jet-black bone spikes grow along the outside of each forearm and out of the back of your elbows, giving you an incredibly imposing look. You have masculine hips that blend into your pillar-like waist, and your tight, toned ass molds closely against your form. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your butt, wrapping around your cow-like leg sensually at every opportunity. When aroused, its tip opens to reveal a lengthy nodule-laden tail-cock. Your legs are muscled and jointed oddly, covered in fur, and end in a pair of bestial hooves. Your belly is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a fuck-off six pack, bulging with heavy muscle. Above it, you have a broad chest, capped with one 0.2-inch pierced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are dark red.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown an obscene group of bulbous members:
The first tool is 56 inches long and 12.1 inches thick when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your blunt-tipped dick, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 14.6 inches wide when at full size.
Your next horse-member is 26 inches long and three inches in diameter when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your horse-phallus, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3.6 inches wide when at full size.
Your next beast-cock is 18 inches long and 2.5 inches wide when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your blunted horse-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 3 inches wide when at full size.
Your fourth stallion-shaft is 14 inches long and 2.5 inches thick when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your knotty stallion-cock, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.9 inches wide when at full size.
The fifth tool is 10 inches long and 2.5 inches thick when fully erect. It’s black in color and laced with thick veins. It is covered in nub-like protrusions, spread out evenly across the shaft, soft and rounded enough to massage any passage into which it is inserted. The ‘head’ of your shaft flares proudly, just like a horse’s. A small knot of thicker flesh is near the base of your bulbous, black horse-phallus, ready to expand to help you lodge it inside a female. The knot is 2.9 inches wide when at full size.
Each of your manhoods naturally retract into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid.

A seed-weighted sack with a quartet of beachball-sized gonads swings heavily beneath your five pre-drooling, musky cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about 52 inches around and 16.6 inches across.

You have one tailhole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs. Piercing locations: Gold Ring in Nose, Gold Rings on Left Ear, Gold Stud on Left Brow, Gold Ring on Left Nipple, Gold Stud on Tongue, and Gold Stud Jacobs Ladder on Penis'. If you don't feel like Drawing my abomination, I'm okay with that. Have a nice Week.

Last edited:

missRowdy

May 21, 2019
Seattle, WA
I play a Steele I'd like to see in this style, but I have to say I'd rather see some other game characters too.
I could do that too! I just like working off the description set that starts basically the same for every Steele. It's fun to see everyone's individual preferences!

But if you have a character in mind, let me know- practice is practice! I'm better at females and non-scalies, btw, but I'm working on that :)

And MagickEraser, I'm going to start on yours now! He'll be a challenge. What's his given name?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I think your style would fit the likes of Jade, Ilaria, Roxy, Erra or Nessa. As for the Steele I'd like to envision...
-Human-ish.
- 5 feet and 7 inches/1.7 meters tall.
-Wears gemstone links and fishnet top/bottom.
-Shield Aug Bracers | Light Savicite Maul | Heavy Slut Ray equipped.
-Pale skin.
-Visage has a tiny touch of femininity to it, with gentle curves and nice lips.
-Blue nyrean eyes, pig ears, raskvel tongue.
-Curly dirty brown hair, lengthy (almost reaching her chest).
- Goat horns, pig tail.
-Demon arms, human legs.
-"well-formed hips", "large ass", "Pudgy belly".
-Four rows of B-cup breasts with 1.2-inch pale purple nipples that can become 4.8-inch dicknipples.
- Two pre-drooling 7-inch long and 1.4 inches thick pale purple swine penises (nubby, foreskinned, knotted-1.1 inches wide when at full size). "The end twists in a corkscrew pattern, but its length and width ratio is unlike that of a pig’s."
-"sloshing pouch with a quartet of large balls swings heavily beneath your two lengthy sow-schlongs. You estimate each testicle to be about five inches around and 1.6 inches across".
-Pale purple deer fembits with two 1.1-inch clits, "frequently drooling its ever-present fem-cum, its lips loosened by frequent fucking". Half-pumped. Nubby.
-Pumped rear hole with slight signs of moisture bordering its edges.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Here's my dude, a generic dogman

You are a canine-morph. You’re a good 6 feet and 2 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.88 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of frostbane mail, using a set of thermal undergarments for underwear, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.

You have a dog’s face, complete with wet nose and panting tongue. You’ve got thick, black and gray fur, hiding your thick, fair skin underneath your furry visage. Overall, your visage has a somewhat masculine, angular jawline, beard, and slender lips. Regular brown eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The white mohawk on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed dog ears. Your mouth contains a flat tongue that constantly drips with slobber.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, black and gray fur. Above your shoulders and around your neck grows a mane of fluffy, black and gray fur, making you appear quite royal. Poofing out your chest is a fluffy ball of black and gray fur. You have an off-color blotch on the frontal part of your body, covering your chin, healthy chest, belly and inner thighs in white. Parts of your body emit lust-scented pheromones, enticing potential mates. Soft pads rest on the tips of each of your fingers. your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well. You have narrow hips, and your cushiony, full butt fills out your clothing nicely. A long, fuzzy black and gray dogtail sprouts just above your backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fuzzy paws. Your middle is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a healthy chest with well defined pectoral muscles, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are black.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your dog-cock is 20 inches long and four inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your throbbing, knotty dog-cock, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 8 inches wide when at full size. A fuzzy semen-stuffed sack filled with two cantaloupe-sized testes swings low under your tremendously wide, canine shaft. You estimate each testicle to be about 19 inches around and 6 inches across.

You have one unspoiled sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.