Music to Fap. . . er, Play to

Rikki

Aug 20, 2021
So I scanned through the first ten pages of the TiTS forums and couldn't find a post re: music, and I'm not sure what the policy is here regarding resurrecting older posts anyway, even if I had found one, so I'm starting one, mostly to get recommendations from y'all.

For the most part, I've never been all that keen on selecting specific tracks for specific scenes or locations; I generally just put on my post rock/electro/instrumental rock Pandora station for background noise while I play.

That said, I have stumbled across a few tracks that immediately made me think of a particular location or scene and I'll share those. Let me know what y'all think, and please share your own suggestions.

Tarkus- You'd think ELP, right? But I heard this track and it just fits so well, for like, the entire planet. "Flutter" by Bonobo.

The first scene I thought of when I heard this track was the Pirate Base in KaraQuest 2, but really it fits for any number of scenes, I think. "Digitalis" by Zombi.

Please feel free to link your favorite music to listen to while playing TiTS.

Just remember that music is subjective and what might work for one person might not work for another. I prefer instrumental/music with no lyrics or singing, but others might like that. Let's focus on the positive!

Looking forward to discovering new tunes with you all!

Rikki

Aug 20, 2021
You can always search for the word "music" and restrict results by subforum.
Nice! Thank you.

I had actually thought of that as I was posting this, but again, I wasn't too sure on what the rules were in regards to resurrecting older threads and bringing them to the front page and I wanted to get my suggestions out into the ether.

If anyone could give me guidance pertaining to resurrecting older threads, I'll be happy to either delete this one and add it to one of the above listed threads, or leave this one up, depending on what the rules are. I'm still relatively new here, and I don't want to do anything to offend/piss off anyone or otherwise upset the status quo. This community has been amazing to me thus far; by far much better than the communities in some of the forums of Triple A big name games even.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. The search system has its hiccups, so it's best to play it safe :p As for necroposting, it is a thing you should avoid, but I'd say it's not so frowned upon when it comes to threads like this one.
As far as I know, one can't delete threads. And, well... if you've been around for a while, you already know that "offend/piss off anyone or otherwise upset the status quo" does not apply here.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115