Muscle Augmenting Nanites

Gear Grinder

Jan 6, 2016
Or M.A.N. for short. I've been currently working on this concept that allows Steel to increase the size of his/her biceps, shoulders, abbs, thighs, calves and back muscles without having to reconfigure the tone and thickness mechanic.

Originally I was planning to make it an TF item but then then decided to make it a quest that could lead to the event.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Pffft.

Fen isn't going to make a whole new system to support muscle groups, sorry.

Gear Grinder

Jan 6, 2016
Pffft.

Fen isn't going to make a whole new system to support muscle groups, sorry.

He doesent have to it's already in the game. In the personal info within the codex in the Body list it discribes the arms, legs back and tail (exept for the abbs I may need to drop that one)

Sounds interesting. Do you have the doc?

Ok but keep in mind that this is horrendously incomplete and content is subject to change.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNO03LRUrmeCQRoyO4R94XaNBrU82bNOeBwUEiKr7_A/edit

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
codex in the Body list it discribes the arms, legs back and tail (exept for the abbs I may need to drop that one)
Those are for racial bodypart tf purposes not for tracking the individual tone and bulk of each muscle group. otherwise we wouldn't have a general "tone score".

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Those are for racial bodypart tf purposes not for tracking the individual tone and bulk of each muscle group. otherwise we wouldn't have a general "tone score".
Looks like we'll have to get beefed up the old-fashioned way, then. :(

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
To use that system, he would have to add a number of flags to each body part. Not only would that still not be all the body parts you mentioned, but it wouldn't use a numerical score, which isn't desirable.

Plus, they would never show up in the Appearance screen (which would need extensive additions), and no writer would ever use them.

But if you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe @Jacques00.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wouldn't M.A.N. effects putting aside affecting specific body parts (that is possible but probably won't be done due to reason already stated above) so close to TF for affecting tone and thickenss?

You going so far when that idea may be sorta...adjusted (not wanna say reduced since it would not sound too well) to TF for chaning with great control over size of change ton and thickness of PC?