Multiple tail parasites.

fire fox

Mar 15, 2021
You can find a character with multiple in the story but so far I have only managed to get one at a time and multiple partner scenes could easily use this.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Don't tail parasite scenes regarding NPC scenes for them account for you having just one or something?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
Don't tail parasite scenes regarding NPC scenes for them account for you having just one or something?
Well you have multiple of one kind. Frostfire TF lets you have up to 9. But you can only have one type. As for scenes I haven't ran into any scenes that make use of multiple though

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
Would love to see where you take a live specimen (one request) of each type to the Doc on U so he can figure out how they work. Since he's mr chimera he might see a way to make them into one critter/TF that gives a current tail both a cock and vagina.... but instead of eggs owner can really impreg or get preg this way... MY isn't your tail really really fat? or maybe the egg would be a chimera of steele and the combo tail... a new race?
Steele being a mother/father to a new race would be intriguing. Think micro-steeles with tails for sex only (and an anus but moved to tail vs thorax/body norm loc?) They would make great pets you can fuck ala certain predator that came with ice cream girl (sorry not braining names right now)