multipile questions i have

squirrle

Jan 10, 2020
well i have played tits a good while and different versons and got a couple questions.

1 i know kiros quest will trigger when you get 100% trust, but is there anything else you need to do or just wait ages for it to happen?

2 is there a way to get full image of the busts ingame?

3 wiki dont say where the sandworm cave entance for kimbers quest is. anyone know where?

4 does being corrupt actualy do anything exept increase libido?

Last edited:

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
3 wiki dont say where the sandworm cave entance for kimbers quest is. anyone know where?

I've circled in Red the location of the Sandworm quest. Kimber's quest must be active for you to access the Daer Worm Lair.

Attachments

• Tarkus.PNG
    Tarkus.PNG
    211.8 KB · Views: 19

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. I believe you get a message when travelling between worlds. You can save before travelling to see if you get the message.

2. I think the Image Pack has higher resolutions available than the normal game. I don't know if it has what you want, though.

4. Not to my knowledge, but higher Libido increases passive Lust gain, making you more vulnerable to Lust attacks. It also factors into your own Lust attacks, making it a trade-off. It's definitely a downside if you took Ice Cold at character creation. At 100 Taint, you will gain a perk that increases maximum Libido, but prevents Taint loss.

TheShepard256

4 does being corrupt actualy do anything exept increase libido?
It depends on what you mean by "corrupt". If you mean having the Corrupt perk, it's basically what Theron said above; all it does is raise max Libido to 200 and prevent Taint loss. If you mean having high Taint in general, it doesn't even increase Libido, it just acts as a minimum Libido.
It's definitely a downside if you took Ice Cold at character creation.
This is only true up to 49 Libido; above that, you lose Ice Cold in favour of Warm Blooded, which makes you use the normal calculations for tease skill. You'll regain Ice Cold if you go back below 49 Libido, so it's a good way to ensure you'll always have a tease skill of at least 50 (the lowest Libidos can be hard to maintain, and the highest Libidos are difficult to achieve unless you're fine with having equally high Taint).

Reactions: Malidica

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...the highest Libidos are difficult to achieve unless you're fine with having equally high Taint).
The Savicite Dildo is an easy way to increase Libido, though I admit it isn't appropriate for everyone. A lot of Transformatives have a possible Libido increase, you just have to spam them (which can be expensive, admittedly).

For low Libido, that's what Chill Pills are for. They're actually more effective at higher Libido. And the foursome scene with the Huskar Twins on Uveto (-2, minimum 1). 1/day unfortunately.

squirrle

Jan 10, 2020
1. I believe you get a message when travelling between worlds. You can save before travelling to see if you get the message
oh fuck me then. flew around bout a year ingame trying to get her but seems it didnt trigger then.

[QUOTE="Theron, post: 346741, member: 26681"
4. Not to my knowledge, but higher Libido increases passive Lust gain, making you more vulnerable to Lust attacks. It also factors into your own Lust attacks, making it a trade-off. It's definitely a downside if you took Ice Cold at character creation. At 100 Taint, you will gain a perk that increases maximum Libido, but prevents Taint loss. [/QUOTE]

ah was kinda wondering how to make a lust build that actualy did stuff propper. might give that a shot but getting that extra lust so easy is a realy bad tradeof for me generaly since i have an insane cum production so i get blueballs constantly.

TheShepard256

The Savicite Dildo is an easy way to increase Libido, though I admit it isn't appropriate for everyone. A lot of Transformatives have a possible Libido increase, you just have to spam them (which can be expensive, admittedly).
Most transformatives' Libido increases are either capped well below 100 or are tied to other TFs that themselves have caps; I think Lucifier is the only one that caps at 100, with the next highest ones capping at 70. The Savicite dildo is a slow stat gain of 5, so it'll take a lot of uses to get higher Libidos (though fortunately it only costs time and orgasms).
For low Libido, that's what Chill Pills are for. They're actually more effective at higher Libido. And the foursome scene with the Huskar Twins on Uveto (-2, minimum 1). 1/day unfortunately.
I'm aware of those methods, but there are quite a few sex scenes (especially in the late game; there's even an enemy attack!) that directly increase either Libido or Taint, making it hard to keep your Libido that low unless you either know exactly what to avoid or just happen to not pick/get those scenes (or get hit by that attack).

squirrle

Jan 10, 2020
1. I believe you get a message when travelling between worlds. You can save before travelling to see if you get the message.

2. I think the Image Pack has higher resolutions available than the normal game. I don't know if it has what you want, though.

4. Not to my knowledge, but higher Libido increases passive Lust gain, making you more vulnerable to Lust attacks. It also factors into your own Lust attacks, making it a trade-off. It's definitely a downside if you took Ice Cold at character creation. At 100 Taint, you will gain a perk that increases maximum Libido, but prevents Taint loss.
also the image pack was i needed thanks :D

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
ah was kinda wondering how to make a lust build that actualy did stuff propper. might give that a shot but getting that extra lust so easy is a realy bad tradeof for me generaly since i have an insane cum production so i get blueballs constantly.
Uthra+ can decrease cum production to something more manageable. Save before using. I always avoid Refractory Rate increases, myself, for exactly that reason.