Multi-Cock Hyper Anthro Panda Fun!~ (TiTS ver.)

MommyPanda

Oct 2, 2018
www.f-list.net
Just throwing my TiTS character out there just in case there are any cuties interested in getting down and dirty.~ Check my F-list (Home page link) to know my kinks, I highly recommend it!

Day 510

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a panda-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 7 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.13 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of nyrean chain armor, using a TamaniCorp Slut-Seal Thong for underwear, and girding your upper body with some pasties.

You have a face resembling that of an anthropomorphic panda, with a short muzzle and black nose. Your fluffy, white and black fur hides dark skin underneath. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with hypnotic, lavender lips and long, beautiful eyelashes. Fairly unremarkable hazel eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The cascading, black hair on your head is parted by a pair of round panda ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of fluffy, white and black fur. Nestled between your breasts is a fluffy ball of white and black fur. Parts of your body emit musky pheromones, enticing potential mates. Your fingers are thick and capped with bear-like claws but maintain their human opposability. You have jutting hips that sway hypnotically on your extra-curvy frame, and your bottom is obscenely large, bordering freakish, and makes it difficult to run. Your mammoth hips swing widely from side-to-side with every step you take. You have no hope of walking normally, the closest you could come would be a sashay. A short, soft panda tail sprouts just above your rump. It just kind of sits there, not doing much beyond being a furry little accent. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in fluffy panda-paws. You even have sharp-looking claws growing from the tips of your short toes. Your soft six pack is fairly average in appearance.

You have two milk-stuffed breasts, capped with one 7-inch nipple each. The dinner plate-sized areolae are pink. Your udders are so full that they feel about to burst! Spending time like this is going to slow your milk production. Unfortunately, a bit of milk leaks out onto your some pasties... Maybe you should invest in a maternity bra? You could easily fill a WW-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown five incredibly thick phalluses:
Your first member is 46 inches long and 13 inches wide.
Your second tool is 46 inches long and 13 inches thick.
The third dick is 46 inches long and 13 inches thick.
Your next member is 46 inches long and 13 inches in diameter.
Your next cock is 46 inches long and 13 inches wide.

A fuzzy sloshing scrotum filled with two hideously swollen and oversized balls swings low under your obscene group of pricks. You estimate each testicle to be about 1094 inches around and 348.3 inches across.

You have a pink, human vagina, with one 0.5-inch clit. Thick streams of honey drool constantly from your leg-soaking, pink pussy.

You have one sphincter, placed between your cheeks where it belongs with thin streams of lubricant occasionally dribbling from the orifice. Your pucker is inhumanly soft and puffy, a beckoning donut with a perfect little hole in the middle.

‘Nuki Nuts - Permanent ability allowing your gonads to swell with excess seed.
Bubble Butt - Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.
Buttslut - Ensures your ass always remains bubbly and that fluids shot inside will heal your injuries.
Fecund Figure - Your broodmare body permanently changes you more into a fertility goddess while you are pregnant.
Hips Don’t Lie - Your hips will always remain wide and girthy to give you the appearance of a fertility goddess.
Hypermilky - Lactation will not decrease from disuse or overfilling.
Pheromone Sweat - Slightly boosts tease attack and arousal while sweating.
Potent - Increases the size of your orgasms and the speed at which you produce ejaculate.

Namhyra

Oct 6, 2019
I wonder who you plan to tear apart with those 5 cocks ^^

I think I got a character that would fit yours pretty well
though I think the size of your characters balls are a bit more extreme than you wanted, right? They're 348 inches wide, thats almost 9 meters while your character is just 2 meters tall.

Kegama

Nov 10, 2019
I wonder who you plan to tear apart with those 5 cocks ^^

I think I got a character that would fit yours pretty well
though I think the size of your characters balls are a bit more extreme than you wanted, right? They're 348 inches wide, thats almost 9 meters while your character is just 2 meters tall.
how do you get extra dicks?