Ms. Violet + whatever fun stuff I write (Now with pics)

Skipper64555

Jun 4, 2019
I made a couple of character sheets based on this woman's work, I may even commission the character to be made.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/175Oc-OkjkS5uPE6KyOfGw_4fulfNb8mUElTO-XLrqXk/edit?usp=sharing

I based my character more in universe than on myself or a friend so mine is *a bit more sexual.

I have wrote smut before, so it should be easier with a more established universe. Either way it'll all be here minus my past work.

Edit: I made the pics in koikatu to give a general Idea of her. The photography ain't great but I plan to make some more... interesting pics later in the studio.

Last edited:

Skipper64555

Jun 4, 2019
First story (on this website)

"Ms. Violet meets a faux-cow"
Fetishes- H/M (I know Rahns ain't herms but it's easier), Anal, slight blowjob, Light femdom, Trap/femboy.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19PnbY93kNB2XPPchuP61R2EiTRxFKxIFxTDSOqcZ9Yk/edit?usp=sharing

"Ms. Violet has some fun with a cute cow in a locker room and pushes him to accept what he is."

It might be bad but whatever. If you want, leave a suggestion on how to improve it. I try my desperate best to avoid some problems I see with other people and I'm afraid I tried too hard and created other problems so I need help.

Skipper64555

Jun 4, 2019
Here comes fun. More adventures with violet because I love her. It should be noted all of this is not cannon, always that one person. I did some research to make sure this worked, I'm pretty sure everything about the races is true in the game.

Also I made this steele based on what I think a normal person fresh in the game would do.

Violet meets Steele (If he were a brute)

Aaron Steele just finished his ‘date’ with a few gold myr while visiting myrellion. It happened so suddenly as he had landed when a group of very horny (and dumb) ant women had showed up to greet him. Naturally the only option was fuck them all silly. The girls were all too eager to get it on, having limited males on the planet as is. He was more than happy to help them (Save for the red ones, he doesn’t like the venom).

Happy with how that went, steele continues on his sexual crusade. The treatment has made certain he will not run out of cum or energy so he can keep doing what he loves. On the flip side, it has taken a toll on his intellect.

“Man I love my life.” Aaron sighs as he enters the golden peak and scopes out the bar for a new fuck. The insect women were awesome but they were all so quick to run out of energy. “Woah! Hell-o.” Steele exclaims as he catches sight of a lone purple rahn sitting at the corner table, reading a book. Her body looked so plush yet firm, her eyes were a captivating amethyst behind a pair of reading glasses, and her glossy lips had a sexy pout as she read.

Aaron had made up his mind before he even noticed his 15 inch erection threatening the integrity of his pants. Putting on the ‘steele charm’, he makes his way over, slapping a few people with his swinging dick.

“Hey sexy mamma. I’m Aaron Steele hier to the Steele fortune. What say I give you a ride to heaven on my rocket?” He starts, earning a quick glare before the woman turned back to her book. While Aaron wasn’t the smartest bulb on the tree, he could tell when it was time to change tactics. He plops himself down next to her, and gets real close to try and utilize the pheromone cloud he has.

“C’mon, I just wanna have fun...” he whispers. Violet, having her personal space invaded, decided she’d had it up to here. Being a doh’rahn, she had a natural immunity to most drugged scents, though she could still smell them and she hated the bull odor especially. Finally putting her book down, she turns an angry gaze towards the intruding brute.

“Look here!” Violet starts, knocking steele back from her force. “I’m not interested, I know you dumbasses from New Texas have a hard time comprehending rejection so I’ll simplify it for you! I no want fuck, find somebody else!” She emphasizes every word to get it through his thick skull.

Aaron, a blank stare on his face, takes a moment to reel from her beratement before the same old grin crosses his face. “So… my ship or-” ''Ugh” Violet was so done with this guy. She was getting ready to pack it in when a group of red myr were caught eyeing him from afar before being shuffled along to the embassy. This gave Violet an idea. She knew a lot about myrellion society and physiology as xenogen does have a base right across the road.

Putting on her best seductive smile, she turns back to him. “Sorry sweetie, you have to understand I’m a bit pent up and it just gets me so worked up when a big, strong bull walks up to me and starts putting such… irresistible moves on me. So how about you meet me in the kressia bathhouse for some fun?” She croons in her sexiest voice, throwing in some pheromones to be sure. “Yes ma’am!” He shouts enthusiastically at the idea of getting sexy time with a goo milf. Giving one last steamy gaze, she departs, swaying her broad hips for effect.

Steele took a moment. In the back of his mind something told him she turned around a bit too fast. The more dominant part quickly won and off he went to get that ass.

Violet arrived in the red myr city an hour after her less than lovely experience. Red myr, along with gold myr, had an issue. The male shortage leads to many of the planets inhabitants to get pretty desperate for some dick, going so far as to kidnap off-worlders if given the confidence… and she had plenty to give. She smiles as the musk-like scent she was giving off gathered a rather large group of mesmerized red myr towards the bath house.

Aaron got to Kressia about 3 hours after his bar encounter. It only took so long because he took the time to deal with some woman named ‘Kara’ which lead to fighting a pirate in the middle of a bar. His dim mind was a bit afraid he’d taken too long and missed his opportunity, but he stashed it away as the bath house came to view. Entering, he takes a quick survey and notices how empty it is.

“Excuse me, are you Aaron Steele?” The bath matron asks. Aaron reminds himself to get with her later. “Yep, that’s me. Heir to the Steele fortune.” She nods before motioning him to follow. The matron leads him to the very back private bath before shuffling off. Rubbing his hands together, Steele enters and is immediately hit with a strong musk. The scent is strong enough to put a deep haze over the room.

“You’re late darling.” A seductive voice purrs from within the fog. “Lady? What’s all this?” He asks a bit confused why it smells like sex already and looks like a stoners dorm room. “I figured that surely a stud like you wouldn’t be satisfied with just one woman, so I decided to… spice it up.” As she talks, Aaron swears he hears giggles echoing around him. Even in his oversexed brain, he realizes something isn’t right.

A path suddenly clears through the fog leading to Violet in nothing but skimpy black lace underwear, laid out on her side seductively with a matching expression. “I’m waiting dear…” Not really needing to be told twice, he starts walking towards her. Before he reaches the purple beauty, his arms are hugged from both sides. “Wha- oof!” Aaron is caught off-guard by a swarm of around seven red myr tackling him to the ground and straddling his limbs.

“What the hell is- ohh.” He’s cut off again by the sudden rush of arousal flowing through him. Looking down, he sees one of the women has started to give him a blowjob with her drugged up mouth while the others simply lick whatever they can. Usually one dose of their venom is enough to send anyone into a sex-crazed fit, so this can’t be good. “Wait, sto-mff” red fills his vision when an eighth shows herself to pull him into a long kiss, killing his ability to resist.

Violet had been watching this unfold with a sadistic gleam in her eyes. “There you go girls, one brainless stud ready for service. Be sure to share~” She says, dressing back up in her normal attire. She then pulls a make-up case from her purse and adjusts herself back to perfection before putting it back and leaving the brute to his fate.

“Mmff!” Steele grunts while the ant harem continues their assault, rotating positions to get every inch of him. After around 5 minutes of this Aaron lay before them, tingling all over and at their mercy.

“So… who gets him first?” One of the girls asks, panting with how horny she is. They look between one another and it looks like a fight is about to break out before another speaks. “Girls… we promised miss Violet… that we would be civil… about this.” Nodding in agreement, they decide to simply go by height, the tallest gets to ride his dick first, the shortest gets to ride his face. Smiling, they turn back to Aaron and begin their fun.

Aaron gasped as the tallest red myr slammed herself down on his aching cock without warning. He would have screamed if the shortest hadn’t done the same to his head. The two take a moment to come down from the immediate pleasure before they begin moving.

The ant woman on his dick began slowly moving her hips, not completely used to the feeling of having a dick in her. Meanwhile, the one sitting on his face began furiously grinding herself into him. She may have been the shortest but Steele was certain this ass was the biggest of all of them as her soft cheeks made it three-quarters down his head.

The others were not Idle during this time, most had taken to resuming licking every available spot save for one who decided to work on pleasing the others. As the session went on, the tallest myr began bouncing more and more furiously, gyrating her hips to hit more spots. The one on his head was also pressing harder and harder into him. All this lead Steele to the hardest orgasm he’d ever experienced. He comes with enough force to almost push the girl off his dick. At the same time, both women let out cries of pleasure before unleashing their own juices.

Aaron feels numb, like all his strength had just… left him. Finally released from the soft cheeks holding him captive, he cranes his neck only to see more insect women entering the room and he only just finished with two. It was about to be a long day…

Violet was reading browsing the news, carefree after dealing with that bastard. Under the ‘comedy news’ it was found that Aaron steele has decided to go on a 3 week chastity after an unfortunate encounter on myrellion. A picture is included of several UCG officers carrying the bulky man from the Bath house covered in myr venom and bruises. “Hope he had fun~” she giggles to heself.

“Uhm, you wanted to see me ma’am?” A small cow meekly asks “Of course darling, come to mamma.” She replies spreading her arms and chest out for Thomas. He wastes no time and jumps into her arms, nuzzling into her smooth cleavage while inhaling her scent. The scent she knew he loved. Leaning in, Violet whispers lovingly in his ear. “Someone’s eager~”