More Suula Content

ItWasTaken

Dec 23, 2023
I made an account specifically to talk about this content and share my ideas, so if you feel like adding on don't be shy to comment, anyways onto my problem, there is only two Suula characters in the ENTIRE GAME (not counting Steele if you decide to be a Suula) and between them only two handfuls of scenes with variations for them of course, but still there's not much.

So I propose an idea, more Suula content (kinda obvious right?), maybe have expeditions with Azra for Myrellion and some non-required planets like New Texas, Uveto, or Canadia, adding more Azra content in general as well with those expeditions like maybe after 4 or 5 you can actually ask Azra out on a date and perhaps be the sharky mom's new stud?

The images are already in the files for it they just need to be implemented (talking about unused busty images on her wiki page which look to be probably from some kind of breast enhancement mod but there is the pregnant one there too) and perhaps just adding more Suula characters in general, like maybe one of the planets Steele visits in search of probes could be a planet colonized by mostly Suulans and get some content and perhaps a new crew member there too, could even have threesomes with Azra and them, also some threesome scenes between Azra, Steele and other crew members you have or perhaps even a few foursome scenes?

Anyways that's all I've thought up so far.