More Silicone?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Between Gianna, Vi, Natalie, and whoever else might need Silicone in the future, can there just be a place to buy Silicone? Maybe make it sort of expensive or something?

Reactions: Crablord

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah but Savin could you write it actually? And could there be a sexable merchant that sells it to you? And could she be a pregnable herm with two quest lines? And could you hurry it up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

I think why not limits ourself...some small station/moon location where this npc can be found is a must :D

Well on OP subject: I would probably use silicone on helping Nathalie tame that NT feral beast then Vi and what left spend on Gianna (one need to have priorities). Saldy moany of my saves already got all silicone spend :/

And can you add a plastic surgeon that can use silicone to increase your breast, butt and lip size. :3

Well with easy acces to TF itmes that can already do this...why bother with using silicone for this? TF items of the future are already future versions of silicone used for implants in any possible body part. xD

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Well with easy acces to TF itmes that can already do this...why bother with using silicone for this? TF items of the future are already future versions of silicone used for implants in any possible body part. xD

Artificial enhancement is a fetish of mine. Thats why. Plastic is fantastic.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Nekotamaishi We would eventualy get some cybernetic enhancements so I feel you would be in 7th or even 8th Heaven then ^^

Also about plastic...pardon my joke but couln't resist doing THIS :laugh: