More Naruto NSFW game

Dec 9, 2020
I’ve been rewatching Naruto and I’ve come to realize that a lot of fangame are make you play as a predifined character but not a character you create. Is there anybody who agree that a CoC or TiTs Naruto game where you create your OC with lineage would be a nice change of pace. A lot of character in Naruto are predifined and now with the Boruto Karma/Ootsutsuki Molecular takeover and Black Zetsu being Kaguya’s Karma. Would Naruto/Hashirama or Sasuke/Madara be possessed by Ashura/Indra

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Character creation would be great for a Naruto game, but it also adds a lot of work to games. You might like Jikage Rising which has an OC main character rather than dumping you in an existing character.

Dec 9, 2020
Tried it but it puts you in a Clan such as your ancestors is called Saru (Monkey) and it is the Sarutobi and makes me feel bad basically for all I know playing as Konohamaru or someone else doing that. Great game BTW.but you need a game like corruption of champions which is text based since it’s easier to code and up for players the appearance pic. I guess my gripe is that most of these game you play as an existing character or a nobody and between playing Naruto himself or a random dude I’ll pick the protag

Revonero

Apr 15, 2019
Character creation would be great for a Naruto game, but it also adds a lot of work to games. You might like Jikage Rising which has an OC main character rather than dumping you in an existing character.
Any idea where to play that game on a browser? Smilingdog's other game was on Games of Desire, but sadly Jikage has yet to pop up there.

Dec 9, 2020
I played it great game but I don’t feel comfortable playing as basically Konohamaru doing that since there’s only one clan in Konoha called Saru’tobi’. As for browser you can’t it’s a renpy game but F95 zone a thread on the game for free download and a Mega Link