More Male Party Members?

K

Kizonu

So throughout my playing CoC II, I've noticed there's not a lot of male party members. I get that most of the fanbase is likely more interested in the girls but seeing as there's a ton of them already is there any chance we could get more guys? The gay scenes are my personal favorite and having some more variety in terms of male companion scenes is something I'd like to see.

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
No more companions of any kind is the staff stance, you are stuck with Brint and Quin. Maybe only Brint in the future if the writer for Quin continues to ghost.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
As said, there aren't going to be any more companions, and since the odds of there being another gender-swapping item or event ala Brint/Brienne are just hugely unlikely. More likely, the best you will get is more Guest characters (like you find in the Frost Hound), like Harem Cats or Luifr (who you can have as a man or woman to suit tastes or story; I do want to see some art for Luifr eventually, though). You can get an NPC that you can meet and interact with at the Inn or Wayfort (maybe even the Camp like Eubicha), but otherwise not a new male companion.