more femdom content?

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
That depends entirely on what you define as "femdom".

Does Sera count or does her penis mean that descriptor doesn't apply for example.

moobere

May 19, 2017
What ones are there?
Akane is one, Zypher? maybe. Riya i guesd could count...Beth's has some if ur a femboi. Anno has a scene. The collar on uveto if ur into petplay. Does Kiro count? The chick on myrellion that you find out is your sister. Sera I think counts. Mitzi technically counts. Roz that goo chick. The new snake chick on zheng zhi. thats all i got

Reactions: Krynh

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Akane is one, Zypher? maybe. Riya i guesd could count...Beth's has some if ur a femboi. Anno has a scene. The collar on uveto if ur into petplay. Does Kiro count? The chick on myrellion that you find out is your sister. Sera I think counts. Mitzi technically counts. Roz that goo chick. The new snake chick on zheng zhi. thats all i got

The Biothric could probably count for most of this as well.

Xanthe on Myrellion.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015

chikkachikka

Feb 4, 2018
That depends entirely on what you define as "femdom".

Does Sera count or does her penis mean that descriptor doesn't apply for example.
I suppose she counts

Have you gone through all the femdom routes in game already?
I've gone through all of the ones which i could find, although the only route i haven't played is the akane one, as i simply don't know where it is to be found

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I suppose she counts

I've gone through all of the ones which i could find, although the only route i haven't played is the akane one, as i simply don't know where it is to be found

Tavros merchant deck post 20:00(ish) any day, bottom right corner of map.

Reactions: null_blank