More female NPC getting pregnant by us male players.

Ratchet_1988

Jun 11, 2016
More female NPC getting pregnant by us male players, Don't get me wrong I love alot in this game but many of us male/female players want more NPC relationships with having baby with them (as in them haveing the cute baby) the female characters. (Reaha my Character's Waifu, I want a baby with her please... :( )

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
More female NPC getting pregnant by us male players, Don't get me wrong I love alot in this game but many of us male/female players want more NPC relationships with having baby with them (as in them haveing the cute baby) the female characters. (Reaha my Character's Waifu, I want a baby with her please... :( )
Is this you volunteering to write it?
(Also Reaha is Savin's creation and Savin isn't mighty keen on writing preg content that isn't oviposition)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If someone else wrote it, I dunno if he'd even green-light that. But yeah if you wanna write it, go for it. (No guarantees on inclusion, though.)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Topics like should be created in the main subforum for TiTS, and even then there is little chance to get positive feedback. The answer, for a foreseeable future, is gonna keep being "you want it - you write/commission it", because most writers around aren't that keen on writing preg content.

That being said, we have had at least two relatively recent successful commissions for pregnancy expansions ( one for Sera and one for Ellie), so there is a way. And even though Savin can't be commissioned and usually isn't that keen on writing pregnancy content, mom!Reaha makes a decent amount of sense from a character standpoint, unlike, say, mom!Anno or mom!Saendra.

Still probably better pick another waifu to wish for baby with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
For Savin female/herm npc to get chance on been mothers first one need to talk for long with Savin till he gree and then show him progress to knwo if he approve quality of writing and etc. Ofc still there will be write yoursef/commision it pat since none of main active big shoot writers even Savin will have interest in write this type of content. And we not have atm none of them that can be called preg fanatic that would happyly jump from npc to npc to give them preg x-packs.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
2017 will have at least 5.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm that roughly one per 2 months...quite long to wait between each :(

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Umm that roughly one per 2 months...quite long to wait between each :(
I doubt FenCo has a pregnancy schedule for their upcoming works :p

"The one who waits for something good, is not waiting in vain"
Having something to look forward to is always good in my book :D

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That's more my commissioning schedule.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You sure seems to get cash heavy presents for Chrismas to been able to commsion so many preg x-packs xD

@shadefalcon I waiting for X-pack for Briha to ake her off Myr...and Lys too. Am I get it eventualy? xD

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon If there would be so easy to find writers to be interested in addinf preg x-packs to some npc's...would gladly throw at them dosh. But it's hard to find thme at least those not buried atm below tons of other projects.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
That´s more hoping than waiting really...
But...commissioning is a thing :p
Right? Everyone complains/points it out but they don't ever use it :O

I'd write some preg content depending on who it's intended for... but it's up to whoever wants it to question the peeps on if it'd be alright to add. Ain't my job. I just write their filth.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Check out my new mod, "TiTS - Savin Edition". It's like TiTS, but disables the pregnancy system altogether.

I worked really hard on it, so come support Savin on his Patreon.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What about "TiTS - Fenoxo Edition" mod when all npc are herm like every single of them even Syri?

Would probably make Fen Patreon even more popular ;)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Bro, pay attention and let Captain swagger his disposable income in peace.

Make it easily toggable, only than we're talking.
You let the Captain do his job, don't try to do it for 'em. Shitposting is an art.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You let the Captain do his job, don't try to do it for 'em. Shitposting is an art.
Even Captain can't be everywhere at once, and hey, like with any art, practice makes perfect, right?

Besides, the post was half nitpicking, and that is my specialty.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Feel free to throw your money around as well.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So what is now free to throw cash at? Not wanna try throw it at something that someone else already founded. I know about Ellie one x-pack and some other 4 mysterious ones from noobie. IS Reaha x-pack for making her cute lil cows/bulls factory still offlimit?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Huh? Why are you asking me? PM Savinchinski.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ummm.... Weren't you the one to brag about at least 5 npc getting them?

And I can just tip him on discord than PM that may take longer.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I just made a whole topic of "What is the idea forum for." Christ, why do I bother.

Also I appreciate all the people speaking for me while I'm on vacation. You da real MVPs.

And even though Savin can't be commissioned and usually isn't that keen on writing pregnancy content, mom!Reaha makes a decent amount of sense from a character standpoint, unlike, say, mom!Anno or mom!Saendra.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but (basically what you said)... Reaha's definitely an NPC I think would work well as a mother. Unlike Anno, who's career-oriented, or Saendra who's likely to blow herself (and quite possibly you) up at literally any moment, Cured Reaha's actually... a pretty stable and safe person, who doesn't have a lot of demands on her time (assuming you're taking care of her), leaving her in a good position to dedicate herself to motherhood. Having her get pregnant would probably necessitate moving her off the ship -- I've explained before why having pregnant women about a combat starship is a Very Bad Idea(tm) -- but now that the nursery exists as well as the ResDeck, it's not like she'd be vanishing off the face of the earth.

Honestly I think Reaha'd be a pretty good mom, especially if she has the PC and Briget to support her.

2017 will have at least 5.

That seems like a pretty reasonable number, honestly.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
That seems like a pretty reasonable number, honestly.
R-Right. I definitely wasn't referring to just my commissions or anything.

Angel Blizzard

May 23, 2017
I just made a whole topic of "What is the idea forum for." Christ, why do I bother.

Also I appreciate all the people speaking for me while I'm on vacation. You da real MVPs.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but (basically what you said)... Reaha's definitely an NPC I think would work well as a mother. Unlike Anno, who's career-oriented, or Saendra who's likely to blow herself (and quite possibly you) up at literally any moment, Cured Reaha's actually... a pretty stable and safe person, who doesn't have a lot of demands on her time (assuming you're taking care of her), leaving her in a good position to dedicate herself to motherhood. Having her get pregnant would probably necessitate moving her off the ship -- I've explained before why having pregnant women about a combat starship is a Very Bad Idea(tm) -- but now that the nursery exists as well as the ResDeck, it's not like she'd be vanishing off the face of the earth.

Honestly I think Reaha'd be a pretty good mom, especially if she has the PC and Briget to support her.

I'm only going to bring this up once so as to not be an annoying pest. In regards to Anno, even though it wouldn't make sense it would still be nice to have the option. If not during the quest then at the end as an epilogue choice where the character like his father before him has to choose a species to sire his heir, and in choosing Ausar he chooses Anno or whichever female Ausar character he is closest to. If not close to any Ausar the option would be greyed out, giving people a reason to play through the game again and build relationships with those characters.

And it would probably get people to stop asking *cough* pestering *cough* sorry think I'm catching a cold :)

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
WSKdtFQ.png

Also this would be the wrong place to ask/suggest this, as the idea forums are to pitch ideas that you intend to create yourself, and not to suggest future content to writers/devs. I think either way, Savin's pretty dead set on not pregging Anno at least for the foreseeable future.

Angel Blizzard

May 23, 2017
View attachment 4379

Also this would be the wrong place to ask/suggest this, as the idea forums are to pitch ideas that you intend to create yourself, and not to suggest future content to writers/devs. I think either way, Savin's pretty dead set on not pregging Anno at least for the foreseeable future.

Well I kinda gathered that but 1. I forget to do things if I don't just go ahead and do them so I just wanted to suggest this before I forgot. And 2. It's the middle of the night
here and I am very tired so I didn't/don't have the mental energy to search roght now, probably going back to sleep after writing this. Out of curiosity for when I wake up fully, where is the correct place to ask/suggest things?