More content with Nyrean village and Queen Taivra

Donolan

Aug 1, 2016
She's my waifu. I would just like to see her extended.

Let's say you defeat her and rape her maybe you could marry her allowing you to rule over the village. Introducing them to new tech and taking over Myrellion. With Queen Taivra you would be able to change her genitals to a vagina if you want.

Reactions: poiuygtyu

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You already can marry her and rule over the village if you defeat her and don't piss her off in the process.

Talk to the shopkeeper, go through all of her conversations. Then, defeat Travia without freeing Dane and choose the Subjugate option. She'll surrender her spear and her life to you, once you leave she'll deal with a political shitstorm. Once that settles down, when you return to the palace you'll receive the Nyrean Royal perk.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
With Queen Taivra you would be able to change her genitals to a vagina if you want.
Um.. I think you need to do more research on how the Nyrea work, buddy. All female Nyreas anatomy is like that because of the actual bugs they're based off of (I don't remember the names of them fff), where the females all have ovipositors and the males have the pussies.

And yeah, like Zevos said, you can already marry her as soon as you approach her, but subjugation after fighting is the better option.

And the Myrellion thread already had a bunch of people saying for the Nyrea to take over as an opinion of ending the conflict in the planet, yeeaaah I don't think that'd work in the slightest. As much as I prefer them to a degree to the Myr, they aren't exactly the better option.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Long ago in past when I poked Savin on Nyrea situation he said it would be possible to make some X-pack to show how Tavira in case when PC became Nyrea King would slowly expand (which would also affect how much credits PC getting per week - yeah kinda so material approach but why not?). It may be not valid anyore or just Savin got too many things to do before he could go back to this idea. Eventualy someone else may talk to him and with his blessing try to write some small addition to even slightly expand that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Savin might get to it eventually™.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
One of these days. When I somehow miraculously make up for the four+ months I lost being dead. THEN I'll get to do Fun Things.

Who am I kidding.

Reactions: Seajay Macrea

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
One of these days. When I somehow miraculously make up for the four+ months I lost being dead. THEN I'll get to do Fun Things.

I was under the impression that outside of being set in charge of writing Nursery (which still had Robomom), everything else you worked on recently qualified as Fun Things in their own right.:confused:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well if someone that is decent would come to you Savin and then recive somehow your permission to do some small addition to Tavira Palace acording to your pointers I take you wouldn't protest much, right?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Well if someone that is decent would come to you Savin and then recive somehow your permission to do some small addition to Tavira Palace acording to your pointers I take you wouldn't protest much, right?
Yeah, if someone capable wants to write a Tavira xpak, I'd fap to it be all for it.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
So...you'd just read through it and never think about it again?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
LoL I thought you enjoyed making this Nyrea stuff Savin...oh weel looks like I was mistaken. Well then I would keep hopes for someone capable to try do something to expand our lil underground kingdome ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Maybe someone could make a kingdom management minigame for the underground. It could be proof of concept for Fate of Men'gha!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh since it may be like mini-Fate of Mhen'ga made on Myrellion let throw it at NS shoulders...ok joke he would be mad if we throw it on him too and not like he got time for anything till 2017 -_-'