More content for old content?

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
@Savin in the future will there be a lot more content for the old-existing content, like the Hive, the Orc Tribe, the Centaur Village, the Marefolk Village, the Kitsune Den, and the Winter City.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Any and everything CAN get more content.

I'd like to get more content for Corrupt Hive and the other Centaur Village NPCs. Winter City itself was never meant to have content outside its palace. The kitsune den ITSELF is feature complete but several of the NPCs within will continue to receive more content (Rindo has a huge expansion in the code pipe now). There's a few more Marefolk NPCs to be added but the Harvest Valley storyline is done with now.

The orc tribe is the only with major side story content still planned cuz it's directly tied to a companion's storyline (ie. Arona becoming chieftain and learning to lead).

ThrowTheTowelOwl

Jul 20, 2021
@Savin Putting aside any quest-related content, will NPCs themselves will receive more content in the general scope besides collab with other NPCs, like more different sex scenes and like actual "romance" content?

Last edited:

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Don't know if I read it here, or I dreamed this up. But wasn't there a plan to have Arona come back and be extremely pizzed off at the MC and then hunt us down if we backed out of the fight with her brother and Trolldude? Would love to see that happen at some point.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
@Savin Putting aside any quest-related content, will NPCs themselves will receive more content in the general scope besides collab with other NPCs, like more different sex scenes and like actual "romance" content?
That is entirely up to their individual writers.

But wasn't there a plan to have Arona come back and be extremely pizzed off at the MC and then hunt us down if we backed out of the fight with her brother and Trolldude?
Not in that particular event fork; the implication if you let Benny rampage is that most of the orcs are killed and the survivors return home.

Reactions: loricd