More Ausar NPC interactions

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
I am enjoying the Ausar characters and I was just wondering if they will have more content like...
Vahn has mentioned he would like to give your PC a sweater and go on a date with you. (As far as I know you have to have large breast for him to say this)
Maybe Ciaran getting you pregnant and a little love interest there
So I know the game isn't finished just wondering if things like this are in the works.

TheShepard256

Night Trap planned for preg and possibly crew content with Ciaran, but his other planned NT content (including the Broodmare Bordello and Ciaran's daughter) likely takes priority. Vahn's one of JimT's characters, so someone else will have to pick him up for themself if he's going to get more content like that.

As for ausar and half-ausar you haven't mentioned:
Syri's definitely going to get crew content, which will include incest with Anno if she's also a crew member. Dane is also planned to be recruitable.
There's probably going to be a huskar broodmother in the Corona Lord's section of the Zheng Shi Command Deck.
Kaede's, Saendra's and Amara's stories aren't over yet, so they'll all be seeing new content somewhere down the line.
Astra was also planned to have content independent of her mother's, but I've no idea if that's still the case.

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
Night Trap planned for preg and possibly crew content with Ciaran, but his other planned NT content (including the Broodmare Bordello and Ciaran's daughter) likely takes priority. Vahn's one of JimT's characters, so someone else will have to pick him up for themself if he's going to get more content like that.

As for ausar and half-ausar you haven't mentioned:
Syri's definitely going to get crew content, which will include incest with Anno if she's also a crew member. Dane is also planned to be recruitable.
There's probably going to be a huskar broodmother in the Corona Lord's section of the Zheng Shi Command Deck.
Kaede's, Saendra's and Amara's stories aren't over yet, so they'll all be seeing new content somewhere down the line.
Astra was also planned to have content independent of her mother's, but I've no idea if that's still the case.
Yeah I didn't mention those characters because I already knew they would have more content added. I was just asking about the characters that haven't had any updates in awhile.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
You say that like Ausars and Half-Ausars don't already eclipse literally every other Confederate species in scene and NPC support lmao. xD
I'm not just saying Quality over Quantity here either. (though they do have that going for them too)

Last edited:
Reactions: Emerald and Athena

Tobey Maguire

Mar 10, 2020
You say that like Ausars and Half-Ausars don't already eclipse literally every other Confederate species in scene and NPC support lmao. xD
I'm not just saying Quality over Quantity here either. (though they do have that going for them too)
Im not complaining about lack of content or characters it is just me being curious on future updates and content. I didn't mean to single out a specific race in the game just that the characters I was currently interested in were Ausar.