[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The two shake hands on it. The woman introduces herself: "Names Karlya Holo, Red Wave Enforcer"

Jibril introduces herself, keeping her former alias omitted given her recent change of profession. Red Waves aren't very fond of other Enforcers from other gangs.

"Right, Jibril" Karlya puts her hands at her side, "So how are we doing this?"
"I've checked the basement all ready" Jibril states, "I figure we check the second floor. Watch out for a lizardman who's also here looking about for the two boys"
"They his kids, I get it" She states, "Right, I'll search the third floor and yell for ya if i find them."
"Sounds like a plan" Jibril answers.
"Good, sooner we find them the better" Karlya answers.

The two walk back into the Dunwich building start their search. Jibril takes the stairs following behind Karlya and they part ways when she continues upstairs and Jibril takes the second floor. Jibril calls out to Karlya: "Anything?" Karlya replies: "Nope, i don't see anything but broken bottles and peeled paint from the walls, couple of broken tables and ..."

Karlya trails off as Jibril walks down the hallway of the second floor still within ear shot to hear Karlya: "... Found my little girl's bandana!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hearing karlya found a clue she rushed up stair's to meet here and use her expert tracking to find anything else

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Jibril goes upstairs, finds Karlya Holo and discovered a bandana belonging to Holo's daughter Karin. They split up searching the Third Floor while keeping together.

Kor'da bursts through the wall carrying two 5'7 feet tall figures with him and thrusted his claws into them with great force. Pinning the two figures to the walls with both hands, Kor'da reaches in with his large teeth and bites into the shoulder of one of them and tears into them. The other figure struggles until Kor'da finishes severing the head of the other and flings the struggling figure down the hall. Bull rushing the downed figured, he claws at them viciously until they stop moving. Blood runs down his claws and his mouth, he turns and sees Karlya and Jibril.

"YOU!" He shouts, pointing to Karlya. "This was all your doing!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril stands in front of karlya and tell kor'dar to calm down she just looking for her daughter as well and I saved her from someone that was trying to kill her.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Karlya moves Jibril to the side, not wanting her to defend her, she confronts Kor'da. She looks between Jibril and Kor'da confused. "Wait a tit, you are looking for Slaven-Claw's kids?" Kor'da walks up to Karlya: "We got bigger problems, Holo, I found the kids."

Kor'da points to the hole in the wall that he came through. He walks the two over to the dead body without a head. They see that the people he took down were wearing purple robes and covered in tattoos.

Karlya states: "Maru Cultists"

Kor'da looks to Karlya: "I knew something was bad the moment we got here. I came up here and saw the boys and three other kids praying to an idol of some kind. These two were holding a ritual of some kind, it isn't good"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
"I don't know, looked like an elf with a crystal ball in her mouth." Kor'da answers. He looks to Karlya and asks: "You know these guys?"

"Maru? Goddess of the Undead? Does this not ringing any bells, big man?!" Karlya answers, she shakes her head when Jibril looks at her with a similar expression. "Maru Cultists used this place a few decades ago before this place was abandoned. These guys love raising the dead and feeding souls to their goddess to gain her favor. If what you're telling us is true, we need to break that idol."

Kor'da: "About that-"
Karlya: "Bloody hells, what?"

Kor'da looks behind him towards the hole in the wall he came through. The three of them walk towards the wall to find Kak'lin and Sim'one standing in front of a teenager floating in the air with a haunting glow in her eyes: Karin. There are three other kids: a dark elf boy in blue striped and overalls, a teenager white skinned elf in a green sun dress and a little black skinned human with nappy hair are hiding behind the two lizard boys. All fiver of the kids are possessed by a cursed spirit dwelling on the crystal ball held in the hands of Karlya's daughter: Karin, who seems to be the anchor to the orb itself while the other children are acting more like pawns to it's Influence.

Karlya and Kor'da say at the same time: "Shit"
Karlya: "What are we gonna do!? I'm not gonna hurt my kid!"
Kor'da: "Same for my boys. But we have to do something"
Karlya: "Oh yeah? How's that, Scalie?""

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril tells kor'dar and karyla to distract the kids and she would try to sneak through them and break the crystal

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Kor'da listened to Jibril's description of the basement and how Karlya was kidnapped. Hearing enough of this, Kor'da is determined to settle this. "We're burning this place to the ground"

Karlya: "Easy, Big Guy, after we get that thing away from my girl!"
Kor'da: "They're a lot stronger than I thought, must be evokation magic or enhancer spells."
Jibril: "Or, you two distract them while I sneak in and steal the orb"

The two looked to each then to Jibril.

Kor'da: "She DOES have the cloak"
Karlya; "And she did save my arse from the big arsehat"

The two agreed, Karlya: "Aight, you do your thing, Jib. Me and the big guy will handle the kids, better this way anyhow.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril puts on her invisibility cloak and wait for kor'dar and karlya to distract the kids once they are distracted she would stealthily sneak past them and attack the orb with her shortsword that karin is holding

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Hearing the female respond to his efforts Tar’Lak moves her arms into one of his hands then moving it down her body. Stopping at her breasts playing with them for several seconds before trailing down her stomach then to her hips. Before reaching down between her legs and grabbing his cock using it to trace her pussy teasing her with the occasional flick of his cock head against her clit. All the while his eyes stay locked on her own with a predatory glint in his eyes.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril is by the hole in the wall, Karlya is surprised by the invisibility cloak. "Where the hell did she get one of those!?" Kor'da nudges into Karlya's chest: "We better do something, not sure how long these kids are going stay like that. I'll go on a take on my boys since they're a lot more handsy than the others. You keep the others guessing, use some of that illusion magic you got up your sleeves."

Karlya: "Why do I have to be the runner and mage?"
Jibril: "Otherwise you'll just be in my way taking out the orb"

Karlya: "Hurt my kid, I turn your ass onto snakeskin boots"
Kor'da and Jibril: "We get it!!"

Karlya checks her belt and pockets, she pulls out a copper ring and puts it on. Forming a claw in his hand, she wiggles her fingers upward beneath the 'clawed' hand to summon sparks in the center. "Oculus Obscura!" She rushes in to the room with Kor'da following close by her.

The dark elf casts her wall of illusion which sends the possessed kids into a frenzy, attacking each other. Kak'lin and Sim'one are as affected by it as the other kids were. Kor'da confronts his two sons and lowers himself to leap into them then clench down on top of them in a great big bear hug. Holding down the two lizard boys, pinning them to the ground with his own weight, Kor'da seems fine. However, the two boys were strong very strong to be able to force themselves out of their father's grasp.

Karin, still floating in the air with her crystal ball, casts a spell without a spoken incantation. Karlya's illusion spell is dispelled, uh oh. With a flick of her wrist, Karin casts a telekinesis spell which flings her mother into the three other children fighting tooth and nail against one another.

Jibril sees her opportunity and goes for it when Kor'da goes in for a third attempt at holding his son's down. Struggle as they might, the two boys can't seem to get out of this hold, they claw at their father's face with their sharp claws to try and get him to let go. Jibril weaves by the angry boys and sweep and rolled under several of Karin's spell when aiming for Karlya.

Jibril is within striking distance of Karin, using her short sword, she lunges at the orb. A brief moment was all it took for Karin to move to the side, knocking the orb out of her hands and onto the ground. The short sword grazes through Karin's hair unbound by her bandana and the broad side of the sword misses it's it's. But Karin's spell barrage was her sole focus, without the invisibility cloak, Jibril wouldn't have gotten so close.

The orb falls to the ground is - broken. There's a wisp of white dust bursting off the bodies of the children, lingering before they faded from existence. Once the children had awaken from their cursed trance, Karlya and Kor'da stopped fighting.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril return to being visible and check on karin to see if she find something showing any side affects from the crystal ball.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
The high elf coos at the breast groping then felt the Lizardman taking his time teasing her hips and trialing her mons with his heart shaped cock under the influence of the "jerk-off" spell. The red cock shaft has imprints of digits pressing onto it, the high elf recalls she had started the spell at the cockhead that just below the bulbous head.

"No ... No" she quivers, as the potion she had worked into Tar'lak's skin (scales) is now rubbing on her as well. With all of Tar'lak's groping and massaging himself against her clit, lathering it with the jerk-off spell. She's now aroused as the teasing is now mimicking Tar'lak's movements, imprinting the motion onto her. She bites down on her bottom lip as her body begins to wince underneath his touch.

The heat of their exchange continues.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]

Jibril checks up on Karin, she's is visibily fine aside from her clothes being all tattered up and her long hair razzled up in a wild tuft. She and the other children are really confused about what happened and why are they there. Once Jibril has checked her over, she walks on over to the crystal ball.

It looks like a Phylactery!

Kak'lin and Sim'one are starting to regain their memory and senses. We they see their own dad's face scratched up and bleeding profusely, they're afraid of what they'd done. Kor'da just laughs it off and his tail reflects that: "Haha, you two may be young but you gave me quite the fight!"

The two boys hug their dad, apologizing many times before Jibril comes by to see them.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril kneels and kisses Kor'da on the snout with her glossy brown lips. Kak'lin and Sim'one looked at her and exclaimed: "Eeeewwww!" Kak'lin: "That's gross!"

Kor'da looks to his sons scolds them for being here: "You two gave me a start! If Jibril wasn't here, I wouldn't have found you two! Apologize!"

The two were regretfully sorry and look to her with their cute glossy eyes: "Sorry"

Kor'da nods his approval. He pulls Jibril closer and gives her a nice wet lick on the cheek then turns back to his kids.

"Can one you tell me why on Morcrux would you be here when I told you this place is too dangerous?"

Karlya looks to her daughter with her back straight and hands on her hips, looking to her daughter with disapproval. "I told you the same thing, Karin Kazi Holo! I happen to agree with THEM wholeheartedly about this whole thing!!"

Karin: "We were outside in the fountain, mom, we don't come inside at all. Then Sim'one went looking for Libby. Libby got separated from us when she saw a man come outside, Sim'one went after her."

Libby, the other dark elf: "I saw a cellar door the man went through and followed him. A wind must have slammed the doors shut but I couldn't get out! Sim'one followed me and tried to unlock it."

Sim'one: "I went to get Kak to come and open it, he usually does the heavy stuff and then we got stuck. Karin said the only other way to get into the cellar was through the basent in one of the rooms."

Kak'lin: "But the door was locked and we left Vergil and Karin back outside only they weren't there. We searched for anything we could find to break open the doors but we got jumped by the guys in purple robes"

Kor'da: "Are there anymore of them?"

Karin, shaking: "A lot more. Those were the new guys they recruited. There was this really big guy that got Libby and took her to the basement when we were being put into the other rooms. They started doing spells and making us spill some of our blood into chalices ..."

All the kids showed their bleeding hands.

Kak'lin: "Then they took us all out of the room and put us upstairs. I was feeling sick and Sim'one had been fighting a few of the guards holding us. So they put us with a corpse in the other room."

Libby: "They all did, blindfolds and everything. Then others came and sat us around. Next thing we knew, we woke up here like this"

Kor'da looks to Jibril: "Quite the story. Matches what you found down there as well. I know some regular customers that will help us with this place. It's about time somebody did something about it."

Kor'da stands up with his son's helping him up. He waved them off with a gentle wave: "I'm alright, I'm not that old!"

Karlya walks on over with her saughter, hands on her shoulder: "Karin, don't you have something to say?"

Karin: "Me!? How's it- OW!!"
Karlya, slapping her daughter in the back of the head: "You're the adult here, stupid! And you, Libby? Your old man is going to be hearing about this."

Libby brushes it off with a "Pfff, like he cares. Too busy banging a broad very night."

*Smack*

Karlya slaps Libby across the face with a mother's fury in her eyes: Don't you ever bad mouth your dad. I wish most men were half a man as he is, he raised you by himself and he was the best damn captain I sailed with. You better show him the respect he deserves!"

Libby, rubbing her cheek, says lowly: "Bitch"

Karlya: "What was that?"
Libby, jumps back with her arms up to brace herself: "Nothing! Shit!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a tired sigh is happy the children is alright now she just have to go meet her employer but before she does that she gives one last kiss to kor'dar and his two son's then she goes over to karlya to give her a hug and thanking her for the help and i even mess with her a little bit by whispering in her ear of a full graphic detail of my first time having sex with kor'dar with his big shaft his balls full of year's unspent semen going on hour's of pure orgasm doing it in both hole's and him being a romantic.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril lays out a few graphic details and the amount of 'affection' the two had earlier in the day. Karlya blushes then shakes her mind off it went she replies with: "Ugggh! Did you need to tell me all of that!? That's ..." She leans in closer to Jibril: "Wait, is it true they have, you know, and no balls?"

Then it hits her again: "Wait, what am I thinking. We shouldn't talking this HERE!!"

Karlya grabs her daughter and orders the other children: "Karin, we're leaving! KIDS, grab your shit and let's GO!! I'm going to lose my mind if I have to sit here a moment longer."

Karlya looks over her shoulder to Jibril: "I owe you one Jibril. Come by the Last Breath if you're looking for a drinking friend that can stand the looks of ya!" waving behind her as she leaves.

Kor'da looks down to his sons: "We should probably do what she says too." To Jibril: "Thank you, my love. I couldn't have done this without you"

Kak'lin looks up at Jibril: "Uh, dad?"
Kor'da looks to his inquisitive son: "Yes?"
Kak'lin points to Jibril: "Is she your-"
Kor'da cuts him off quickly before finishing his question: "Hehe, we'll just talk about this back home. Shall I walk you out?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
With an affectionate our, Kor'da laces and coils with Jibril's Naga tail as they walk out of the hallway, down the fleet of stairs. They watch Karlya and Karin walk the other kids downstairs until reaching the front door which rests wide open. Once everyone was standing outside, they all said their good byes and hightailed out of the Dunwich complex through the front gate.

Dunbar Row, bridge to Pig-Sty Alley.

Kor'da stands with his sons facing Jibril as this is where they must part ways. With his hand on Kak'lin's shoulders he looks with an uneasy stare.

"If you go down this side of the river, you keeping going until you reached the Apple Garden eatery. The Last Breath is on the other side of the bridge there" Kor'da says with his voice breaking a little, worried he might not see her for a while: "I, uh, I hope your new bosses treat you well. The Breath isn't very sociable as the capital city, but it is decent enough. Just keep an eye on your pouches and don't fight anyone there. But you're use to that with that crowd.

Remember what I said about New Canaan. We're going to be moving there as soon as I sell the shop, I expect to find you there."

Kor'da moves between his son's to wrap his arms around Jibril and squeezes her tightly as if never letting go. He whispers: "You better come back to me"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril tell's kor'dar not to worry and return his hug after she finish his hug she say goodbye to her new family heading off with the direction that kor'dar gave her now it's time to meet her new boss lets see how this new adventure is gonna play out.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril following the directions Kor'da gave her, she comes across the spot where the street brawl occurred a few hours ago now a buzz with more people using the spot to have another fight. As she's walking she noticed the tops of the roof on some of buildings are making noise. With her vision and the pits in her face, she notes that there are a LOT of shadowy figures lurking about moving at breakneck speeds. They were faint heat signatures but their movements did startle her as they vanish completely.

She remains cautious

When she passes the shops selling clothing and passing the Mitheril Anvil (Tar'lak) blacksmith, the Smiths are already at work on doing the arrowheads and spearheads for their new customer. Nearly back where they first started at the Hangshu District, Jibril finds the Last Breath

Nestled away from the main boulevard through a small garden is a large manor style building with a few whores in skimpy dresses and kimonos silk dresses, entertainment playing inside and lots of drunkards ... Lots of drunkards belonging to the Pirate Lords.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Taking a few steps into the garden, bear feet touching paved brick all the way up to the porch of this establishment. Along the way towards the the building, Jibril notes the colors these gang members were wearing:

Red Waves and their red colored bandanas and armbands. Knuckleheads and roughneck thieves, pretty famous for raiding the Fjornia fleets in the Black Sea. Their leader is Arghyll Redfang, meanest Lizardman this side of Norm.

Sasaud's Corsairs and their group colors being blue mostly anyone wearing any form of clothing with the signature Marlin swordfish etched into it. Fluter's Isle is their territory and all the routes going through or around it. Smugglers working the West Coast.
Leader is Sinbad Sasaud, a grit and storm weathered sailor through and through with many tales with his merry crew.

The Leyon Drifters, an organized outfit running protection rackets in Heifong and collections for loan sharking. Not pirates like the others but still run with a fleet of smugglers who are in the Merchant Guild. They work for Kasim, a mysterious sort, but rumor has it he's a former duelist hence why everyone in his gang wears a rapier sword and sport yellow feathers in their clothing.

The Alabasters are a pompous group of transvestites, crossdressers and grifters but they have a good head for intrigue and prostitution. Madam Alabaster has whorehouses across Heifong and parts of Shurifon's other providences that make her lots of money, violence is rarely needed. Most just need to watch out for a rosy skull tattoo somewhere visible on their bodies.

McLaughlin's Renegades are the most brutal and notorious gang next to The Chesires, both deal in the Arms business and skin trade. The Renegades do more severing of arms than selling since most of them are completely off their rockers with a large emphasis on brutal violence. The Chesires are more likely to make a fair deal as they are to dunk you in Milk & Honey to stake you out for the rats. If one were to choose who is more reasonable: Neither.

Silvermane is the lowest on this totem pole of hardened scum. Jibril was lucky enough her skills and profession got her noticed by him instead of begging on the streets for coin to feed herself. Silvermane had over a hundred members at one point surpassing Red Wave. But either due to weakness or complacency, most of them left to join the other gangs. Now Silvrmane is trying to hold one to the last 20 people, eight of which became beggers, overdosed on Red Sand or quit. Peg Manni and Jibril were the only enforcers working the streets below the Capos who ran the gambling dens with their own crews. The Underbosses were too busy to really do much within the city working large cons and schemes to bother with low hanging fruit. Soon enough the lower members with disappear with the Underbosses starting their own gangs.

Of course, unbeknownst to Kor'da, Jibril is a respectable member of the criminals here. Matter of fact, Last Breath is a neutral zone for all gangs. Most choose not anger Madam Alabaster because of her ties to Shurifon's Royal family and getting juicy secrets. Something more valuable to the underworld.

Given that her professional guard training prepared her for the daily bullshit or learning the inner mind of her prey, Jibril blends in well despite her appearances as a Nagini. A few tips of the hats, a few scowls or a raised cup from a few familiar faces catches her attention. But Draco is no where to be found.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Huh, the bartender says the Dragonborn's companion, Mellow, stopped by earlier this morning to make arrangements for a Master Suite. Probably expecting a large group to stop in, says if Jibril's one of them they should wait at the bar until Draco comes by. Before returning to their cleaning of mugs with spit and a rag they slide a note to Jibril saying exactly what the bartender suggested.

So, Jibril has some time to kill while she waits for her new boss.

[Have a drink]
[Play 5 Finger Fillet]
[Grab a whore]
[Chat up a member of a gang]
[Find someone to chat with maybe share a drink]

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
No dice. It's only been half an hour since Jibril left Dunwich. Probably best to look around for something else to do. Some one is selling tobacco in the corner making a little bit of money on the side. Jars of leaves and some smoke pipes laying out on the table. Another person is dealing out cards for poker. A group of players are getting a game of Deadman's Hand with dice and cups (popular game in Shurifon)