[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril walks over to the basin and uses the wet wash cloth to clean her scales off of the cum. Sliding the bucket beneath the spigot of the water pump with her foot, her tail wraps around the lever and works it with good dexterity while she cleans herself more thoroughly with the basin water. After a few minutes, she takes the full bucket and dumps it all over her body to rinse off the cum seeping into her scale on her back, using her tail with the cloth wrapped around it, she reaches the spots she would be able to get with her arms and hands. Pocketing water in her hands, she washes her face and rubs the cum off then pulls the bucket back up to the spigot to refill and repeat the process for the front of her chest and begins working the rest of her body down to her black nails on each of her individual toes and the soles of her soft feet. After finishing her bath, she feels a bit bloated and goes over to the chamber pot to push out the lukewarm sperm swimming around in her womb and vagina, with a blush, she pushes Kor'da cum into the chamber pot and tries not to think about where he's throwing this.

[
Deep within her womb, five fertile eggs await the billions of sperm fighting to the death to impregnate each one, one after another, the force of so many tiny cell struggle in vain and eventually stronger forces wrapping their prehensile tails tightly around the ovums, piercing their spear like heads into the thin membrane and rape the eggs with wanton abandon until the membrane is penetrated and the stronger sperm cells enter, breaking off their tails, the ovaries hardens and the rest of the cells die off having served their purpose.]

A rush of heat flows to Jibril's face as if something had happened to her internally.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak hisses in pain from the cut on his cheek. Seeing the man advance Tar’Lak drops his spear and uses his arm to try and block the man’s fist before retaliating with his claws.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
The man lunges at Tar'lak and sees that the lizardman had dropped his spear to the ground. Too late, the man struck the lizardman in the face hard enough to let loose a single fang. How does a thinly framed, muscled man that looks like he's about to keel over have such a powerful right hook?! Like taking a magnum round directly to the jaw. The fang flies out of Tar'lak's mouth and the man sees Tar'lak switching to using his razor sharp claws just as the man was about to strike the spear out of the lizardman's hands. He backs up a bit, a bit put off that the lizardman is getting a bit handy with their fight. He flips the dagger in his hand with a flourish and throws it into the ground with the blade digging straight down into the wooden and dirt paced street. The man is looking pretty randy and he hops up and down, getting himself pumped up with a crazy look in his eye and a maniacal laugh.

"You looking like a brawler, scalie" Man says, "Alright. You wanna do this man to lizardman, I got ya! Show me what ya got, big man!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak does no respond to the man as he shackles off the pain of losing a fang and quickly spins in place bringing his large tail around him like a club aimed at the man’s wounded leg.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril puts her clothes back one and returning her bandoleer of throwing knives and tightening up the belt buckles and throwing her sheath with her short sword inside on to her waist and buckles it tightly so it doesn't move around so much when she moves. Noting she's getting a bit too thin for her belt, she will have to make a note of making yet another hole in the leather to buckle another level down. She sighs then sees that there was a package sitting outside the door with her. Reaching down, she picks up the package and pulls the string holding the paper together.

The paper falls and from the packaging flows a long cloak made of thin silky material and color scheme matching forest decor and dark underbrush. When she throws the cloak around her to try it on, she ties the two strings together and the cloak itself magically warms her skin. The cloak itself blends in perfectly with her surroundings, leaving her with a exposed head: She had received an Invisibility Cloak!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril remember that kor'dar was going to give her something as a thank you gift was this it.this feels nice and useful she should head back in and thank kor'dar for the gift maybe he would like to see how it fits as she said with a warm smile for her mate.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak swings his tail around and sweeps at the man's legs, catching him by surprise and knocking him clean off his feet and landing on his back. "Agh, shit!" he exclaims then climbs to his feet again hobbling on one of his uninjured legs. He hops on that one leg, looking at Tar'lak shaking his head disappointed "That was a dick move, scales!" The man suddenly springs forward at a quick pace that also throws Tar'lak for a start, but not enough to to make the same mistake of letting him get another hit on Tar'lak. The man slams his fist into Tar'lak's abdomen, Tar'lak felt that, he goes for and roundhouse kick with a heavy boot that strikes Tar'lak in the chest, knocking back a foot or two away. With a jab from his left, Tar'lak evades, another jab, Tar'lak evades, with a another high chest kick, Tar'lak ducks and sweeps upwards with an uppercut when the man turns to ram his cocked back right fist on the return trip around. That hit was good!

A crowd surrounds the two and everyone is cheering them on as the two friends of the bloodshot eyed man begin taking bets on the fight.

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak growls as he lashes out against the man swiping twice at his head and body before throwing a low kick at the man wounded leg again.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Jibril had finished dressing herself, as she unties the knot of her cloak, the magic within it cancels returning it to a normal looking cloak fit for a well to do heiress into fine silks. She exits the rest area and heads inside the shop and see Kor'da talking to a Shurifon guardsman who was informing him about something that distresses Kor'da. The guardsman in jade green and gold trim tightly made uniform walks out with his long elvish sword clicking against his belt. Jibril approaches Kor'da what did the guard want with him. Kor'da looks to Jibril: "A customer, also a regular here. You'd be surprised what these guards are willing to sell for a few extra pewter at the tables. Unfortunately, i told him i'm not buying anything but selling instead." Kor'da walks around and sees that Jibril is wearing the cloak, he puts his hands on his hips and smiles: "It really suits you well. Maybe it'll keep you warm when i'm not around on cold nights"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a warm smile tell kor'dar the real thing is much better and tell him he should get himself clean up while she heads up stair to clean our temporary room

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak respond to his uppercut move on the man with another sweeping of his open clawed hand, he strikes the man hard: scarring his right side of his face. The man, enraged, he punches the retaliating secondary strike then flings himself at the lizardman and bring the tall monster flat on his back. Planting his knees on top of Tar'lak's arms to pin him down (thought not strong enough to keep Tar'lak down) the man grabs Tar'lak by the throat and beats the lizardman several times before Tar'lak had enough of this shit and flings the man off him in a fit of rage. The man rolls to his feet once touching the ground, he springs into a flurry of jabs keeping his shoulders square and maintaining a good distance away from Tar'lak's claws as the stinging burn of the long gashes of his open wounds irritating something fierce. Blood running down his face, the bloodshot man is a little out of it, his thigh is bleeding more and ore as they keep fighting. "Goddamn it" the man says, taking a knee fighting the urge to back down, "I ain't going down like this."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da thinks on it and does agree he does need to clean himself. "The regular did mention that he found me a bit ... disgusting. I completely forgot i was covered in our sex" Kor'da laughs with gusto then sharply continues with: "I'll just be a few minutes."

Few minutes later, Kor'da walks up the stairs to the dinner room and sees Jibril making the bed all nice and neat like using a brand spread and new blanket and turning over the pillows to hide the cum stains all over them. When Kor'da knocks, he startles Jibril only briefly and he whistles softly at how impressive she did the room, there's even a burning incense stick sticking out of the clay glazed cup Kor'da drinks out of masking the smell of sex. Kor'da didn't even know he had incense sticks ... bigger question though:
what did she light the stick to burn it? The thought crossed his mind but better to believe it to be just another quirk to her character to being his very mysterious and seductive lover.

"You'd make a wonderful housewife. If you wore a dress or something less ... renegade looking."

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Tar’Lak roared at the man before rushing him and launching a fist toward the man bloodied face. Before again lashing out with his leg onto the man’s weak aiming for the knee.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril reject the idea to lose her clothing since their children would be home any minute or do you want to explain to them why am i naked.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Tar'lak's roar freaks out the surrounding crowd forcing everyone to back away quicky as he begins to rush the man. The man, still kneeling on the ground on his blooding thigh leg no less, he sees Tar'lak coming straight for him. He gets a strange thought in his head and says: "Well fuck" that same moment is when Tar'lak strikes the an directly into his face and breaking his nose, a few teeth flying out and blood splattering on the two friends standing behind the red-eyed man. The man is turned around facing the two friends with his back turned to Tar'lak, Tar'lak aims his leg for the weak leg that the man has the dagger wound in. Snap!

"AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" The man screams in agony as the heavy footed lizardman breaks the man's leg to the point where it is just barely holding together with all the bones fragmented inside a skin sleeve with torn muscle and tendon dangling the leg below the knee. The man rolls to the side and holds his leg, it looks like he may have to get that leg amputated if he doesn't get to a Healer soon. The man pounds his fist into the ground, blooding is already bruised knuckles out of furious rage and pain, still fighting through the pain. "Ohhhhhhhhh, man this fucking hurts like a ... sonofabitch!"

Tar'lak stand victorious!, the crowd cheers for him while the other boo at him for winning. The two friends of the red-eyed man toss a small coin purse to Tar'lak and picked up their friend and making off with the rest of their money after all the bets were paid out and made. After picking up the pouch: an extra 25 Pewter coins were added to Tar'lak's inventory from this encounter.

From above one of the rooftops of the tenements across the river, the shadowy figures searching for the source of the weapon the man fired, they focus on the fight that had taken place. Once their sights were shifting from the man to Tar'lak, he was examined from afar. One of the porcelain masked people looks to the group they're with and they nod to each other before descending into the shadows where they crouched over, leaving the lone figure alone, letting the figurehead of the group watch the lizardman with keen interest. With a smiling expression on their mask, the figurehead looks down and sees the Dragonborn, Draco, whom waves him down.

Mellow acknowledges and drops down with their arms stretched into a T pose, lands gently on the ground without making a sound, making the dust from the streets kick up a little bit of dirt where they land. Draco says with intrigue: "You've got to show me how you do that so well"

Tar'lak is now surrounded by a crowd that parts his path as he walks through with his coins and all of his gear he had to drop during the fight. Counting the winnings, he just remembered the strange weapon the man used and looks back: Gone! One of the friends must have taken it before some thief steals it for themselves. Pity, he could used something that powerful if only he new where it came from or who made it.

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da looks Jibril over and chuckles: "As much as i would love to ravish you and rut you into the ground for weeks on end. I'd be hard press to think of anything else to do if you stick around, besides, your employers are probably waiting for you to meet them somewhere." Korda seems worried, "Now that i think about it, it is awfully late for the boys to be out at this hour. I should probably go find them before someone else does"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Not caring for the blood that runs down his face Tar’Lak goes back to what he was doing and looks around for some kind of shaman or medicine man to treat his wounds and to get some supplies.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril agreed with kor'dar she follow him downstairs heading to the front door of the shop once outside she say goodbye to kor'dar heading off to her employer meeting place

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Walking further down the street on the Pig-Sty Alley side of the river, Tar'lak reaches a different district that's ritzier and cleaner than the rest of the Dunbar Row and finds himself in the Hangshu District! Large towers encirlce the district and the people here are much more well off and mingling with members of high born royalty or upper crust class of Shurifon Elves, wealthy Merchants and bored wives as beautiful as they come. Here the street vendors have been upgraded to large shops about three stories high and filled to the brim with merchandise and clothing out the wahzoo! Silks, fabrics, quality ebony and oak wood tended to by high class carpenters, artisans, millers, weavers, seamstresses, and couriers carrying goods back to their masters, Rickshaw workers moving patrons around on their buggies. It is a much friendlier sight than up river, the coastal part of the city is much more respectable and surely someone like Tar'lak can find someone that sell top quality herbs and medicines here. Surely enough, he does!

Standing at a large building situated on the edge of the Hangshu District, rumors and conversations Tar'lak overheard during his trek to find what he was looking for has lead him here to the Shifu Wong's Apothecary & Tea Shop. Tar'lak enters to find rows of many medicinal herbs growing in planters of various kinds and the earthy smell is utterly delightful to Tar'lak as there's plenty of a wide selection of herbs and spices that tickle his fancy, he's just so uncertain what is all here and what exactly he needs.

In the back of the shop, a diminutive size Elf is holding a magnifying glass over his eyes as he spellweaves a string of yellow magic that he caresses the soil of an empty planter and watches as the soil spring a little sapling then another. Then another until the planter is filled with little saplings, with a few sprinkled of fertilizer and fish chum, the sapling absorb the nutrients of the chum and fertilizer quickly until they grew five inches bigger. The man is smiling in a delightful manner as he enjoys his work with plants and pulls himself away from his work when Tar'lak walks into his shop. The short elf presses in the telescopic magnifying glass in to sort his vision better to see the tall towering lizard before him. In an old but respectable tone: "Welcome, traveler to my shop. Are you here for a prescription delivery or are you just browsing my selection?"

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da grabs Jibril a moment: "I think it's best if i come with you. They'll be playing in Dunbar on the river usually and don't like being in the alley most of the time, I'll check there later if we don't find them. I wouldn't want you to go there alone. Things have been crazier lately, so if it's fine with you, I would like to walk you to this place you're meeting them safely. I know you're an enforcer, sorry, formerly an enforcer. You think you can handle yourself, but for my sake, let me do this much for you. Once you're there, I'll go back to my search for Kak'lin and Sim'one."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
'Jibril didn't like the thought of kak'lin and sim'one being alone at night so she ask kor'dar if she could help him find his kids first befor going to the meeting.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da didn't need to answer her, they go together toward Dunbar. While the two spend a few minutes getting to the bridge, Kor'da searches the bridge: on it, around it, underneath it. Nothing. The kids aren't anywhere on this bridge as they usually are, but fearing not, there's several more bridges and plenty of people floating down the river towards the coastline - there's bound to be somebody that's seen some kids. Kor'da and Jibril search high on the streets of Dunbar and in the shops, the vagrants and they searched low near the sewers, river boats, in the dark alleyways. They come across a few night goers fucking in the alleyways or getting so stoned on Red Sand that they pass out everywhere they can find some comfort on laying on. Kor'da had searched all the usual places Kak'lin and Sim'one are normally at when he goes looking for them, but this time is very different. He growls hard when he thinks about the elf girl that he mentioned to Kak'lin about staying away from. The longer he thinks on it, the more he wants to find that elf girl and force her to tell him where his boys are.

Kor'da and Jibril stop at the end of the Dunbar Row district and standing on the edge entering Hangshu District.

"Where can those two be?" Kor'da slams his fist on the bridge railing, breaking the wood and splintering it into two separate halves. Oooo dad-strength!
"I shouldn't have let them go outside after dark."

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ask kor'dar if kak'lin and sim'one has a secret hideout that they go too or other place they go to play

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
Kor'da thinks to himself, do they? It never occurred to him that they would have a hideout. But kids hiding out in the Dunbar Row? Around these people?! Who knows what sick deprave people do to those buildings and inside them. For all Kor'da knows, they could be in some abandoned home or tenement ... a thought had just struck him. "The Dunwich Tenement! The kids go there and destroy parts of the building, drink or have sex. The older younglings pressure the younger ones to do things which is why a few of the parents refuse to let them go anywhere near that place. If that Karin Shae Holo hurts my boys, so help me, I'll rip her apart send her down river in a bag!"

Kor'da makes a run upriver towards the Dunbar Row district with Jibril following closely behind him. They get to the upper half of Dunbar when Kor'da and Jibril hear a loud
BANG that startles them. Kor'da and Jibril jump when they hear it and searched, people run around and head towards a crowd surrounding a lizardman and a human man fighting in what can be summed up as brutality! As they watched the lizardman break the human's leg in half, crippling him, the crowd disperses and the bookies collect their dues and payout the winners of a betting pool. Kor'da and Jibril asked around the crowd if they had seen two young lizard boys ufor a few minutes until a pair of androgyneous looking dark elves walks up to them and says they saw them.

"Where did you last see them?" Kor'da asks the duo.

The jet black haired one with a large pompadour style answers pointing in the direction of west of Dunbar Row towards the place where Dunwich Tenements would be. The blond haired androgynous person places a hand on their hip and points to Jibril saying she looks stunning with her cloak while Kor'da gets directions on where Kak'lin and Sim'one are.

"So where did you get that cloak? It looks very expensive!"

Khorne

Apr 3, 2016
New Jersey
Looking over the selection that the elf had before the elf spoke. Tar’Lak knew that this elf knew what he was doing. Once the elf spoke Tar’Lak gestured to the blood that had dried on his face. “I require your services shaman.” He says as he walks up to the elf’s counter.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Jibril]
The androgynous elf with blond hair looking like silk approaches Jibril's personal space and sees that her tunic is a bit tattered and torn a little: "Girl, you need a new set of clothes! You look like a Silvermane thug carrying around all these blades. Why don't your husband be a man and buy you something nice to dress you up in?"

Kor'da walks over to Jibril, the elf steps back when he approaches them: "This one says they're in Dunwich with a couple of older kids. One of them is a kid belonging to one of the Red Waves. We need to go!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril follows kor'dar to dunwich while running she tell's him she going to put on the the cloak he gave her just in case the older kids try to attack him so she could attack them with the element of surprise.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
[Tar'lak]
Shifu Wong looks at Tar'lak and throws up his hands: "No-no. I'm not a shaman, traveler, I'm a herbalist. This is an herbal shop ... and tea shop. If it's a Healer you're looking for, you better see Shifu Song upstairs, she has wonderful hands and her healing comes highly recommended. Not that i would know." He laughs.

"But, if you require herbs and do it yourself, i can definitely suggest Elder Root for the sores, Canter of Hissho Sap for the pain but i warn you ... it's not very pleasant when you begin to hallucinate. Your kind enjoys the Sap for some reason, can't figure out why, stuff's awful but what do i know. And i can find some Benju Leaves for the swelling, fever and if you mix them into a hot cup of water they can bring down cramping and fatigue. I also have some grounded up herbs i just made earlier today. The jars are over there along the wall, if you have any questions, i'll be over there tending to the Sicco Berries. Those are excellent for headaches and morning sickness. Looking for something to soak up the blood ... that you're dripping on my floor ... hmmmm"

Shifu Wong walks over to a counter in the back of his shop, Tar'lak waits for the short man to make a round trip back, the short elf returns with a roll of white cotton bandages that he hands to the towering lizardman. "Here. It's not much, but it should stop the bleeding. The alcohol and crushed Kalder Seeds should close up the wounds quickly, change it often and it should clear in a day or two. No sense walking around with dirty bandages. If you wouldn't mind that will be ten Pewter coins for the bandages"

The old man extends his hand up to the lizardman for the coins.