[Continues] Morcrux Campaign: Tale of Two Scales

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril well the only people i know of that have combat experience are jimmy and karlya but both of them aren't interested in joining also jimmy want to see if he could open a brothel in new canaan city

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Well what a coincidence" Shimbala grins, "We've been wanting more people to set up shop in the Scarlet District for ages! Jimmy is good people, liked him before the whole ... you know"
"Yeah, I know what you mean" Jibril answers, "But that's great! He'll definitely love to here that"
"If i recall correctly, you'll need a deed for an establishment" Draco replied, "Some idea for budget and employees"
"Really? It's that simple?" Randy asked.
"What he said" Jibril pointed to Randy.
"It's not like it's hard to setup a brothel" Shimbala scoffs, "Just add a few beds and watch the John, Dick and Harry walk on through with hefty coinpurses. Your issue is security and the occasional drunk. Gotta have a bar license too."
"Damn" Randy says snapping his fingers, like he wanted to open one.
"Who do i gotta talk to about that?" Jibril asked.
"City Hall, always City Hall for anything relating to the city" Shimbala groans, "The only time it isn't, it's zoning plans and architectural work. For that you need to visit the Halthane Studio, the owner handles all zoning regulations. That's 'where can i put this place and what's allow to be in it' in case you were wondering what zoning means."
"So building is going to be an issue?" Jibril questioned, keeping most of this in her head for her request with Madam Rouge and Jimmy.
"It's covered by a few government grants, to cover the cost that you'd normally pay elsewhere yourself. Helps bring in more business to the country. Less taxes too from the way Kane tells us." Shimbala replied.
"It's only an issue if you try to expand a building beyond what is allowed. Say you build a cottage in the town square but you want your neighbor's place next door too, you can't just purchase both places and build whatever you want." Draco explained. "That's how slums are built and how overcrowding becomes a problem for places like Heifong or Shurifon. The Republic is the only nation that has a system for this problem as far as i can tell. If you got both properties, you gotta go through Halthane to get it approved and they design a way to make it work for a fee or tell you how it can be done, also a fee for that as well."
"You two are just a wealth of information, aren't you" Randy chuckled, "Here i thought you two were leather heads."
"Shut up, Red" Shimbala says annoyingly.
"But i have scales" Draco says rubbing his scales on his forearm.
"Dragonskin can be turned into leather too" Randy answered.
"Nerd!" Shimbala mocked.

Everyone shares a laugh.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril well this is really good information i'll tell karlya about it it could help her get a job as a bodyguard plus i think she'll get a good kick out of this beating the ever lovely out of people who push to far

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Not a problem" Shimbala says with a stretch, she hugs the back of her head with her arms raised, "It's been a long day. Anyone got an idea where we should drink tonight?"
"I'm not feeling up to the Broken Fist tonight" Randy replied, "Red Queen serves that whiskey stuff now"
"Really? Huh, what do you think, old man?" Shimbala quips. Draco punches her in the arm.
"Quit calling me old!" Draco growls, "Barely 60 years old, still a young man by your ages. Meh, probably more Red's age anyway."
"What's that suppose to mean?!" Shimbala shouts.
"I think he means you're a kid" Randy jabs.
"I am not a kid!" Shimbala hovers over Randy with a glare.
"Sure act like one" Draco jabs, him and Randy share a high-five.
"Hiyo~!" Randy shouts.
"Maybe while we're at it, we can get you laid, big guy" Randy suggests, gesturing a booty slap with his posture.
"When was the last time you got laid?" Shimbala says curiously. "Since I've known ya, you've always been on the road or doing something in your room"
"That's none of anyone's business but my own" Draco deflects.
"Someone's pent up" Randy jabs.
"I gotta say, Draco, you are one big lizard" Shimbala says suggestively, "Be a real treat for some lucky lady sick of small dicks all day"
"Nah, he's gotta be slaying some wool" Randy snickered, "Guy's built like a keg and hits like a Oxener!"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril draco are you even interested in lady's at all or are you mostly looking for some male company also what type of guy's do you even like hmmmmmm?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Shimbala and Randy looked to Jibril, then they smiled widely and mischievously before creaking their necks towards Draco with their menacing eyes. Draco is starting to sweat, returning to his stoic coldness.
Randy: "What's with that look?"
Shimbala: "Well? Answer her, Draco!"
Randy: "Yeeeaaaah, are you even into women?"
Shimbala: "Can't be, he's too timid"
Randy: "Must been looking for a man to cradle him in his arms"
Shimbala: "Must be looking for a giant in his case. Those arms have gotta be big enough to straddle those hips of his"
Randy: "Yeah, or maybe he likes the little guys"
Shimbala: "Mmmm, little bitch boys. Bet all that watching grunts fighting in the pits got you all turned on"
Randy: "That's sick, Shimmy"
Shimbala: "Come on, Red, look at him. He's not even going to admit it"
Randy: "Are ya into the shemales?"
Shimbala: "Chicks with dicks, there's an idea"
Randy: "Seriously, if you got a craving for dick ..."
Shimbala: "... there's no shame in it"
Randy: "Tell ya what, I'll pick a good one out for you and you can pay me back"
Shimbala: "Better get two for him, he might break the first one"
Draco snaps: "I'll break the both of you!!"

Draco grabs Randy and Shimbala laughs before Draco kicks the leg out from under her. Randy struggles under Draco's raw brute strength, Randy just laughs as his back cracks. Shimbala grabs Draco by the balls and releases Randy, Draco whips around and snatches Shimbala by the head in a headlock. Randy jumps onto Draco's back giving his eyes a good squeeze to release Shimbala from the headlock. Draco yelps as he shakes Randy off him, Randy falls into the dirt and Shimbala coughs holding her throat.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hmmm if there not your type what about feminine guy's are they your favorite type then if your into that type of thing since i think they pretty much act like damsel's

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Hmmm if they're not your type, what about feminine guy?" Jibril says with a mischief smile, putting a tip of her toe behind her fixing to run. "Are they your favorite?"
Draco shifted his gaze to Jibril: "You wanna piece of me!?"
"If your into that type of thing, i think they're pretty much act like damsels" Jibril giggles.
Draco grinds his teeth together then growls lowly: "I'm not into men! I have someone!"
Everyone stops ... Draco ... he has someone?!
"Uh, that's kind of hard to believe" Shimbala states.
"How come you never mention it?" Randy asked.
"Because it isn't any of your damn business!" Draco snarls, "It's a sensitive topic i do not wish to talk about. Stop antagonizing me!"
"What, does that mean you can't get your pecker wet?" Randy quipped.
"My kin are celibate" Draco answers with some finality to it.

They get up and walks together after their little horse playing ends with a steaming mad Draco. Shimbala is confused by the word: "celibate" and she looks to Randy.

"What does that mean?" Shimbala asked.
"Means no sex until you're married" Randy answers, "Don't you have that dictionary the boss gave you?"
"I've only gotten to a few entries, cut me some slack" Shimbala groans.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril but the true question is if he have someone already then why aren't they married yet do you think there having some relationship trouble or is draco to shy to pop the question to her worried he might get rejected in the long run

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Randy and Shimbala hang back by slowing down their walking speed to whisper with Jibril. All eyes are on Draco when they talk.
"I think it might be because Dragonborn are usually in their enclaves" Randy answered.
"They are!" Shimbala replies in a half shout, half whisper. "He's an exile"
"No way!" Randy exclaims, "I thought he was a nomad."
"I thought so too" Shimbala replied.
Draco shouts back at them as they reach the District Gate: "I can HEAR you!!"
"So what gives!?" Randy shouts at Draco taking a stride on over to him.

Shimbala stays with Jibril while Randy sticks with Draco, him throwing an arm on Draco's shoulder, Shimbala grabbing Jibril's side with her rough hands.

"Speaking of Marriage, what about Kor'da?" Shimbala teases, "You're starting to get a little bump there"

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril well me and him are getting our house/shop build with all our money saved up our place is going to be big also am excited for the kid's to have some siblings coming along the way now i'll i need to do is save kor'dar daughter and will all be one big happy family

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Daughter?" Shimbala asked, "I didn't know he had a daughter"
"Hana'he" Jibril tells her, "Lost her to some slavers in some village when the Slaven-Claws moved and settled near them. Said they were ambushed and killed, he survived. Lost his wife in the fight, Hana'he was kidnapped and taken to Sou'jure. My hope is that she's still alive and right there waiting for me to come and save her. It's been a year so, he doesn't know what she looks like"
"A young lizardgirl" Shimbala says, squinting. "Kinda rare to be honest. But i don't think you-"
"Shimbala!" Randy yells, interrupting her thought.
"What?!" She calls.
"We're gonna get sooo shitfaced tonight!" He answers.

Randy pulls out a large bottle from his Bag of Holding and shows Shimbala a very large bottle with dust all over it.

"Is that what i think it is?!" Shimbala exclaims.
"I stole it from the cellar back in Dunwich!" Draco chuckled, "Found it when i was pulling you two out of the basement and stumbled upon it."

Randy tosses the huge bottle behind him. Jumping off the ground and tossing it like a football, Shimbala lowered her stance and catches the bottle with both hands clutching it hard. She wipes the bottle and reads: "Cyriliian Spiced Wine 653y"

"This fucking thing is a hundred and twenty years old!" Shimbala screams, "Ooooooooo we're gonna get fucked up!"
"Whaooooo!!!" Randy screams, throwing his hands up in the air.
Draco shouts loudly as they rush up the road with excitement and through the gates. Everyone tells Jibril to hurry up, Randy waves at her to come on.

Damn it, what was Shimbala about to say to her?!

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril hearing the word dunwich and that it he took it from that place make's her worried so she not gonna drink ugh better be the responsible one of the group tonight

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Jibril hurried up and followed the group through the gate and kept a brisk pace as they traveled to the Golden Laurel and continued their jog towards the Scarlet District. But before they could get to the Scarlet District, Shimbala turns her head to an alley way with a large sign lit up midway through it nestled between the food vendors and the stores of Golden Laurel's southern half. "Huh, hey guys! I think i found something!"

Shimbala walks down the alleyway with Randy poking a head around the corner and Draco turning around the bend to see the odd sigh in the middle of this narrow alleyway. Jibril is already feeling suspicious as they go down a strange area and finding a where location for a bar. The four of them stood outside of the 'hole-in-the-wall' establishment called "The Will'o'Wisp" with the O of the sign shaped like bubble lantern.

"What is this place?" Draco asked.
"Dunno, I just saw it when we were walking by" Shimbala answers, unsure what to make of it.
"Well, we got us a nice wine from a haunted tenement" Randy says suggestively, "This is a little much if we're drinking here."
"Come on" Draco replied, "If we make it to the Red Queen, i hear you can get shots of Sujama for the first hour for free"
"What's the rush? We can check it out and see what's it got to offer" Shimbala says, opening up the well lit front door to the flight of stairs into the basement of this establishment.

The others shrugged, Draco looks to Jibril and rolls his eyes then shaking his head as he follows Randy. Draco ducks his head below the door frame and squeezed into the narrow corridor with Jibril left standing out in the alleyway still observing the sign and the building this place is in. It's a three story building, but the entrance to this bar (or whatever place this is suppose to be) is in a remote spot and away from the main drag that it's hard to imagine this place getting any business for whatever it does. Maybe that's the point. Nothing in the front tells Jibril what exactly the business does or what it even has to offer besides the fancy lantern and shape of the letters made into a sort of Gothic style font and thin design to mimic a waft of smoke in a flourish. Jibril braces herself and steps into the corridor.

Jibril keeps going and going further into the basement, seems like forever until she reaches the ground floor where it was a solid marble slab tile and she somehow manages to appear in a large circular room with her companions standing before a larger wooden door within a domed room. There's a peep hole on the wooden door and Shimbala approaches the door and knocks.

She knocks. She waits, a pair of yellow eyes appear lit up by the orb lanterns that summon to life all around the domed room the four of them stood inside of.

"Yeah?" The husky woman on the other side called, she squints at Shimbala.
"Hey, is this a bar?" She asked.
"Does it look like a bar?" The woman on the other side says sarcastically.
"Yeah, a dive bar in a dank alleyway" Shimbala whips cracking at the woman's sarcasm.
"You're mistaken" The woman answers coldly. "This is a Curio Shop. Try the Red Queen if you're so incline to waste your coin on drink."

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril with a worried look whelp you heard her let's go find another bar just being here is starting to give me the creep's no offence.she then start to head back up the stairs trying to leave this place behind

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"Yeah, place is giving me the chills" Shimbala answers, "Sorry to bother you"
"How about we see what she has?" Randy asked, "Who knows what kind of curios she has. Maybe we can find some old documents? Kane was looking for anything relating to Behameth, might be worth the look if nothing stands out we can go"
"I don't know about this, Red-Eye" Jibril warns him, "I don't feel right having that bottle from Dunwich neither"
"Bottle? What bottle?" The woman asked.

Draco holds up the bottle he took from Dunwich and shows it the woman.

"You say you got this, where?" She asked.
"Heifong" Draco answers.
"Tell you what, if you come back later and trade me that bottle you can browse my wares" The woman suggests, "If something stands out, it's yours"
"Why would we trade a bottle of a 150 year old wine for some strange curio we've never seen or have any interest in seeing?" Randy tells her, "Could be all junk for all we know, obviously nothing worth a bottle of this vintage."
"How much you think it's worth, Red?" Shimbala asked, "I imagine pretty old"
"I'd take it to get appraised from Mickey, he's got a good eye for booze" Randy answered, "Would fetch a better price than whatever she has to offer."
"Well if you change your minds" The woman plays off coolly, "I'll be here"

Should Jibril explore the Curio Shop and get rid of this strange bottle of wine from Dunwich?
Or should she go with the rest of her group and watch how this wine plays out?

One could benefit her or another to have a wild night

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Randy looks to Draco. Draco shrugs, Shimbala looks back at the woman staring at them with intrigue and interest. Shimbala looks to Jibril and comes up to her with a whisper: "Don't touch anything, keep your hands to yourself. Antiques these days are always tricky." Randy walks up to the door and presents the bottle to the woman: "We'll take a look inside, but we don't part ways unless we get a good deal to barter with." The woman looked at Randy with a tilt of her head: "And what makes you think you'd know better deal than i?" then Randy quips back with: "Cuz if we get scammed out of or hexed, we're gonna take it all out on you. No tricks, I can see the aura you have - witch" the woman chuckled, "Well then. I better put on my manners."

The peep hole closes, magic seals on the door glowed and the locks on both sides of the door way click in a multitude of times before the door opens out and the woman inside was revealed to be a 5'9 feet tall lithe framed female, the first thing that is noticed about her are the curvy demonic ears with a pair of ear rings lining her lobes, the crimson skin, black sclera and golden slit irises with aristocratic brows on a soft face with high cheekbones and lustrous plumb lips with an under-bite; long wavy flowing raven hair drapes over her ebony demonic horns and hangs down her back absent absent of wings native to hellspawn. This woman has a B-cup sized bust adorned with a corset that holds them in place as well as a crop top white tunic underneath it with some heft for making her breasts stand out more, furthermore she bears a child bearing lower body with flaring hips and toned thighs which end with a pair of cloven hooves for feet. Draco points out the woman exclaiming at the sight.

"A Tiefling?!" He barks, "Here?"
"You got a problem with that, halfbreed?" The woman replied.
Draco wants to draw his sword, if he had it. Shimbala punches Draco in the stomach.
"Knock it off, Draco" Shimbala nudged, "She has every right to be here, same as everyone else. Can it with the racism"
"Listen to your friend, dragonborn" The tiefling crosses her arms, narrowing on him. "Now i'll say it again, do you have a problem with that?"
"No" Draco relents, his nose flares when he says it.
"Good" The tiefling answers, she turns on her hoof and gestures them forward into her shop: "Welcome to Will'o'Wisp. I would be Willow, the owner"

The party enter and they're greeted to a cornering reception counter to the left side of the room with a hallway going straight further back tucked into the corner. The checkout area is hung with midnight colored curtains, purples and dark blues, the glass casings hold a myriad of assorted crystals, orbs and jewelry that glowed with magical energy brilliantly. The wood make of the counter is of ebonwood, a smooth glossy black type of wood with a strong burning smell that hints a blueberry if boiled and cured into the bark of a tree. The smooth counters have books and quite a collection of them that appear to be read over a thousand times versus the ones on the bookshelves spanning the entire wall behind the desk area ending somewhere into the back of the shop. Looking ahead, the party see a circular spot in her shop that showcases an Archmage's Conjuration table: a round table made of obsidian and the legs are made of tusks with the top of the obsidian counter engraved with six turn-able wheels, a calendar made into the outer three rims of the table, an alchemical basin for the largest of the wheel for the middle ring, two smaller basins per large basin on the next wheel and the final part is the center piece of the whole thing which summons whatever the spellcaster desires. Instead of conjuring items or smaller creatures, the owner appears to have summoned harmless balls of light called Will 'o' Wisps to dart around or hover in place bobbing up and down. As they approached the table, the party are playfully messed with by the wisps as they circle around each individual and hover just above their heads and stay there just out of sight: it seems they light up the rooms guests may enter that lack sufficient lighting. How clever!

As the room of the shop opens up from the aisles of bookshelves going quite a bit of ways back, the party can see a lounging area of furniture of sofas and a dark tapestry depicting a brutal war between Infernals and Mortals with lush reds and blacks for the entire set with ebonwood make for their frames and Drider Silk made into scarlet threaded fabric for the cushions. If they go forward and turn to the right of the louging area, there is an entire downstairs section filled to the brim with old and ancient looking antiques like plated armors from the Fjornia, the early Dynasty of Shurifon, old bows made from East and West Ordos kingdoms, the curvy and rigid forged swords of the Orcish kingdoms of Crescent Moon, handcrafted tapestries and rugs from Riften, the exotic vases and ornaments from the Hook Coast of Balaland and the city-state of Seris. The statues depicted in this second level were monstrously big it is a wonder how someone like the owner managed to get it inside her shop much less underground! Maybe she has a way of moving them that she isn't going to say about.

Jibril has free range to search the shop with her friends, though she keeps in mind that she is asked by Shimbala to keep her hands to herself. A wise idea considering what she's walking into with a dark and gloomy shop such as this, but at least she has a nice little friend hovering over her head with a warm pink glow to light up her way.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
The following are interactionable and can be inquired:
- Elven Dueling Blades
- Oricalcum Armor (incomplete)
- A Skeletal Scythe
- An Ebonwood Wardrobe
- The Infernal Tapestry Collection
- "Magical" Tomes section of Bookshelves
- "Lore" and "History" Book section
- "Creatures & Monsters" Collection of Codex
- Assorted Jewelry in display cases
- Conjuration Table
- Sphere Puzzlebox
- Sapphire Staff
- Segmented Mechanical Staff
- Bloodstone Engraved Staff
- Lifelike Statues
- Lifelike Daemon Head in a Sphere
- Assorted Masks
- A Set of Skeletal Keys

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril look's at the item before her she is amazed by the item she have expecting that there were going to be the run of the mill regular items."She ask the shop keeper about the few items that caught her interest can you tell about these item and what they do she point out the objects elven dueling blade,skeletal scythe, Ebonwood Wardrobe,"Lore" and "History" Book section,"Creatures & Monsters" Collection of Codex

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
- Elven Dueling Blades

Jibril walks over to the crisscrossing of two medium sized blades, very thin and sturdy for Elven blades. Jibril spent plenty of time in Ordos Kingdoms to know elves prize grace, elegance, efficiency and quality enchanted blades over brutish weapons like warhammers and axes. Both blades balance on Jibril's arms with ease, she quickly swings her arms down, catches both in each hand then flourishing one then the other. Clasping both together into a single sheath, they fit perfectly together as if they were two halves of one sword. Willow claps her hands together after witnessing the swordsmanship. "You have skills with your blades, trained with an Elvish master?" Jibril shakes her head not bothering to look the Tiefling: "My Captain worked for the royalty of Medressa, he served the Vizier to the Sultan. He taught him, he taught me." She laments thinking of home, she caresses the sheath holding the swords. "You never forget how to handle a sword" Jibril says with a stillness in her eyes.

"They would serve you well. They were once a friend's, I can't part them to just anyone. But you seem capable, so I'll allow it." Jibril nods but doesn't make a decision on taking them. She returns to her browsing.

- A Skeletal Scythe

A Scythe made from bones, the entirety of the shaft is a very long spinal column reinforced with Adamantine steel which also forms the 2 feet of serrated blade sticking out of a dragonborn skull. This may have once been used in combat given how heavy it is and the angle of the blade is slightly bent and still holding a sharp edge despite the scratches. This was NOT made for farming, but how badass must have been the maker of this weapon to wield it. Jibril tries to lift it but drops it back on the weapon rack. Adamantine is no joke, thing must weigh 250 pounds! Willow laughs when she sees Jibril toying with the Scythe. "The Scythe of Heresy. There were stories about this weapon" she walks downstairs and steps to Jibril's side as they see this long and girthy bone stretch over a single rack with the crimson blade resting on a whet stone with a groove meant for it. "Believed to be cursed, hexed by Daedran the Infernal God of Violence using the bones of the first dragonborn to make a deal with him. A pity of the owner to leave this thing behind in an old church to be used by the clergy, so many lost souls were cut down by this blade during the Witch Trials and Richat Crusades. Maybe your dragonborn friend could use it ... then again, the thing was made from one of his kin. Probably not."

- An Ebonwood Wardrobe

Willow saunters on over to the wardrobe and Jibril looks over her shoulder to see a closet of many outfits. Spectral Sight ability from her dealing with Kane's Marker has rubbed off on her: some of these are enchantments! Willow gestures Jibril to browse the wares, she might not even know what some of these are. But being a Tiefling, and a mischievous smile, betray that thought. "I keep some old clothes from my days in Genosia and The Rift. I dare say I've picked up a few strange ones" she pulls out a Courtesan outfit of see through Driders Silk and and halter top with crisscrossing lacings. Willow sees a black robe and scrunches up when she laid her eyes on it. "Cultists, never again" then she looks back to Jibril. "If you want some of these old things, just ask"

- "Lore" and "History" Book section

Willow walks over to the aisle of bookshelves filled to the brim with history textbooks and lore translated in many tongues and transcripts written by scribes. Jibril follows behind the Tiefling and as she stops midway, the crimson woman turns and pulls some titles from the shelves. 'Barnaby's Journey, First Edition' to which she smiled at: "Barnaby was a great adventurer and a scholar man to boot. I always recommend his books to customers. His famous works are the Creature Codexes which I have a complete collection of ... all here" she chuckled musing over the book in her hand. "This one is his biography of his adventures from the tundras of the north and the freezing waters of the south. He even travel the seas with Captain Scarlet and Sinbad which made him so famous. The books here aren't enchanted or hexed, I tend to vet them myself before selling. I can't say the same for the others, I more or less keep getting more added that I still haven't checked out myself yet. You'll find a complete history of Ancient Fjornia before the annexation of the East and moving the city there. A few dusty books from Medressa, pages are falling out on a few of them so please be gentle with them. If you're interested, there's really alot more here to learn such as the Divisional Wars, the Infernal Invasion, The Richat Crusades, the Witch Trials of Genosia. But take only one book if you can help yourself, I'm a vendor not a library."

- "Creatures & Monsters" Collection of Codex

Willow moves around the aisles and brings Jibril to the far end of the aisle to a whole row of books from A to Z with ever fine hardback covers and we'll oiled to preserve the leather. She runs her fingers across them: "Ah, yes, Barnaby's entire collection. After publishing his work, others contributed to it and inspired scholars and adventurers to circle the global for the exotic. I envy some worthy experts. To see a Flamemane up close is one of life's greatest mysteries. But if you're keen on being cautious about what you'll find, the Illythids from the Dark Herald Nomicon to your liking, I hear remnants of the Primordial Gods still slumber. You never know when someone else's mistake can be your advantage. But I enjoy reading about the Fae and the Grand Elder Tree of the Ent folk."

Last edited:

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright i decide to take the elven blade,the Ebonwood Wardrobe,and the "Creatures & Monsters" Collection of Codex these item could be useful to my journey and adventure's

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Willow: "Nice try. I'll let you take the swords as one item. But you can only take 2 books or 2 outfits or 1 of either. Not the whole collection."

Jibril should explore more of the wardrobe to find something of value to take, maybe one of the enchanted outfits she gleamed earlier. It would benefit Jibril if she figured out which books to take. It's extremely rare to find books outside Medressa and this far from the deserts. There's creatures out there that she doesn't know about, maybe the Barnaby Volumes can cover some of these:
A-D, E-H, I-L, M-P, Q-T, X-Z. But she'll have to pick one or two if these.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril alright let go through the wardrobe to pick something out and the i'll look at the monster codex book she heads to the wordrobe to look at the clothing's that could help her out in a sticky situation

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Wardrobe itself contains a plethora of outfits from adventurer wears, swashbuckler scivies, dusters and sexy courtesan wares. Jibril looks over the enchanted outfits and finds:

- A pair of leather boots with wings on the ankle shafts with a loop of leather draping under the boot heels. Very odd choice of decorative design. It even comes with shin bracers for whatever reason.
- A fine-chainmail shirt that's actually made of Mitheril made into a v-neck that covers vital organs and light as a feather to boot.
- A skintight pair of sailor scivies and Navy blue striped shirt similar to the Corsairs Karlya use to work for.
- A dark green duster with tiny creep vines growing out of the leather with a faint floral scent
- A yellow kimono embroidered with lotus flowers with a large slit down the sides of the dress for mobility while maintaining elegance.

sora21345

Aug 5, 2019
Florida
"Jibril ask the shopkeeper what does the leather boots with wings,yellow kimono,and the fine chainmail shirt affects do

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Willow shrugs her shoulders.
"I just got them from some traders awhile back. The boots I got from the Sapphire Falls enclave near the Hook Coast. Magical city full of dragonborn, best place for magical items in all of Norm except the Magnifica Academy of Mages in Arcadia. They could be enchanted for all I know. The dwarves from Three Swords Valley sold me the Mitheril chainmail, supposedly it is unbreakable and no dragon claw can pierce its fine weaving. Difficult to make it so finely close like that, imagine it to be very comfortable to wear and breath. It's awfully light for something so strong but I'm not going around trying to test how true it is. Got the kimono from Wuhana in Rehe providence, a bureaucracy as vast as Shurifon and people there are struggling to buy basic goods such as food and shelter. Poor girl sold me her bridal dress to pay for her meals, always a bridesmaid never the bride."

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
"a wise choice" Willow grins widely.

Jibril stands in front of the reception counter while Willow wraps up the Barnaby Volume A-D and the chainmail. Her newly acquired volume is given a very special leather binder that neatly hugs the volume as if it were meant for it and the sleeve flips over it and buckles with a strap and tightens to close. The Mitheril chainmail shirt is wrapped in a cotton sheet, neatly folded within the shirt so it doesn't rub directly on the metallic sheen causing scratches. Tying the sheet with a tap of her finger, the Tiefling conjures a black ribbon that tucks, arches and weaves around the sheet into a cross then forms a bow. Dropping the chainmail on top of the book binder, Willow presents them to Jibril who has her hands resting on her new elvish swords tucked away in their stylish sheath. She slings the sheath over her back and adjusts it to stay there and reaches over to grab both handles with one hand. She grabs them with ease feeling them glide with a tug but doesn't pull them out and let's let' drop back inside.

Jibril is miffed she couldn't get more, but perhaps there can be other arrangements she could make if she had something worthy to trade with. Draco, Shimbala and Randy found some things they've got as well. Saying their goodbye to the strange shop owner, they depart.

Returning to the surface with their new items, they've missed happy hour. But they're not bothered by it given their new loot that all of them delighted over. Nobody says a word as they travel to the Scarlet District to have drinks at the Red Queen like they'd planned. But their excitement is harder to contain, Randy was the first to about his new skull shaped vial.

"This so awesome!!" He exclaimed, "Never have I ever thought I'd see a Whisperer's Vial! This thing is extremely rare to find, and it was just sitting in a dusty old shop all this time!"
"I know!" Shimbala chuckled, she tosses a curved dagger with a chain hooked up to a bracelet on her wrist. "Found this little beauty behind some old books and knickknacks. Came with a chain, probably good for keeping it on hand instead of losing it in a fight. Been needing a new dagger after Heifong"

Shimbala glances back at Jibril, whom she gave all of her throwing knives to when they were fleeing. Jibril gets the impression they were throwing daggers she prized but isn't too broken up about it. She turns to Draco.

"What did you get, big guy?" Shimbala chuckled.
"Nothing" Draco says unconvincingly, he holds something with both hands like it was very small and gentle.
"Don't make me pry it out of you" Randy quips, "I saw you eyeing up those jewelry boxes"
Shimbala gasps: "You bought me jewelry?! Awww, Draco, you shouldn't have!"

Shimbala jumps at Draco fighting for whatever is in his hands. "Get off me!" He shouts in the crowded streets. Shimbala cackling away, mewing at him to let her take a little peek. "No!!"